Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MTC

Colts sign DT Kellen Heard

49 posts in this topic

According to Rotoworld

"The 6'6", 339-pounder played eight games with the Rams earlier this season, recording five tackles. He will add depth up front with Fili Moala and Josh Chapman lost to injured reserve."

I don't know much about him but at that size he is more then welcome to join.

Welcome to the Colts Kellen!

2 people like this

Provides depth, lets see if its quality depth, hope to see him on the field but dont think it will be enough to make an impact or at least a lasting one in my opinion, He has shown a little pass rush ability though so maybe he will be used in the interior of our D Line on pass rushing downs

You're 3'3? haha

I knew I was setting my self up with that I'm 5'4" minus whatever was removed from my neck & 140 pounds , so must of meant the weight

HOWEVER I THOUGHT would be SOMEBODY commenting not NOBODY , ( LOL )

6 people like this

Provides depth, lets see if its quality depth, hope to see him on the field but dont think it will be enough to make an impact or at least a lasting one in my opinion, He has shown a little pass rush ability though so maybe he will be used in the interior of our D Line on pass rushing downs

he played 8 games with the rams

he played 8 games with the rams

yep, My guess is he sees the field in a week or two

Does his size take up 2 roster spots?

3 people like this

hes number 97

hes number 97

Somehow, I thought he'd get a 3 digit number.

1 person likes this

*Flashbacks of Booger's number popping off his jersey*

Cool, let's hope he can make an impact!

Heck, if he fell over it would be an impact.

4 people like this

Have seen his weight listed up to the 355 range. Huge dude, hopefully he has the strength, stamina to go with it. Don't think I've heard of him.

yep, My guess is he sees the field in a week or two

Martin is ok a nt it's aj that stinks

Neither NT has been the MAIN problem in my opinion, The problems have come when our Linebackers have been out of position, specifically Conner, I dont believe Mookie is the answer going forward but I dont think he stinks either, I think he would be decent depth at NT
1 person likes this

Neither NT has been the MAIN problem in my opinion, The problems have come when our Linebackers have been out of position, specifically Conner, I dont believe Mookie is the answer going forward but I dont think he stinks either, I think he would be decent depth at NT

Also freeney doesn't set the edge well

personally I see it as very much the other way around.

Also freeney doesn't set the edge well

Neither does Mathis really. Both are much better at running the play down from behind than setting the edge to prevent the play from going outside in the first place.

personally I see it as very much the other way around.

Neither does Mathis really. ***** Both are much better at running the play down from behind than setting the edge to prevent the play from going outside in the first place.*****

Quoted for truth^

Our d line has played well and mookie hasnt played horrible. he is inconsistent at times but has played well for our defense

He is big but slow he runs 5.4 40 not sure how strong he is

His 40 time as a DT is about as relevant as Daniel Day-Lewis' 40 time as Abe Lincoln.

2 people like this

His 40 time as a DT is about as relevant as Daniel Day-Lewis' 40 time as Abe Lincoln.

I know it's wrong to laugh, but does anyone remember the ahem larger gentleman who did his 40 at the combine topless. I'm sure we drafted him I just can't remember the face to put a name to it.

I know it's wrong to laugh, but does anyone remember the ahem larger gentleman who did his 40 at the combine topless. I'm sure we drafted him I just can't remember the face to put a name to it.

It was Andre Smith and he was drafted by Cincy, not Indy.

andre-smith.jpg

I don't think I ever Heard of him

Lol beat me to it.

1 person likes this

It was Andre Smith and he was drafted by Cincy, not Indy.

andre-smith.jpg

Thank you kindly, it was doing my head in, all I could picture in my mind was the Homer on a treadmill scene.

homer-running-on-treadmill.gif?w=640

1 person likes this

Somehow, I thought he'd get a 3 digit number.

I'm still waiting on the double zero to make a comeback.

I just puked in my mouth a little

OK....just got on for the firsst time since B4 Thanksgiving....and I puked in my mouth a.......lot......ick......when this man runs...I can name that tune is 2 seconds.... :yes: :yahoo::funny::spit: after this........ :sick: :ill: :barf: :puke:
2 people like this