Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HtownColt

Eagles release Jason Babin

6 posts in this topic

Hmmmmm... Grigs is an old Eagle... Just listened to an interview with Babin on NFL Live, dude sounds like he has his stuff together.

6-3 265 32 years old.. bring him in for a year or two. He has been very productive.

Is he out right released, or does he have to go through waivers?

He just said he is going to have to pass through waivers to be unrestricted...

Get him Grigs...

This surprises me to some extent, I wonder what the whole story is there. Babin was productive, at least with sacks, the past two years, not sure about this year though.

This surprises me to some extent, I wonder what the whole story is there. Babin was productive, at least with sacks, the past two years, not sure about this year though.

5.5 this year after 18 last year

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It's a short week for both teams, both having played on Sunday, once again Bengals have the advantage of being at home and not having to travel.   We were at the game Sunday and the weather was perfect.  They may get some rain this evening, but that doesn't seem to bother Cincinnati.   I give them the edge.
    • We can blame the injuries for giving up a lot of points against Detroit, but the coaches have to shoulder the blame for the loss when Luck and Co. did what they did.   You can't look at the gameplan to slow their strength as anything but deficient when we gave up 200+ yards receiving to their backs...   It was a defensive coaching performance that goes in their employment file permanently.
    • Oops!  Yep, brain freeze on that one.  My bad. Kendall. Forgot all about Jones coming back.  Depth galore...
    • "Not have to see the military and other super patriotic stuff"     You've truly out done yourself with this nonsense sentence.       I agree,  the players have every right to protest the flag and anthem,  No matter how misguided they happen to be.    The issue at hand has nothing to do with either the flag or the anthem.   But good luck to those who want to get future endorsement deals while kneeling during the anthem
    • I will say, I agree with Most of your post.   I agree with you that it has nothing to do with the National Anthem protests, and more to do with alot of the other things you mentioned.   Where I disagree,  and this is neither here nor there in what matters, because everyone is entitled to their own opinions,  but I am of the group that happens to like the National Anthem at the start of the games.  That's just who I am, and what I believe is the right thing to do.   I also like Roger, (go ahead shoot me now)  but I just don't agree that he's to blame for the decline.      
  • Welcome New Members

• Welcome here Nils!   I can tell you, most of football fans in Hungary are Patriots fans...unfortunately. 
    • Hi, Nils here....   I know a lot of Europeans support the Patriots, but all I can say is no way man, no way!   I'm not entirely sure when I started to follow and cheer for the Colts, but I has no shame in admitting that it was when Manning begun to really shine. It was probably back in 1999 because I seem to remember that play-off game against the Titans.   I also remember the I loved how the Colts would play a beautiful offensive game whereas other teams were boring with their defensive strengths. Aaaahh, those were the days!   I was introduced to American Football during my American Politics/presidential election study in Washington D.C. in the fall of 1996 (Clinton vs Dole). Didn't really get attached to any team back then, so you can say that Redskins just left me totally uninspired.   It is a great and welcoming forum here - and that is just how I remembered America too.    
  • Members

• Gramz

Gramz 7,020

• pgt_rob

pgt_rob 1,331

• QwizBoy

QwizBoy 3,516

• RockThatBlue

RockThatBlue 3,319

• Flash

Flash 111

• shaggy1048

shaggy1048 2

• dudeski

dudeski 465

• NorthernBlue

NorthernBlue 469

• LJpalmbeacher

LJpalmbeacher 638

• Samu-Rye

Samu-Rye 11

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.