Photo

fantasy dilemma

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#1 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8643 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

alright guys i need this win to get into the playoffs

wayne vs lions

or

trent richardson vs raiders

and

luck vs lions

or

dalton vs chargers

its not T.Y its T.watttttttttt WHAT DID T JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 21isSuperman

21isSuperman
  • Community Moderator
  • 15200 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

Personally, I'm not a fan of playing guys from the same team, so I wouldn't go Luck and Wayne. Plus, Luck hasn't done too well on the road. Michael Fabiano does a pretty good sit em/start em column each week and his picks are usually correct, so I'd go with what he says if he does comment on those players.
When Bob Sanders executes a push up, he does not push himself up. He pushes the world down.
When Bob Sanders was 12, a cobra bit him in the leg. After 4 days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
Tom Brady can throw a football pretty far. Bob Sanders can throw Tom Brady even farther.
Please make sure to read the Forum Rules before posting or PM a mod if you have any questions

#3 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8643 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

Personally, I'm not a fan of playing guys from the same team, so I wouldn't go Luck and Wayne. Plus, Luck hasn't done too well on the road. Michael Fabiano does a pretty good sit em/start em column each week and his picks are usually correct, so I'd go with what he says if he does comment on those players.

i was thinking richardson and dalton

#4 21isSuperman

21isSuperman
  • Community Moderator
  • 15200 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

I'm leaning that way too because we don't do too well on the road. With that said, since Stafford and Megatron could put up big numbers, that could force us to throw the ball more which could lead to better numbers for Wayne and Luck
When Bob Sanders executes a push up, he does not push himself up. He pushes the world down.
When Bob Sanders was 12, a cobra bit him in the leg. After 4 days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
Tom Brady can throw a football pretty far. Bob Sanders can throw Tom Brady even farther.
Please make sure to read the Forum Rules before posting or PM a mod if you have any questions

#5 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8643 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

I'm leaning that way too because we don't do too well on the road. With that said, since Stafford and Megatron could put up big numbers, that could force us to throw the ball more which could lead to better numbers for Wayne and Luck

wayne gets yards yes but doesnt score that often richardson does plus luck's numbers on the road arent that great and dalton is on a roll. we'll see

#6 Fx Stryker

Fx Stryker
  • 5709 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

I would definitely go Richardson and Dalton.

The Raiders have been generous for RBs in FF this year. A lot more than the Lions for QBs.

The Chargers and Lions have been about the same for QBs. Luck hasn't been terrific on the road this year, and Dalton is on a streak.

#7 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8643 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

I would definitely go Richardson and Dalton.

The Raiders have been generous for RBs in FF this year. A lot more than the Lions for QBs.

The Chargers and Lions have been about the same for QBs. Luck hasn't been terrific on the road this year, and Dalton is on a streak.

thanks for the advice. im thinking the same thing

#8 chad72

chad72
  • 9461 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

Go with your gut - Richardson and Dalton. Last week, I wanted to go with T.Y.Hilton and Justin Blackmon but second guessed and went with Eric Decker and Danario Alexander, got burnt. :(

#9 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8643 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

Go with your gut - Richardson and Dalton. Last week, I wanted to go with T.Y.Hilton and Justin Blackmon but second guessed and went with Eric Decker and Danario Alexander, got burnt. :(

i think i was the one that suggested decker sorry

#10 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8643 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

ok guys im gonna pick up colin kapernick vs the rams. is that a better matchup then dalton vs the chargers

#11 chad72

chad72
  • 9461 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

i think i was the one that suggested decker sorry

Its fine. :)

#12 chad72

chad72
  • 9461 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

ok guys im gonna pick up colin kapernick vs the rams. is that a better matchup then dalton vs the chargers

Yes, I think so but do expect Jeff Fisher and his dirty Finnegan/shenanigans to lay some hits on a mobile QB like they did with RG3.

#13 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8643 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

Yes, I think so but do expect Jeff Fisher and his dirty Finnegan/shenanigans to lay some hits on a mobile QB like they did with RG3.

haha no doubt. im gonna pick him up, but i cant decide who to start. i need this win to get into the playoffs. this can make or break me.

#14 chad72

chad72
  • 9461 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

haha no doubt. im gonna pick him up, but i cant decide who to start. i need this win to get into the playoffs. this can make or break me.

Chargers will make it a low scoring game. Their D lately has been playing well enough to keep the O in the game but the O keeps stinking it up. They forced 3 FGs vs the Broncos though they lost 30-23 but it was Peyton at home that got 3 TDs. They forced 3 FGs again vs the Ravens and lost 13-16 at home. They have been forcing a lot of FGs lately, and I expect it to continue at home. They always woke up late in November and December in the past. In the 8-8 division winning year in 2008 (ironic that the Olympics started on 8/8/2008 with Phelps winning 8 gold medals in Beijing with the Chinese lucky number being 8 on a side note, that was also the day my daughter spoke her first word :)), they were 4-8 before they won 4 in a row.

Bengals probably win a 23-16 game or something like that, so Kaepernick probably scores more TDs vs the Rams, IMO. At least that is my reasoning for it.

#15 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8643 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

Chargers will make it a low scoring game. Their D lately has been playing well enough to keep the O in the game but the O keeps stinking it up. They forced 3 FGs vs the Broncos though they lost 30-23 but it was Peyton at home that got 3 TDs. They forced 3 FGs again vs the Ravens and lost 13-16 at home. They have been forcing a lot of FGs lately, and I expect it to continue at home. They always woke up late in November and December in the past. In the 8-8 division winning year in 2008 (ironic that the Olympics started on 8/8/2008 with Phelps winning 8 gold medals in Beijing with the Chinese lucky number being 8 on a side note, that was also the day my daughter spoke her first word :)), they were 4-8 before they won 4 in a row.

Bengals probably win a 23-16 game or something like that, so Kaepernick probably scores more TDs vs the Rams, IMO. At least that is my reasoning for it.

man thats alot of coincidences haha.

#16 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8643 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kap sucked but i had a great fantasy week. scored 154 points

#17 chad72

chad72
  • 9461 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:44 AM

i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kap sucked but i had a great fantasy week. scored 154 points

Good for you.

#18 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8643 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

Good for you.

thank you. did you make the playoffs

#19 chad72

chad72
  • 9461 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:20 PM

thank you. did you make the playoffs

I did in 1 yahoo league though I am a sitting duck in the playoffs with Gronk out and McGahee out and Jordy Nelson (in and out). The other yahoo league goes on till week 15 with 4 teams in the playoffs in week 16 & 17 in a 8 team league.

In one ESPN league, I stunk. I hate the ESPN tools, it took a lot of getting used to and I did not hit the waivers hard the first 3-4 weeks and got behind, and never recovered.

#20 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8643 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:33 PM

I did in 1 yahoo league though I am a sitting duck in the playoffs with Gronk out and McGahee out and Jordy Nelson (in and out). The other yahoo league goes on till week 15 with 4 teams in the playoffs in week 16 & 17 in a 8 team league.

In one ESPN league, I stunk. I hate the ESPN tools, it took a lot of getting used to and I did not hit the waivers hard the first 3-4 weeks and got behind, and never recovered.

i actually enjoy espn a lot more then yahoo

#21 chad72

chad72
  • 9461 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

i actually enjoy espn a lot more then yahoo

Maybe it is my first year of doing ESPN. It took me a while to figure out how I get to my projections vs someone else's projects in a matchup preview.

Plus I could never figure out when ESPN states this team is projected to be 30th in FPG allowed to opposing Ds, how I can get to how they fared in recent weeks, being able to sort how teams did vs WRs, RBs etc. It seems much easier in yahoo.

The draft is the best part on ESPN but on a week-to-week basis, i think yahoo offers more.

#22 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8643 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

Maybe it is my first year of doing ESPN. It took me a while to figure out how I get to my projections vs someone else's projects in a matchup preview.

Plus I could never figure out when ESPN states this team is projected to be 30th in FPG allowed to opposing Ds, how I can get to how they fared in recent weeks, being able to sort how teams did vs WRs, RBs etc. It seems much easier in yahoo.

The draft is the best part on ESPN but on a week-to-week basis, i think yahoo offers more.

if you look at the right side of a player, it gives you stats of hwo they think they will do and the ranking of the team their facing. to see how your lineup is compared to your opponent you just click preview on the upper part of the screen next to your avatar

#23 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8643 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

ok so I have almost a 60 point lead. so lets finish him off

texans d vs colts

or

bengals d vs eagles

#24 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8643 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:16 PM

ok so I have almost a 60 point lead. so lets finish him off

texans d vs colts

or

bengals d vs eagles

well i started the bengals d and that worked out great. most likely im going back to the championship game to defend my title

#25 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8643 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

ok guys im in the championship. first couple big decisions

wayne vs chiefs

or

trent richardson vs broncos

also

broncos d vs browns

or

chargers d vs jets

#26 Riseforalex Mckinnon

Riseforalex Mckinnon
  • 357 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:02 AM

wayne vs chiefs and broncos d vs browns weeden turnover the ball a lot 

Tom Brady  0-2 in sb after spygate , where is the camera now eh Brady.

#27 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8643 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

wayne vs chiefs and broncos d vs browns weeden turnover the ball a lot 

actually im gonna play jammal charles. i didnt list him because i wasnt planning on playing him, but i think thats the best matchup and i agree with the defense

#28 T Y Goodbye

T Y Goodbye

Formerly known as CF4L

• 1974 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

ok guys im in the championship. first couple big decisions

wayne vs chiefs

or

trent richardson vs broncos

also

broncos d vs browns

or

chargers d vs jets

Good luck in the Championship!

Marcus Mariota....Heisman Watch (Oregon 6-1) QBR 191.0

Week 7 vs  Washington passing: 24-33, 336 yards, 2TD's, 7 carries, -1 net yards. 0 TD's (sacked 3 times)

2014 stats after 7 games 132-188 (70.20%) 1,957 yards, 19TD's, 0 INT,  YPC 10.4, 56 rushes, 289 net yards. (18 sacks for -97 yards) 5TD's 1 rec. 26yrds 1TD

#29 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8643 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

Good luck in the Championship!

thank you

#30 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8643 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

alright im up by 17 heres goes for the champion

luck vs texans

dalton vs ravens

kapernick vs cards

and

wayne vs texans

charles vs broncos

crabtree vs cards

im leaning towards kap and crabtree

#31 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8643 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

fantasy champ back to back thanks for everyone that helped and heres looking towards a three-peat

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      24 Oct
    Bogie

Retro throwback week for Halloween - Mercyful Fate and Black Sabbath. I forgot how fun melodic metal albums were.

Show comments (4)
  • Photo
      24 Oct
    Gabriel Alexander Morillo

Can we all take a moment to appreciate how great of a year Aaron Rodgers is having?

Show comments (6)
View All Updates