Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Suh will play Sunday

Esquire59

As Arians aptly pointed out....Suh will appeal any suspension and that won't be decided until after Sunday's game. He'll be playing (dirty) against our Colts. Going to be a tough game to escape with a W from.

I think he'll be watched like a hawk and the refs won't put up with any dirty play from him. He's walking on egg shells as it is.

When is the NFL going to suspend him for a whole season. he is an embarrassment to the league on and off the field and has not learned from his past mistakes. Maybe losing a season and money might work. his handlers need to straighten him out also. the guy can be a major force and good player without any of the extra dirty tactics.

As Arians aptly pointed out....Suh will appeal any suspension and that won't be decided until after Sunday's game. He'll be playing (dirty) against our Colts. Going to be a tough game to escape with a W from.

FWIW, Ed Reed's suspension was handed down, appealed, and overturned in about 48-72 hours.

Who cares. I could understand if Suh was in the AFCS, but he is in the NFC. We play the Lions once every four years.

I might be a small minority, but I like Suh. He is a hard nosed player. He is just stuck in the wrong era of the NFL. He would be praised if he played in the early years.

On a side note, Schaub shouldn't be allowed to complain. Wear a cup for crying out loud. You play a contact sport.

I don't see nothing wrong with that play he wasn't trying to kick him intentionally. if your going to get mad at anybody get mad at the offensive tackle. the tackle got put on his back, grabbed the back of Suh's jerseys, pulls him down, then grabs his leg and spin him around and Suh's leg just so happens to hit Schaub in the groin. get your offensive tackle to block better instead of getting mad at Suh over that play

Who cares. I could understand if Suh was in the AFCS, but he is in the NFC. We play the Lions once every four years.

I might be a small minority, but I like Suh. He is a hard nosed player. He is just stuck in the wrong era of the NFL. He would be praised if he played in the early years.

On a side note, Schaub shouldn't be allowed to complain. Wear a cup for crying out loud. You play a contact sport.

Yeah, Schaub definitely planned on getting kicked in the jewels on Thanksgiving Day. I mean, why don't players who get concussions wear extra padded helmets? They always know when it's coming. In any case, if you meant "dirty to the point of ridiculousness" when you said hard nosed, then I agree. Suh is definitely hard nosed.

If you're going to complain about it maybe you should. I've seen many players get kicked in the egg nogs, some Christmas spirit haha, and not once have they complained. But since it's Suh we must say something.

Say you're walking down the street, I walk up to you and kick you in your groin. You start screaming, cursing at me and rolling on the ground. As I walk away I say, "Don't complain, you should have been wearing a cup."

I understand it's a contact sport, but regardless, Suh blatantly kicked Schaub on purpose.

Yeah, Schaub definitely planned on getting kicked in the jewels on Thanksgiving Day. I mean, why don't players who get concussions wear extra padded helmets? They always know when it's coming. In any case, if you meant "dirty to the point of ridiculousness" when you said hard nosed, then I agree. Suh is definitely hard nosed.

Exactly, there's a difference between being a "hard-nosed player" and being a complete ignoramous. Suh is the latter.

Say you're walking down the street, I walk up to you and kick you in your groin. You start screaming, cursing at me and rolling on the ground. As I walk away I say, "Don't complain, you should have been wearing a cup."

I understand it's a contact sport, but regardless, Suh blatantly kicked Schaub on purpose.

Exactly, there's a difference between being a "hard-nosed player" and being a complete >. Suh is the latter.

Couldn't agree more my friend. Lewis, Willis, Allen, Ware...those are hard-nosed players. Suh wishes he could be as respected as they are.

what is the big deal??? i have watched the replay of that atleast 10 times and nothing shows that he did anything on purpose. he fell over and his leg whipped around as he was going to the ground and he just so happened to hit schaub. want my opinion on the whole situation??? Quarterbacks should just wear red jerseys and belts with flags on them because their becoming the biggest panzies in football.

I can see what you're saying, but I don't think Suh kicked him on purpose. I didn't think so when I see it during the game, and I still don't think so after seeing it a hundred times.

I don't see the "extension" or "change in direction." The Texan lineman started to fall backwards and grabbed Suh. The guy did pull Suh down. He grabbed jersey no doubt about that. To me it looks like the lineman twirled him, but I am not here to argue.

I really don't think it's that big of a deal.

Couldn't agree more my friend. Lewis, Willis, Allen, Ware...those are hard-nosed players. Suh wishes he could be as respected as they are.

Exactly. It's a sad day when a player who goes out of his way to hurt people like Suh does gets praised for being "hard nosed".

tell that to Daniel Manning when he took that pass from Chad Henne

Apples and oranges.....a baseball is going at least twice as fast, and it's a harder and more concentrated object.

Suh might not have been aiming for the sack, but he was definitely aiming a kick in Schaub's general direction. He is a scumbag, and should be suspended. If you want to protect the shield NFL, suspend this punk. This one was more obvious than last year's stomp if you ask me.

Not surprising.

Intentional or not, Suh would probably explain to them how it was all an accident, and how the meeting of his foot and Schaub's "groin" was just a fluke.

Can't suspend him for something you're not 100% sure about.

Not surprising.

Intentional or not, Suh would probably explain to them how it was all an accident, and how the meeting of his foot and Schaub's "groin" was just a fluke.

Can't suspend him for something you're not 100% sure about.

Agree, Andy. I am having a hard time seeing that it might have been an accident. In my opinion, it was clearly intentional, but my opinion doesn't count in the matter.

Agree, Andy. I am having a hard time seeing that it might have been an accident. In my opinion, it was clearly intentional, but my opinion doesn't count in the matter.

It's not an opinion as far as I'm concerned. It's like watching a car crash and determining who's at fault. The guilty driver almost never fesses up.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/26/suh-sees-multiple-super-bowl-wins-for-lions/