Photo

All 22 Run Defense vs Bills

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 HtownColt

HtownColt
  • 6670 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:18 PM

A look at how the Run defense looked vs Bills
http://www.coltsauth...se-week-12.html

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 11251 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

And here people were Bashing Freeney & what do you know? He is on the FIRST Breakdown making a Play. You go Freeney, show them you still have it!! haha
"I differ what they prefer, so they count me like the census"

#3 HtownColt

HtownColt
  • 6670 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

And here people were Bashing Freeney & what do you know? He is on the FIRST Breakdown making a Play. You go Freeney, show them you still have it!! haha

Oh Freeney had his best game this year if you ask me. Freeney knocked Fitzpatrick to the ground twice and was directly responsible for the interception by zbikowski "With Ryan Fitzpatrick cocked to throw he was hit by Dwight Freeney which turned him around and took all of the power from the pass and caused it to die a good 5 yards short of Johnson’s route — right into the waiting arms of Tom Zbikowski, who set off on a return." He also recorded four hurries. and he had the highest pass rushing grade sunday according to Pro Football Focus

#4 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 11251 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

Oh Freeney had his best game this year if you ask me. Freeney knocked Fitzpatrick to the ground twice and was directly responsible for the interception by zbikowski "With Ryan Fitzpatrick cocked to throw he was hit by Dwight Freeney which turned him around and took all of the power from the pass and caused it to die a good 5 yards short of Johnson’s route — right into the waiting arms of Tom Zbikowski, who set off on a return." He also recorded four hurries. and he had the highest pass rushing grade sunday according to Pro Football Focus

I figured it'd be a matter of time before he showed out. I think he'll continue to play well. I think he wants to be back in Indy again next year

#5 Gavin

Gavin
  • 17928 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:35 PM

I figured it'd be a matter of time before he showed out. I think he'll continue to play well. I think he wants to be back in Indy again next year

If he puts a string of games together and winds up with a few sacks in the process then I could see him being signed beyond this year which in turn would eliminate the need to go pass rusher early but thats all thinking ahead, if he is healthy I could see that happening but I wonder how healthy he is, I seriously doubt anything close to 100 percent

#6 Superman

Superman
  • Forum Moderator
  • 16768 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

Everything he's said indicates he wants to stay. And he was on Cowherd this morning praising his teammates and coaches and talking about how great it is to be a part of this team. I do think he wants to stay. But I think the money he gets offered will mean him leaving after this year.
LET'S HUNT

#7 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 11251 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:47 PM

If he puts a string of games together and winds up with a few sacks in the process then I could see him being signed beyond this year which in turn would eliminate the need to go pass rusher early but thats all thinking ahead, if he is healthy I could see that happening but I wonder how healthy he is, I seriously doubt anything close to 100 percent

Everything he's said indicates he wants to stay. And he was on Cowherd this morning praising his teammates and coaches and talking about how great it is to be a part of this team. I do think he wants to stay. But I think the money he gets offered will mean him leaving after this year.

Yeah Agreed. But hopefully he sees it how Reggie did, forget the Money... it's about the Team. I don't think we offered Reggie that much & even if we did... he's outplayed his Contract this Season hands down. But it's gonna be Freeney's choice if he accepts the Money or Not. I hope he does. I at least want him, Mathis & Wayne to retire as Colts since I can't get Peyton, Saturday, & Clark to do it

#8 lollygagger8

lollygagger8
  • 4637 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

Freeney has one more tackle than Reggie Wayne.

Just throwing that out there.

#9 manning04

manning04
  • 881 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:51 PM

Yeah Agreed. But hopefully he sees it how Reggie did, forget the Money... it's about the Team. I don't think we offered Reggie that much & even if we did... he's outplayed his Contract this Season hands down. But it's gonna be Freeney's choice if he accepts the Money or Not. I hope he does. I at least want him, Mathis & Wayne to retire as Colts since I can't get Peyton, Saturday, & Clark to do it

I hope so too.

This post is brought to you today by Qdoba!

#10 SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt
  • Forum Moderator
  • 4124 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:58 PM

Freeney has one more tackle than Reggie Wayne.

Just throwing that out there.

If Andrew is the brain of the team Reggie is heart of the team. On top of his receiving, his blocking has been very good too. On one of the pick 6's against the Pats when he was targeted he was also the last man to try and make the tackle. Some WRs would just stop and give up. Not Reggie.

#11 corgi

corgi
  • 2607 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

I'm hoping Freeney is finally getting healthy. We need the Freeney of old to get into the playoffs.

#12 SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt
  • Forum Moderator
  • 4124 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

Back on topic the run D has been getting better each game, or so it seems to the naked eye. Well up front anyway, I still have concerns about Zbikowski.

#13 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7359 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

A look at how the Run defense looked vs Bills
http://www.coltsauth...se-week-12.html

That was a great read.

#14 ColtStrong

ColtStrong
  • 1362 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

For a lot less money.

colts_jersey_sig2.png
Bleeding Blue, since '72..........

#15 Indianapolis-Colts-Fan

Indianapolis-Colts-Fan
  • 533 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

Wasn't zbikowski baiting the QB? He was limping around a little and then jumped it like he wasn't even hurt...?

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      30 Sep
    T Y Goodbye

I'm out of the hospital, FINALLY...this was the 4th time in the past 2 months..for status, please read my soon to be posted update in the Fantasy Football forum here...and thanks everyone, for the love, caring, thoughts and prayers...

• Photo
      30 Sep
    Jules

I really want to see "Gone Girl". I read the book a while ago and it was excellent. The movie does not look too bad but I am sure it is a bit different then the book.

Show comments (10)
  • Photo
      30 Sep
    ruksak

I saw a sign that said "Watch for falling rocks". It seemed so negative. I think it should say "Watch for pretty rocks".

Show comments (2)
View All Updates