Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colts.com

COLTS MAILBAG

2 posts in this topic

Each week readers of Colts.com can submit questions about the team and have the chance for their questions to be answered. Here are this week’s answers to selected questions that were sent. Please visit www.Colts.com to learn how to submit questions.

View the full article

As to the national anthem, the question mark is there because the line IS a question. "Oh, say DOES that star spangled banner..." The lyric is asking a question, hence a question mark, which is proper grammer, Susie S.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Crossing routes, bunch formations, anything to allow our speedy WRs to get off the line of scrimmage and operate in space = I am a big, big fan.   Really liked what I saw from the offense in the Ravens game.  And if you, as a defensive coordinator, want to scheme to take away the crossing routes, be prepared for Dorsett, Hilton, and Moncrief to stretch the field vertically.
    • They are getting what they deserve for making such a dumb decision.
    • As a Colts fan, I hope Bosa reenters the draft next year and it blows up in both their faces, they deserve it for not compromising. Basically from what I know, Bosa wants all his guaranteed money up front instead of part of it from a year from now. The Chargers have upped their offer from 60% to 85%, and when he said no, they took it away.    I have never seen Bosa speak, but by the way he looks and the way the negotiating has happened, he seems to have a mental block. I have a cousin who has this and he takes a while to understand things. It seems to me Bosa is being highly manipulated by both his Parents and his Agent to get a deal that's not very far off his original terms and holdout and possibly miss a year and lose money.   I feel bad for him, but he does know what he's doing, and he should be able to figure out that the odds of getting drafted no3 overall or higher next year is slim to none, especially because he can't reenter college and would just be sitting at home for a year having to stay in shape, waiting for next year. The only other reason he might not want to sign is that he doesn't want to play for the Chargers. He may want to play for a contender, but that's purely a guess.
    • I somehow always leave off that long snapper! lol
    • Sorry, gavin,  you missed one.....   the long snapper.    So, take the 6th WR and turn him into the LS.   Remember.....   3 for special teams...    K/P/LS   That leaves 50 players....     but it's almost never divided up 25/25....   Then it's typically 23 or 24 for offense.....     and 46 or 47 for defense for a total of 50.   It's an easy rule of thumb......  
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• fatboy

fatboy 251

• cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 158

• GoDeep

GoDeep 421

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 676

• PM_18

PM_18 1

Rookie
    • zibby43

zibby43 351

• MesaLocksmith

MesaLocksmith 0

Rookie
    • Gavin

Gavin 6,493

• bap03Colts

bap03Colts 140

• Mr.Debonair

Mr.Debonair 660

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.