Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jay Kirk

Jason Babin

10 posts in this topic

IMO this guy fits,dont know if we can afford his contract tho.Would deffinately upgrade our DL

1 person likes this

IMO this guy fits,dont know if we can afford his contract tho.Would deffinately upgrade our DL

I have always liked his mean streak. I looked into it a little. There are a whole lotta teams interested, but they really want him to clear waivers......$$$$$$$$$$......ya think? :)

That said...to have another motor coming after the QB is nice.......can it be a reality? On ESPN.com, it appears the NFC South may be a home....or the Lions. I hope not B4 Sunday :coltslogo: :coltslogo:

2 people like this

I have always liked his mean streak. I looked into it a little. There are a whole lotta teams interested, but they really want him to clear waivers......$$$$$$$$$$......ya think? :)

That said...to have another motor coming after the QB is nice.......can it be a reality? On ESPN.com, it appears the NFC South may be a home....or the Lions. I hope not B4 Sunday :coltslogo: :coltslogo:

Hey, Brent's Back!!! Order has been restored. Nice! Welcome back buddy. :thmup: Off topic I know. Sorry about that.

fireworks2.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1330624370939

2 people like this

Hey, Brent's Back!!! Order has been restored. Nice! Welcome back buddy. :thmup: Off topic I know. Sorry about that.

fireworks2.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1330624370939

Thanks.......taking a 'relax day' to reminisce and take in the blues skies. Those from the past, an those from the future. Thank you Southwest!!!
2 people like this

Excellent motor, good pass rusher, but Bill Belichick & the NE Patriots will grab him up first IMO.

Dont fit in my opinion, situational pass rusher and we already have 2 of those

Excellent motor, good pass rusher, but Bill Belichick & the NE Patriots will grab him up first IMO.

Brother had expressed that fear to Brent,but hope not,would love to see him wearing the H-SHOE :thmup:
1 person likes this

He doesn't fit at all.

He's a pure 4-3 pass rushing RDE. He'd be out of place in our Defense.

Besides.... it's all academic now.... the Colts didn't put a claim in on him and the Jaguars (who run a 4-3) did...

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=4wVAee2z-aE   I don't mean to sound condescending or insulting. But its frustrating to me how hard it is to scout for one, and how often people are wrong. I'm wrong about expectations from players sometimes, and but with the exception of alshon Jeffries, my scouting predictions have been really good for about 7 years.    My favorite quote was saying morris Claiborne was a bumb and I put Casey heywars as my top 3 corner in the draft when about 6 or 7 were in front of him. I think he was my 2nd. Not to brag or nothing.    But if you dont see a bigger, and somehow stronger Dwight freeney out of this dude, I dont know what to tell you. This is an easy pick up, no trade needed at 15. He a day one starter   
    • Oh yeah genius. How many times do you see qbs, especially at WVU getting sacked in wildcat offenses. Its designed to get rid of the ball in seconds.    You can't judge of one game, and he played with a very high motor. Which is more than I van say about bejorn, give up on the play warner.    You guys are really that blind you can't see the Shir speed and acceleration off the snap?    You can't see the force and quickness of his spin moves?   You can't see his knack for rushin hands up.    You can't see the power in his bullrush? Are you kidding me?   And BTW, this is a breakdown video of every play he was involved in.   This is not a highlight tape. Highlight tapes are for kids. Breakdown videos are for ametuer nfl scouts. Real scouts have all the film.    Let me post a highlight video so you can see the differnce
    • I think it would also help to see if converted players (went from a 4-3 DE to a 3-4 OLB, or vice versa) are riskier choices than players who stay in the same system. 
    • He's also noted for his coverage ability. But yeah I need to see what he does at the combine first. 
    • I agree. Like i said i have no issue in drafting a DE if it is BPA, just that i wouldnt single out the position as a "major need". I think it is definitely a need, but not on the same level as olb at the moment. Not to the same level where that if there was 1 olb and 1 de of similar grade available at our pick that i would choose the de over the olb. To me, for it to be a major need it would have to be to the point where i would be very unhappy if nothing was done at the position by the end of the offseason. I could live with DE position as it is. But I  would be livid if maggitt and Ayers are our starting OLBs week 1.   I think we are basically in agreement and just getting caught up in semantics. We are saying the same thing, im just on the left of it looking right and you are on the right looking left (if that makes any sense). 
  • Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.