Photo

Jason Babin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk
  • 3768 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

Is Jason Babin a fit for the Colts? Your thoughts?

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#2 Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk
  • 3768 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

IMO this guy fits,dont know if we can afford his contract tho.Would deffinately upgrade our DL

#3 BrentMc11

BrentMc11
  • 12219 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:55 AM

IMO this guy fits,dont know if we can afford his contract tho.Would deffinately upgrade our DL

I have always liked his mean streak. I looked into it a little. There are a whole lotta teams interested, but they really want him to clear waivers......$$$$$$$$$$......ya think? :)

That said...to have another motor coming after the QB is nice.......can it be a reality? On ESPN.com, it appears the NFC South may be a home....or the Lions. I hope not B4 Sunday :coltslogo: :coltslogo:

Change is good!  

BrentMc11

#4 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13137 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

I have always liked his mean streak. I looked into it a little. There are a whole lotta teams interested, but they really want him to clear waivers......$$$$$$$$$$......ya think? :)

That said...to have another motor coming after the QB is nice.......can it be a reality? On ESPN.com, it appears the NFC South may be a home....or the Lions. I hope not B4 Sunday :coltslogo: :coltslogo:

Hey, Brent's Back!!! Order has been restored. Nice! Welcome back buddy. :thmup: Off topic I know. Sorry about that.

Posted Image
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#5 BrentMc11

BrentMc11
  • 12219 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

Hey, Brent's Back!!! Order has been restored. Nice! Welcome back buddy. :thmup: Off topic I know. Sorry about that.

Posted Image

Thanks.......taking a 'relax day' to reminisce and take in the blues skies. Those from the past, an those from the future. Thank you Southwest!!!

Change is good!  

BrentMc11

#6 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13137 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:39 PM

Excellent motor, good pass rusher, but Bill Belichick & the NE Patriots will grab him up first IMO.
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#7 Gavin

Gavin
  • 17528 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:11 PM

Dont fit in my opinion, situational pass rusher and we already have 2 of those

#8 Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk
  • 3768 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

Excellent motor, good pass rusher, but Bill Belichick & the NE Patriots will grab him up first IMO.

Brother had expressed that fear to Brent,but hope not,would love to see him wearing the H-SHOE :thmup:

#9 NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan
  • 7912 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

He doesn't fit at all.

He's a pure 4-3 pass rushing RDE. He'd be out of place in our Defense.

Besides.... it's all academic now.... the Colts didn't put a claim in on him and the Jaguars (who run a 4-3) did...

#10 Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk
  • 3768 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

I knew he would be plucked from the wire

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      01 Sep
    T Y Goodbye

JOES LEAGUE..I am getting sick, and not feeling well..I'll try to be on as much as possible to help with fixing the draft errors..I need you all to cooperate and rop the players you actually didnt draft and then in a day or 2 put in a waiver request for those you did draft...I may not be on but i['ll try...sorry guys

Show comments (2)
View All Updates