Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HtownColt

All 22 Run Defense vs Bills

15 posts in this topic

And here people were Bashing Freeney & what do you know? He is on the FIRST Breakdown making a Play. You go Freeney, show them you still have it!! haha

And here people were Bashing Freeney & what do you know? He is on the FIRST Breakdown making a Play. You go Freeney, show them you still have it!! haha

Oh Freeney had his best game this year if you ask me. Freeney knocked Fitzpatrick to the ground twice and was directly responsible for the interception by zbikowski "With Ryan Fitzpatrick cocked to throw he was hit by Dwight Freeney which turned him around and took all of the power from the pass and caused it to die a good 5 yards short of Johnson’s route — right into the waiting arms of Tom Zbikowski, who set off on a return." He also recorded four hurries. and he had the highest pass rushing grade sunday according to Pro Football Focus

Oh Freeney had his best game this year if you ask me. Freeney knocked Fitzpatrick to the ground twice and was directly responsible for the interception by zbikowski "With Ryan Fitzpatrick cocked to throw he was hit by Dwight Freeney which turned him around and took all of the power from the pass and caused it to die a good 5 yards short of Johnson’s route — right into the waiting arms of Tom Zbikowski, who set off on a return." He also recorded four hurries. and he had the highest pass rushing grade sunday according to Pro Football Focus

I figured it'd be a matter of time before he showed out. I think he'll continue to play well. I think he wants to be back in Indy again next year

I figured it'd be a matter of time before he showed out. I think he'll continue to play well. I think he wants to be back in Indy again next year

If he puts a string of games together and winds up with a few sacks in the process then I could see him being signed beyond this year which in turn would eliminate the need to go pass rusher early but thats all thinking ahead, if he is healthy I could see that happening but I wonder how healthy he is, I seriously doubt anything close to 100 percent

Everything he's said indicates he wants to stay. And he was on Cowherd this morning praising his teammates and coaches and talking about how great it is to be a part of this team. I do think he wants to stay. But I think the money he gets offered will mean him leaving after this year.

1 person likes this

If he puts a string of games together and winds up with a few sacks in the process then I could see him being signed beyond this year which in turn would eliminate the need to go pass rusher early but thats all thinking ahead, if he is healthy I could see that happening but I wonder how healthy he is, I seriously doubt anything close to 100 percent

Everything he's said indicates he wants to stay. And he was on Cowherd this morning praising his teammates and coaches and talking about how great it is to be a part of this team. I do think he wants to stay. But I think the money he gets offered will mean him leaving after this year.

Yeah Agreed. But hopefully he sees it how Reggie did, forget the Money... it's about the Team. I don't think we offered Reggie that much & even if we did... he's outplayed his Contract this Season hands down. But it's gonna be Freeney's choice if he accepts the Money or Not. I hope he does. I at least want him, Mathis & Wayne to retire as Colts since I can't get Peyton, Saturday, & Clark to do it

1 person likes this

Yeah Agreed. But hopefully he sees it how Reggie did, forget the Money... it's about the Team. I don't think we offered Reggie that much & even if we did... he's outplayed his Contract this Season hands down. But it's gonna be Freeney's choice if he accepts the Money or Not. I hope he does. I at least want him, Mathis & Wayne to retire as Colts since I can't get Peyton, Saturday, & Clark to do it

I hope so too.

Freeney has one more tackle than Reggie Wayne.

Just throwing that out there.

If Andrew is the brain of the team Reggie is heart of the team. On top of his receiving, his blocking has been very good too. On one of the pick 6's against the Pats when he was targeted he was also the last man to try and make the tackle. Some WRs would just stop and give up. Not Reggie.

1 person likes this

I'm hoping Freeney is finally getting healthy. We need the Freeney of old to get into the playoffs.

Back on topic the run D has been getting better each game, or so it seems to the naked eye. Well up front anyway, I still have concerns about Zbikowski.

For a lot less money.

Wasn't zbikowski baiting the QB? He was limping around a little and then jumped it like he wasn't even hurt...?