Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let there be Luck

Luck is on this week cover of SI

The Fish    1,233

I wonder if the media will compare the sales of this SI issue to the issue that Peyton first appeared on.

How could they not? There isn't enough actual game play to cover all the time the media has on it's hands.

subvet    400

My mail man must read mine because it used to come on Wednesday now it never gets here until Thursday. Well I hope the SI Curse stays away from Andrew. ;)

No curse this time, we have LUCK on our side!

Jules    7,717

and they're making the same face.

And Luck makes that face better then RG3 makes that face. I thought I would mention it before anyone else does.

Also the blue cover gives you a more calm feeling, which means Luck is more poised in the clutch then RG3.

;)

cmgww    649

Hey, Notre Dame was on last week's cover and they won, so I don't believe in the "SI Cover Jinx" anymore....now if he lands on Madden 14, I will start to worry...

Coltscodeblue    104

JoKeR Quote: I don't know if the O-line deserves to be on the cover ;)

It was on purpose, they all sit in an room and shout out idea to push one agenda over another.

The RG3 by himself is to show he's so great he's doing it on his own to make the team great!!!!!

While Andrew Luck is shown only doing it great because of the whole team is shown to be great. We all know it's patched up but other non Colts fans don't know that.

The other SI cover of RG3 was on before the draft and it asked a question "who should go first: andrew luck or RG3< That right there told me who they were pulling for!!!!!

And other SI covers says POWER SURG3...

That's how I see it.

NewColtsFan    12,964

I enjoy King. I will pick this up. I want it signed by 12 so bad. Wonder if he will do any public signings in Indy anytimd

I would guess not until after the season is over. Hope you get your wish, maybe even for Christmas!

Good luck and let us know....