Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

fantasy dilemma

CR91

Personally, I'm not a fan of playing guys from the same team, so I wouldn't go Luck and Wayne. Plus, Luck hasn't done too well on the road. Michael Fabiano does a pretty good sit em/start em column each week and his picks are usually correct, so I'd go with what he says if he does comment on those players.

Personally, I'm not a fan of playing guys from the same team, so I wouldn't go Luck and Wayne. Plus, Luck hasn't done too well on the road. Michael Fabiano does a pretty good sit em/start em column each week and his picks are usually correct, so I'd go with what he says if he does comment on those players.

i was thinking richardson and dalton

I'm leaning that way too because we don't do too well on the road. With that said, since Stafford and Megatron could put up big numbers, that could force us to throw the ball more which could lead to better numbers for Wayne and Luck

wayne gets yards yes but doesnt score that often richardson does plus luck's numbers on the road arent that great and dalton is on a roll. we'll see

I would definitely go Richardson and Dalton.

The Raiders have been generous for RBs in FF this year. A lot more than the Lions for QBs.

The Chargers and Lions have been about the same for QBs. Luck hasn't been terrific on the road this year, and Dalton is on a streak.

thanks for the advice. im thinking the same thing

Go with your gut - Richardson and Dalton. Last week, I wanted to go with T.Y.Hilton and Justin Blackmon but second guessed and went with Eric Decker and Danario Alexander, got burnt. :(

i think i was the one that suggested decker sorry

Yes, I think so but do expect Jeff Fisher and his dirty Finnegan/shenanigans to lay some hits on a mobile QB like they did with RG3.

haha no doubt. im gonna pick him up, but i cant decide who to start. i need this win to get into the playoffs. this can make or break me.

haha no doubt. im gonna pick him up, but i cant decide who to start. i need this win to get into the playoffs. this can make or break me.

Chargers will make it a low scoring game. Their D lately has been playing well enough to keep the O in the game but the O keeps stinking it up. They forced 3 FGs vs the Broncos though they lost 30-23 but it was Peyton at home that got 3 TDs. They forced 3 FGs again vs the Ravens and lost 13-16 at home. They have been forcing a lot of FGs lately, and I expect it to continue at home. They always woke up late in November and December in the past. In the 8-8 division winning year in 2008 (ironic that the Olympics started on 8/8/2008 with Phelps winning 8 gold medals in Beijing with the Chinese lucky number being 8 on a side note, that was also the day my daughter spoke her first word :)), they were 4-8 before they won 4 in a row.

Bengals probably win a 23-16 game or something like that, so Kaepernick probably scores more TDs vs the Rams, IMO. At least that is my reasoning for it.

Chargers will make it a low scoring game. Their D lately has been playing well enough to keep the O in the game but the O keeps stinking it up. They forced 3 FGs vs the Broncos though they lost 30-23 but it was Peyton at home that got 3 TDs. They forced 3 FGs again vs the Ravens and lost 13-16 at home. They have been forcing a lot of FGs lately, and I expect it to continue at home. They always woke up late in November and December in the past. In the 8-8 division winning year in 2008 (ironic that the Olympics started on 8/8/2008 with Phelps winning 8 gold medals in Beijing with the Chinese lucky number being 8 on a side note, that was also the day my daughter spoke her first word :)), they were 4-8 before they won 4 in a row.

Bengals probably win a 23-16 game or something like that, so Kaepernick probably scores more TDs vs the Rams, IMO. At least that is my reasoning for it.

man thats alot of coincidences haha.

thank you. did you make the playoffs

I did in 1 yahoo league though I am a sitting duck in the playoffs with Gronk out and McGahee out and Jordy Nelson (in and out). The other yahoo league goes on till week 15 with 4 teams in the playoffs in week 16 & 17 in a 8 team league.

In one ESPN league, I stunk. I hate the ESPN tools, it took a lot of getting used to and I did not hit the waivers hard the first 3-4 weeks and got behind, and never recovered.

I did in 1 yahoo league though I am a sitting duck in the playoffs with Gronk out and McGahee out and Jordy Nelson (in and out). The other yahoo league goes on till week 15 with 4 teams in the playoffs in week 16 & 17 in a 8 team league.

In one ESPN league, I stunk. I hate the ESPN tools, it took a lot of getting used to and I did not hit the waivers hard the first 3-4 weeks and got behind, and never recovered.

i actually enjoy espn a lot more then yahoo

i actually enjoy espn a lot more then yahoo

Maybe it is my first year of doing ESPN. It took me a while to figure out how I get to my projections vs someone else's projects in a matchup preview.

Plus I could never figure out when ESPN states this team is projected to be 30th in FPG allowed to opposing Ds, how I can get to how they fared in recent weeks, being able to sort how teams did vs WRs, RBs etc. It seems much easier in yahoo.

The draft is the best part on ESPN but on a week-to-week basis, i think yahoo offers more.

Maybe it is my first year of doing ESPN. It took me a while to figure out how I get to my projections vs someone else's projects in a matchup preview.

Plus I could never figure out when ESPN states this team is projected to be 30th in FPG allowed to opposing Ds, how I can get to how they fared in recent weeks, being able to sort how teams did vs WRs, RBs etc. It seems much easier in yahoo.

The draft is the best part on ESPN but on a week-to-week basis, i think yahoo offers more.

if you look at the right side of a player, it gives you stats of hwo they think they will do and the ranking of the team their facing. to see how your lineup is compared to your opponent you just click preview on the upper part of the screen next to your avatar

ok so I have almost a 60 point lead. so lets finish him off

texans d vs colts

or

bengals d vs eagles

well i started the bengals d and that worked out great. most likely im going back to the championship game to defend my title

wayne vs chiefs and broncos d vs browns weeden turnover the ball a lot 

actually im gonna play jammal charles. i didnt list him because i wasnt planning on playing him, but i think thats the best matchup and i agree with the defense