Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jerrell Freeman Excellent!

weslo1812

He had 16 tackles 1 sack and a couple hurries noot sure exactly how many. This kid was essentially the defense. Just says that if that D line can keep th OL off our LBs we got got some guy who get to the. Him and Angerer are gonna be pretty good duo in the middle. Oh an Freeman has 85tackls on the season already. I knew I liked tbis kid right after we got him and and I watched some video.

Any chance he wins DROY?

He was a beast out there today.

Frankly since he was a CFL player I don't know if people who vote on that really think of him as a "true" rookie. I don't mean to say that I think they don't vote for him because of that reason I think he just kinda gets forgotten as a rookie because fo the CFL tie. With that said if he did he would be deserving of it.

I doubt it. He was with the Titans I believe on the practice squad few years ago. Then he was cut, which led him to go to the CFL. I think that counted as his rookie year.

I thought that as he was cut prior to the season it didn't count as his debut season, but I may be wrong. Either way he's not a "true" rookie and that could cause him to get overlooked as stated above.

I bet half of Freemans tackles were after at least an 8 yard gain. So Gary Brackett.

Very average in pass coverage. #`s can be deceiving.

I can`t give our ILB`ers a real grade because we have a Horrible NT in Johnson.

Johnson can be knocked back at will, can not shuck a block, and makes plays rarely.

I bet half of Freemans tackles were after at least an 8 yard gain. So Gary Brackett.

Johnson can be knocked back at will, can not shuck a block, and makes plays rarely.

I'll take that bet.

I would easily take that bet. The guy is consistently blasting RB's at the LoS. The only "bad" game I'd say he's had, along with the rest of the team, was the Jets game. His game against the Vikings made me a believer. He was going to head to head with Peterson and dropping him like he was nothing. Very few LB's have ever done that to Peterson.

BLOODontheTRACKS I was getting to the fact they were UDFA and Bracket was Solid for the Colts form many years. Now Freeman an UDFA ILB has come in and is doing what hes done and may end up beinv a solid IlB for us for years to come. Well see though. Im guessing you didnt think too much of Bracket?