Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krunk

B.A. Please Don't Do This!

9 posts in this topic

colts-35.png Colts | Seth Olsen to practice Wed Nov 28, 09:15 AM

The Indianapolis Colts announced Wednesday, Nov. 28, that OG Seth Olsen (knee) will return to practice. The team will have up to three weeks to elevate him to the 53-man active roster or he will remain on Injured Reserve for the rest of the season.

I hope they are not seriously thinking about activating the look out block king!

Olson & Shipley are both UNABLE to execute the needed blocks because they are MUCH too slow. Period.

That said, you live with what you think is the best available in the moment. Hayworth Hicks looked promising to me. Too bad.

Olson & Shipley are both UNABLE to execute the needed blocks because they are MUCH too slow. Period.

That said, you live with what you think is the best available in the moment. Hayworth Hicks looked promising to me. Too bad.

Gonna have to disagree on that one,IMO Ship is a much better run blocker than Satelle,and he doesnt telegraph passing plays with that head bob,wich gives away snap count

Gonna have to disagree on that one,IMO Ship is a much better run blocker than Satelle,and he doesnt telegraph passing plays with that head bob,wich gives away snap count

Where does ThrowingBBS get this stuff from?

Where does ThrowingBBS get this stuff from?

Lol
1 person likes this

Arians decisions just get more interesting with each passing week dont they lol.......That's really all I have to say about this

1 person likes this