Photo

B.A. Please Don't Do This!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 krunk

krunk
  • 3751 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:54 AM

Posted Image Colts | Seth Olsen to practice Wed Nov 28, 09:15 AM

The Indianapolis Colts announced Wednesday, Nov. 28, that OG Seth Olsen (knee) will return to practice. The team will have up to three weeks to elevate him to the 53-man active roster or he will remain on Injured Reserve for the rest of the season.

I hope they are not seriously thinking about activating the look out block king!

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 lollygagger8

lollygagger8
  • 4645 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

They let Satele start in front of Shipley, so there's that....

#3 throwing BBZ

throwing BBZ
  • 3312 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

Olson & Shipley are both UNABLE to execute the needed blocks because they are MUCH too slow. Period.
That said, you live with what you think is the best available in the moment. Hayworth Hicks looked promising to me. Too bad.

#4 Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk
  • 3812 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:53 AM

Olson & Shipley are both UNABLE to execute the needed blocks because they are MUCH too slow. Period.
That said, you live with what you think is the best available in the moment. Hayworth Hicks looked promising to me. Too bad.

Gonna have to disagree on that one,IMO Ship is a much better run blocker than Satelle,and he doesnt telegraph passing plays with that head bob,wich gives away snap count

#5 krunk

krunk
  • 3751 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:54 AM

Gonna have to disagree on that one,IMO Ship is a much better run blocker than Satelle,and he doesnt telegraph passing plays with that head bob,wich gives away snap count

Where does ThrowingBBS get this stuff from?

#6 Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk
  • 3812 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:58 AM

Where does ThrowingBBS get this stuff from?

Lol

#7 Gavin

Gavin
  • 17932 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:04 PM

Arians decisions just get more interesting with each passing week dont they lol.......That's really all I have to say about this

#8 Stephen

Stephen
  • 2787 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

rather link be out there

#9 YOUR GM

YOUR GM
  • 1753 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

<p>I am "YOUR GM," ...therefore, my decisions are infallable

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      30 Sep
    T Y Goodbye

I'm out of the hospital, FINALLY...this was the 4th time in the past 2 months..for status, please read my soon to be posted update in the Fantasy Football forum here...and thanks everyone, for the love, caring, thoughts and prayers...

Show comments (9)
  • Photo
      30 Sep
    Skelly

I thought I'd stop in to say I have nothing to say. Enjoy your day or night.

Show comments (1)
  • Photo
      30 Sep
    Jules

I really want to see "Gone Girl". I read the book a while ago and it was excellent. The movie does not look too bad but I am sure it is a bit different then the book.

Show comments (12)
View All Updates