Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bigger story....Colts or Peyton?

oldunclemark

.....the last line is the best. what you're saying is: I should have named some real actressess... :flirty:

How about Michael Weatherly (NCIS) for Peyton Manning and Ashley Judd for his wife...well.....Ashley

Yes I was..

That might work... You'd have to give them some 10inch lifts but Chris O'Donnell or Ethan Embry could play Manning...

You'd have to do the same and add a cycle or two of roids for Dr. Sweets off of Bones to play Luck, or either have go all Teen Wolf and get the guy from caveman commericals.

Maybe we can start a thread "would we be playing this well if coach Pagano was not diagnosed with cancer?" Is Arians a better head coach than Pagano? Yes, the sample space is small for Pagano but the case for Arians is huge, IMO, as a head coach, if not as an OC, looking at it objectively.

I think I've seen that thread around here somewhere. :)

New coach is diagnosed first few weeks of season that already looks bleak. A Rookie QB who was seemingly succumbing to the pressure of his situation rallies himself and his teams and ends up in the Playoffs.

You can't make this stuff up.

We all knew peyton would be peyton. I knew luck would be luck. But this is special.