Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Suh will play Sunday

Esquire59

is it bad that i am more worried about a clean JJ Watt than a dirty Suh? if he just wants to sit the last three games of the year to get some rest before the playoffs i would be okay with that. dude scares me and i am just a fan on my couch would hate to be an NFL QB going against him.

I'm sure there are at least 31 other guys that share your sentiment. haha

is it bad that i am more worried about a clean JJ Watt than a dirty Suh? if he just wants to sit the last three games of the year to get some rest before the playoffs i would be okay with that. dude scares me and i am just a fan on my couch would hate to be an NFL QB going against him.

not bad at all. JJ Watt is the only player left that we play on defense that really scares me. To be honest though im not to worried about Suh. He had a great rookie year but since then hes been just ok. Nick Fairley (spelling?) has been the better of the two this year.

I agree...its very hard for that kick to be unintentional...

Suh may not have meant to hit Matt Stafford exactly where he hit him....but he was definetly trying to kick him..

Youse really think that is intentional?

His leg stays in the air far too long for it to be unintentional. The rest of him falls, but his leg keeps moving towards Schaub.

I didn't think it was intentional

NFL decides not to suspend Lions' Ndamukong Suh for kicking Matt Schaub

NFL senior vice president of communications Greg Aiello tweeted today that the league notified the Lions that Suh will not be suspended but that the play “will be reviewed for a potential fine.”

Suh hit Schaub in the groin with his left foot as he was spun face-first to the ground by Texans right tackle Derek Newton with 6:43 to play in the first quarter.

Suh was not penalized on the play, and the league could not say for certain if his actions were intentional.

Indianapolis Colts interim coach Bruce Arians came to his ( SUH') defense when asked about the kick Monday.

“I don’t see how you could aim with your face down and roll over and kick somebody,” Arians said. “I’m not into all that. That’s for the commissioner to decide. I know he’s a heck of a football player.

http://www.freep.com/article/20121126/SPORTS01/121126074/ndamukong-suh-matt-schaub-thanksgiving-kick

I love the comments trying to make Suh the victim, saying they're just traffic tickets a such, well speeding tickets are different than intentionally(jmo) hitting other cars.

LIke everything else, people only see what they want to see, and believe what they want to believe. I know what I saw when watching the game, and several times since ( starting with the instant replay and continuing with videos posted on the incident) Luckily for him, I am not the one handing down punishment.

If you didn't think that was intentional, I have serious questions for you. Like 3+3.

How he didn't sit for a few games is beyond, considering Godelle is in charge. I'm not shocked, but this is a very bad decision.

If you didn't think that was intentional, I have serious questions for you. Like 3+3.

How he didn't sit for a few games is beyond, considering Godelle is in charge. I'm not shocked, but this is a very bad decision.

You are as ate up as an apple in a ant farm. you cant tell if that was on purpose or not. I would not have suspened him for that at all because there is no conclusive evidence it was intentional.....

You are as ate up as an apple in a ant farm. you cant tell if that was on purpose or not. I would not have suspened him for that at all because there is no conclusive evidence it was intentional.....

He looked back and re extended his leg. If that wasn't intentional, nothing is. I'm not capable of changing anyone's mind, but that's a separate issue.

He looked back and re extended his leg. If that wasn't intentional, nothing is. I'm not capable of changing anyone's mind, but that's a separate issue.

I didnt see him look back nor re extend his leg. If I was going to kick someone in the nads it sure would be harder and more effective then that.

we have to worry about Suh, Corey Williams and Nick Fairley. McGlynn and Reitz and Satele(hopefully Shipley) will have more than there work cut out for them Sunday. interior pressure has been a problem most of the year. were going to have to nuetralize them somehow