Photo

its been awhile!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 CantBeStopped

CantBeStopped
  • 361 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:21 PM

Last year we played like crap all season long. The few games i went to the stadium just wasnt loud. But yesterday when pagano stepped outa the suite and waved at all the fans. That stadium went freakin nuts! I cant remember when it was that loud! The love and admiration for our coach is very apparent and quite amazing! Gave me chills. For those of you that werent there i wanted to share. For those of you that were there lets hear how you felt hearing the standing O for coach. #CHUCKSTRONG

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Tark The Shark

Tark The Shark
  • 2391 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:33 PM

The team is definitely playing for him. He is the biggest inspiration for this team.

The team really isn't a team anymore, it is family. Players and cheerleaders are shaving their head for support of Chuck.

We definitely have the best story in the NFL right now.
“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the heck you're doing.”- Peyton Manning

#3 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7281 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

Last year we played like crap all season long. The few games i went to the stadium just wasnt loud. But yesterday when pagano stepped outa the suite and waved at all the fans. That stadium went freakin nuts! I cant remember when it was that loud! The love and admiration for our coach is very apparent and quite amazing! Gave me chills. For those of you that werent there i wanted to share. For those of you that were there lets hear how you felt hearing the standing O for coach. #CHUCKSTRONG

Thanks for sharing. That makes my day.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      20 Sep
    Reddog

Can someone answer one question for me; no clever graphics or cool phrases, just a name. Who do you think can be effective as our rush linebacker this year to replace Mathis???

View All Updates