Photo

Jason Babin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk
  • 3756 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

Is Jason Babin a fit for the Colts? Your thoughts?

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#2 Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk
  • 3756 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

IMO this guy fits,dont know if we can afford his contract tho.Would deffinately upgrade our DL

#3 BrentMc11

BrentMc11
  • 12195 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:55 AM

IMO this guy fits,dont know if we can afford his contract tho.Would deffinately upgrade our DL

I have always liked his mean streak. I looked into it a little. There are a whole lotta teams interested, but they really want him to clear waivers......$$$$$$$$$$......ya think? :)

That said...to have another motor coming after the QB is nice.......can it be a reality? On ESPN.com, it appears the NFC South may be a home....or the Lions. I hope not B4 Sunday :coltslogo: :coltslogo:

Change is good!  

BrentMc11

#4 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13111 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

I have always liked his mean streak. I looked into it a little. There are a whole lotta teams interested, but they really want him to clear waivers......$$$$$$$$$$......ya think? :)

That said...to have another motor coming after the QB is nice.......can it be a reality? On ESPN.com, it appears the NFC South may be a home....or the Lions. I hope not B4 Sunday :coltslogo: :coltslogo:

Hey, Brent's Back!!! Order has been restored. Nice! Welcome back buddy. :thmup: Off topic I know. Sorry about that.

Posted Image
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#5 BrentMc11

BrentMc11
  • 12195 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

Hey, Brent's Back!!! Order has been restored. Nice! Welcome back buddy. :thmup: Off topic I know. Sorry about that.

Posted Image

Thanks.......taking a 'relax day' to reminisce and take in the blues skies. Those from the past, an those from the future. Thank you Southwest!!!

Change is good!  

BrentMc11

#6 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13111 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:39 PM

Excellent motor, good pass rusher, but Bill Belichick & the NE Patriots will grab him up first IMO.
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#7 Gavin

Gavin
  • 17476 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:11 PM

Dont fit in my opinion, situational pass rusher and we already have 2 of those

#8 Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk
  • 3756 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

Excellent motor, good pass rusher, but Bill Belichick & the NE Patriots will grab him up first IMO.

Brother had expressed that fear to Brent,but hope not,would love to see him wearing the H-SHOE :thmup:

#9 NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan
  • 7831 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

He doesn't fit at all.

He's a pure 4-3 pass rushing RDE. He'd be out of place in our Defense.

Besides.... it's all academic now.... the Colts didn't put a claim in on him and the Jaguars (who run a 4-3) did...

#10 Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk
  • 3756 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

I knew he would be plucked from the wire

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates