Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jay Kirk

Jason Babin

10 posts in this topic

IMO this guy fits,dont know if we can afford his contract tho.Would deffinately upgrade our DL

1 person likes this

IMO this guy fits,dont know if we can afford his contract tho.Would deffinately upgrade our DL

I have always liked his mean streak. I looked into it a little. There are a whole lotta teams interested, but they really want him to clear waivers......$$$$$$$$$$......ya think? :)

That said...to have another motor coming after the QB is nice.......can it be a reality? On ESPN.com, it appears the NFC South may be a home....or the Lions. I hope not B4 Sunday :coltslogo: :coltslogo:

2 people like this

I have always liked his mean streak. I looked into it a little. There are a whole lotta teams interested, but they really want him to clear waivers......$$$$$$$$$$......ya think? :)

That said...to have another motor coming after the QB is nice.......can it be a reality? On ESPN.com, it appears the NFC South may be a home....or the Lions. I hope not B4 Sunday :coltslogo: :coltslogo:

Hey, Brent's Back!!! Order has been restored. Nice! Welcome back buddy. :thmup: Off topic I know. Sorry about that.

fireworks2.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1330624370939

2 people like this

Hey, Brent's Back!!! Order has been restored. Nice! Welcome back buddy. :thmup: Off topic I know. Sorry about that.

fireworks2.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1330624370939

Thanks.......taking a 'relax day' to reminisce and take in the blues skies. Those from the past, an those from the future. Thank you Southwest!!!
2 people like this

Excellent motor, good pass rusher, but Bill Belichick & the NE Patriots will grab him up first IMO.

Dont fit in my opinion, situational pass rusher and we already have 2 of those

Excellent motor, good pass rusher, but Bill Belichick & the NE Patriots will grab him up first IMO.

Brother had expressed that fear to Brent,but hope not,would love to see him wearing the H-SHOE :thmup:
1 person likes this

He doesn't fit at all.

He's a pure 4-3 pass rushing RDE. He'd be out of place in our Defense.

Besides.... it's all academic now.... the Colts didn't put a claim in on him and the Jaguars (who run a 4-3) did...