Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

OKAY, NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT OUR LAST 5 GAMES

coltsfan_nyc

DETROIT- A very nasty team who is not a reflection of their record. They are very physical and nasty on defense. To me, they will play us hard and I expect a low scoring, defense oriented game with a lot of penalties and will come down to whoever can score last in the 4th quarter. I think we win this one 23-13

TITANS- We win this one convincingly, 31-16

TEXANS- We split them

KANSAS CITY- Our hardest game! They are down and out and will be playing just to ruin our day and record. We win this game by a field goal in the 4th quarter!

These are my predictions, feel free to discuss or add your own predictions!

I doubt that we will win by such a large margin over the Titans. It seems to be a close game every year, no matter how bad either team is playing otherwise.

Kansas City shouldn't be a tough game because we have been able to stop the run pretty well all season. If we can stop Jamaal Charles, we should have no problems, especially if Brady Quinn is starting.

I think the Detroit game will be close, but I expect it to be pretty high scoring. We have nobody that can stop Megatron.

I don't know what to think about the Texans. We beat them last season with an awful team, so who knows?

Detroit should be an interesting matchup. a game we will need to get Stafford hurrying his throws. They love to pass so containing their run game would help us not fall for the Playaction plays. The D makes plays... but also looks like they have no clue how to play so our coaches really need to study film on this one. we can steal this one.

Titans game... Well we are 5-1 in games i attend and i will be there and we are 5-1 this season at home so i expect to be 6-1 on both accounts.

I have not really looked passed the Lions game.

DETROIT- A very nasty team who is not a reflection of their record. They are very physical and nasty on defense. To me, they will play us hard and I expect a low scoring, defense oriented game with a lot of penalties and will come down to whoever can score last in the 4th quarter. I think we win this one 23-13

TEXANS- We split them

KANSAS CITY- Our hardest game! They are down and out and will be playing just to ruin our day and record. We win this game by a field goal in the 4th quarter!

I don't agree with you at all on the Detroit game, with Mathew Stafford as their QB how in the world do you see them only scoring 13 points! lol Also unfornately I don't see us winning that game, Stafford will definitely put up more points than Luck in Detroit. I do agree with you on the other games though, I think we will trounce the titans, lose at Houston, take care of K.C. but I don't think it will be as hard as you say it will be, and beat Houston at home. If we do that we will end up 10-6 and in the playoffs!

TEXANS- We split them

we'll be 0-2 against Houston and we must win the other 3...(if we win 2...get out the tiebreaker calculator)

Its almost that simple..

2-3 is what I think we'll do and I think 2-3 gets us in.

I hope you're right...we need Pitttsburgh to continue to slide..and we cant have a jets revival because they have the tie breaker over Indy

Cincy passes us for the 5th seed but we have the tiebreaker over Miami..

Its better to lose to detroit obviously than to Tennessee...(division record)

It cant come down to the final game at home against Houston...That dog wont hunt

We have to root for the Texans to beat the Pats making our last game less significant for the Texans when they have clinched the #1 seeding due to tie-breakers over Pats, Ravens and Broncos head-to-head in their favor.

But then, in the 2009 season, we went 2-0 against them and one of the Texans' O-linemen said when we rested the starters to let the Jets in - "the Colts managed to beat us 3 times". Maybe they go hard just to keep us out of the playoffs, who knows!!!

The Chiefs, as much as they are anemic offensively, they are top 5 in INTs in the league I think, so their pass D is nothing to sneeze at. So, hopefully we dont have to air it out much in that game and keep the turnovers low like yesterday (zero turnovers would be best), we can come out with a win.

sorry but i dont think the detroit game will be a low scoring game. one name CALVIN JOHNSON. what ever CB we have on him would have to play flawless against CJ and what i mean by flawless, i mean holding him to 1 or 2 catches maybe 3 and not giving up that big play. our secondary is not good at all. reguardless of who is at CB right now. and if Davis does not come back this weekend i really dont see Johnson getting less then a 100 yards receiving on us. what my point is everyone is so worried about their defense, BUT their offense is still powerful and having to face our secondary, dont be surprised if the lion put up 24-28 points

Detroit Lions will win 24-17, I feel.

We need a quality road win like we had with the Packers at home. We will be going on the road in the playoffs if we do make the playoffs, so we might as well improve our confidence on the road as opposed to being road kill.

10 wins is a certainty to make the playoffs, 9 wins would mean we will need a few things to go our way.

I don't agree with you at all on the Detroit game, with Mathew Stafford as their QB how in the world do you see them only scoring 13 points! lol Also unfornately I don't see us winning that game, Stafford will definitely put up more points than Luck in Detroit.

I think our D can hold them to just 13. Stafford's weapons make him better then he appears, if we can stay in his face and double megatron, we can make that a very long afternoon for them.

I think our D can hold them to just 13. Stafford's weapons make him better then he appears, if we can stay in his face and double megatron, we can make that a very long afternoon for them.

So, you think we match up better than Houston did? Sorry, I just don't see it.