Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jay Kirk

Jason Babin

BrentMc11    19,371

IMO this guy fits,dont know if we can afford his contract tho.Would deffinately upgrade our DL

I have always liked his mean streak. I looked into it a little. There are a whole lotta teams interested, but they really want him to clear waivers......$$$$$$$$$$......ya think? :)

That said...to have another motor coming after the QB is nice.......can it be a reality? On ESPN.com, it appears the NFC South may be a home....or the Lions. I hope not B4 Sunday :coltslogo: :coltslogo:

southwest1    10,370

I have always liked his mean streak. I looked into it a little. There are a whole lotta teams interested, but they really want him to clear waivers......$$$$$$$$$$......ya think? :)

That said...to have another motor coming after the QB is nice.......can it be a reality? On ESPN.com, it appears the NFC South may be a home....or the Lions. I hope not B4 Sunday :coltslogo: :coltslogo:

Hey, Brent's Back!!! Order has been restored. Nice! Welcome back buddy. :thmup: Off topic I know. Sorry about that.

fireworks2.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1330624370939

BrentMc11    19,371

Hey, Brent's Back!!! Order has been restored. Nice! Welcome back buddy. :thmup: Off topic I know. Sorry about that.

fireworks2.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1330624370939

Thanks.......taking a 'relax day' to reminisce and take in the blues skies. Those from the past, an those from the future. Thank you Southwest!!!

southwest1    10,370

IMO this guy fits,dont know if we can afford his contract tho.Would deffinately upgrade our DL

Excellent motor, good pass rusher, but Bill Belichick & the NE Patriots will grab him up first IMO.

Jay Kirk    6,032

Excellent motor, good pass rusher, but Bill Belichick & the NE Patriots will grab him up first IMO.

Brother had expressed that fear to Brent,but hope not,would love to see him wearing the H-SHOE :thmup:

NewColtsFan    12,923

He doesn't fit at all.

He's a pure 4-3 pass rushing RDE. He'd be out of place in our Defense.

Besides.... it's all academic now.... the Colts didn't put a claim in on him and the Jaguars (who run a 4-3) did...