Photo

Bigger story....Colts or Peyton?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#41 FireJimCaldwell

FireJimCaldwell
  • 6076 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

.....the last line is the best. what you're saying is: I should have named some real actressess... :flirty:

How about Michael Weatherly (NCIS) for Peyton Manning and Ashley Judd for his wife...well.....Ashley

Yes I was..

That might work... You'd have to give them some 10inch lifts but Chris O'Donnell or Ethan Embry could play Manning...

You'd have to do the same and add a cycle or two of roids for Dr. Sweets off of Bones to play Luck, or either have go all Teen Wolf and get the guy from caveman commericals.

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#42 FireJimCaldwell

FireJimCaldwell
  • 6076 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

Maybe we can start a thread "would we be playing this well if coach Pagano was not diagnosed with cancer?" Is Arians a better head coach than Pagano? Yes, the sample space is small for Pagano but the case for Arians is huge, IMO, as a head coach, if not as an OC, looking at it objectively.

I think I've seen that thread around here somewhere. :)

#43 Gramz

Gramz
  • 3079 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

I think I've seen that thread around here somewhere. :)

yeah, but ONLY a couple dozen times.... ;)

Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.  My Personality is who I am, My ATTITUDE depends on who you are.  

#44 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

yeah, but ONLY a couple dozen times.... ;)

u can count higher than me , i stop counting after a few of the same in whatever form may take
Forgive any typos, try to catch, but have multiple progressive disabilities

#45 BLOODontheTRACKS

BLOODontheTRACKS
  • 9160 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

i expected a return to form for manning...and expected the colts to stink....so i vote the colts

#46 BleedingBlue

BleedingBlue
  • 1010 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

New coach is diagnosed first few weeks of season that already looks bleak. A Rookie QB who was seemingly succumbing to the pressure of his situation rallies himself and his teams and ends up in the Playoffs.

You can't make this stuff up.

We all knew peyton would be peyton. I knew luck would be luck. But this is special.
Calvin Johnson drops 2 passes in the 4th Quarter? Really?

#47 Coltsince4

Coltsince4
  • 697 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

this year's colts team reminds me of the 1995 colts. we might just get a happier ending this time around

Definitely remember that one!!!
http://www.nfl.com/v...lts-vs-Steelers

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      27 Aug
    Jules

You ever notice that if you listen to any radio station long enough you are bound to hear a Tom Petty song?

Show comments (9)
View All Updates