Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fili Moala out for year (merge)

HtownColt

I think Guy or Geathers should get the start, Matthews has provided pass rush from the interior at times but has not done good holding his ground and collapsing the pocket and setting the edge, Thats a fairly big blow that Moala is out for the year

after freeman moala has been the best defensive player on the team. moala has been great at setting the edge and stopping the run, were really gonna miss his athleticism on the defensive line.

Woah woah, slow down there speed racer.

Take a second to rethink what you wrote (the thing that I bolded).

I am intrigued to see that Geathers guy and what his long arms can bring to the table. :)

Me too! I keep hoping to see that he is progressing. With the size and ability that enormous body has, if he can get his head right, he could be amazing! He's quietly been there helping out, maybe he starts to emerge soon. I am like you though, I am interested to see him do well.

When I look at our IR List, all I can do is ask myself "What If these players weren't on IR"

Just imagine Luck throwing to Collie & Whalen too. Imagine having Big Mckinney, Nevis & Chapman out there disrupting things

*Sigh* It's a shame how we have no idea what our team looks like completely Healthy. And with Collie probably being Released in the Off-Season, guess we've heard the last of "Luck to Collie" smh :(