Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CantBeStopped

its been awhile!

3 posts in this topic

Last year we played like crap all season long. The few games i went to the stadium just wasnt loud. But yesterday when pagano stepped outa the suite and waved at all the fans. That stadium went freakin nuts! I cant remember when it was that loud! The love and admiration for our coach is very apparent and quite amazing! Gave me chills. For those of you that werent there i wanted to share. For those of you that were there lets hear how you felt hearing the standing O for coach. #CHUCKSTRONG

1 person likes this

IND_The Catch_728x90

The team is definitely playing for him. He is the biggest inspiration for this team.

The team really isn't a team anymore, it is family. Players and cheerleaders are shaving their head for support of Chuck.

We definitely have the best story in the NFL right now.

1 person likes this

Last year we played like crap all season long. The few games i went to the stadium just wasnt loud. But yesterday when pagano stepped outa the suite and waved at all the fans. That stadium went freakin nuts! I cant remember when it was that loud! The love and admiration for our coach is very apparent and quite amazing! Gave me chills. For those of you that werent there i wanted to share. For those of you that were there lets hear how you felt hearing the standing O for coach. #CHUCKSTRONG

Thanks for sharing. That makes my day.