Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colts.com

COLTS SIGN DELANO HOWELL

13 posts in this topic

Colts signed S Delano Howell off the Bills' practice squad.

Strong safety Tom Zbikowski left last week's win over the Bills with a shin injury. If he can't go this week, Howell can step in as depth and help on special teams. He's an undrafted rookie out of Stanford.

Colts signed S Delano Howell off the Bills' practice squad.

Strong safety Tom Zbikowski left last week's win over the Bills with a shin injury. If he can't go this week, Howell can step in as depth and help on special teams. He's an undrafted rookie out of Stanford.

Zibs was limping right before his INT but kept on playing. Joe L is decent backup.

Zibs was limping right before his INT but kept on playing. Joe L is decent backup.

I've been waiting for Joe to get a start. I think he can do just as well as Zib if not better.

That brings us up to 4 Stanford kids now? Are we trying to field the most intelligent football team in the league? Let's get some UVa, Harvard, and Northwestern guys while we are at it.

That brings us up to 4 Stanford kids now? Are we trying to field the most intelligent football team in the league? Let's get some UVa, Harvard, and Northwestern guys while we are at it.

Don't forget Yale.

1 person likes this

Go Lefeged!!!

And a shin injury? Really?

Have you ever had a shin injury? Lol. It sucks.

1 person likes this

Have you ever had a shin injury? Lol. It sucks.

I played soccer from 6 years old through high school. My shins have divits in them. lol Granted, I was wearing shin guards, but dang man.

i got kicked in the shin before. not fun

That means we'd have to pick up Fitzpatrick...no thanks..I'll stick with Stanford grads.. :D

1 person likes this