Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HtownColt

Eagles release Jason Babin

6 posts in this topic

Hmmmmm... Grigs is an old Eagle... Just listened to an interview with Babin on NFL Live, dude sounds like he has his stuff together.

6-3 265 32 years old.. bring him in for a year or two. He has been very productive.

Is he out right released, or does he have to go through waivers?

He just said he is going to have to pass through waivers to be unrestricted...

Get him Grigs...

This surprises me to some extent, I wonder what the whole story is there. Babin was productive, at least with sacks, the past two years, not sure about this year though.

This surprises me to some extent, I wonder what the whole story is there. Babin was productive, at least with sacks, the past two years, not sure about this year though.

5.5 this year after 18 last year

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• 2016 NFL Draft Thread
      That's all fair. Assuming most teams pay that kind of attention to the value chart. Don't want to known as the team that can be had for 40 points on draft day.   I do think the fact that the Colts picked up two extra picks in a draft where they were short on picks kind of explains why they were willing to make this move. Yeah, the 7th isn't very valuable, but for a team that has a few late rounders and is pretty good at rostering UDFAs, that could be a contributor.
    • 2016 NFL Draft Thread
      I'd love to see us take Billings
    • 2016 NFL Draft Thread
      it makes sense the argument of him dropping just due to the thick level of DL to choose from. He will probably be chosen in this round.
    • PFF Day 2 draft grades
      Whether or not you use youtube or record games or see them live scouts and fans have a chance to see the same things. So what's the difference? More scouts know what they are looking at then fans......But to deny that there are fans out there that know what they are looking at and to buy that every scout knows what he is looking at is wrong. There are fans that can put together a successful draft whether anyone wants to accept that or not   The biggest difference is scouts can do what fans cannot do and that's get the medical info and talking to many more people then just the kid himself
    • 2016 NFL Draft Thread
      The picture of Billings does him no favors.  It looks like about 20 of those 311 pounds is beer gut.
  • Topics

• Welcome New Members

• Members

• JasonABrown

JasonABrown 36

• Track Guy

Track Guy 494

• Superman

Superman 20,301

Moderators
    • IinD

IinD 57

• 21isSuperman

21isSuperman 8,670

Moderators
    • James

James 697

• Tyler Shaw

Tyler Shaw 100

• Surge89

Surge89 565

• Kirie89

Kirie89 14

• MPStack

MPStack 323

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.