Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

weslo1812

Jerrell Freeman Excellent!

30 posts in this topic

He had 16 tackles 1 sack and a couple hurries noot sure exactly how many. This kid was essentially the defense. Just says that if that D line can keep th OL off our LBs we got got some guy who get to the. Him and Angerer are gonna be pretty good duo in the middle. Oh an Freeman has 85tackls on the season already. I knew I liked tbis kid right after we got him and and I watched some video.

2 people like this

IND_The Catch_728x90

Yep no hidding it we have found a hidden gem in him. Add him to a great rookie draft class by Grigson and this has been a great rookie class.

2 people like this

Freeman has been great! and gotta give the DL some credit for being able to keep the OL off of him as well.

Freeman has been impressive in every single game this season. Excellent pick up by Grigs

2 people like this

Yeah def manning04!!! That why I say if the comtinue to do that were gonna be tough. The portion of the run yds today came from CJ cutting back to the outside. Other tha n that we didnt give much up in the middle.

Hes reminding me of Garry Bracket. Another hidden gem that Griegson and Irsay have found in UDFA.

Any chance he wins DROY?

He was a beast out there today.

Frankly since he was a CFL player I don't know if people who vote on that really think of him as a "true" rookie. I don't mean to say that I think they don't vote for him because of that reason I think he just kinda gets forgotten as a rookie because fo the CFL tie. With that said if he did he would be deserving of it.

He had a phenomenal game. He made great tackle after great tackle. He was great in blitz situations too.

I'd say that he was the best non-draft acquisition in this offseason.

Any chance he wins DROY?

I doubt it. He was with the Titans I believe on the practice squad few years ago. Then he was cut, which led him to go to the CFL. I think that counted as his rookie year.

I doubt it. He was with the Titans I believe on the practice squad few years ago. Then he was cut, which led him to go to the CFL. I think that counted as his rookie year.

I thought that as he was cut prior to the season it didn't count as his debut season, but I may be wrong. Either way he's not a "true" rookie and that could cause him to get overlooked as stated above.

freeman has been great but moala has been good all year as well.

yes going to 3-4 has not had a better impact on anyone on the roster but him.

Freeman has been impressive in every single game this season. Excellent pick up by Grigs

Last game was rough. Got beat consistently by Gronk.

Last game was rough. Got beat consistently by Gronk.

Yeah, but I don't know of anyone in the league who has the size, speed, and cover ability to cover Gronk.

Yeah, but I don't know of anyone in the league who has the size, speed, and cover ability to cover Gronk.

Yeah, pretty much everyone gets abused by Gronk.

Playing in Saskatchewan for a few years will get you motivated to stick with a team that plays indoors. Great find Grigs!

1 person likes this

Angerer has a combined 2 tackles in the last 2 games.

Luckily Freeman has been out DPoY.

Angerer has a combined 2 tackles in the last 2 games.

Luckily Freeman has been out DPoY.

I notices our running defense got worse with Angerer out there as well. :(

I bet half of Freemans tackles were after at least an 8 yard gain. So Gary Brackett.

Very average in pass coverage. #`s can be deceiving.

I can`t give our ILB`ers a real grade because we have a Horrible NT in Johnson.

Johnson can be knocked back at will, can not shuck a block, and makes plays rarely.

I bet half of Freemans tackles were after at least an 8 yard gain. So Gary Brackett.

Johnson can be knocked back at will, can not shuck a block, and makes plays rarely.

I'll take that bet.

Hes reminding me of Garry Bracket. Another hidden gem that Griegson and Irsay have found in UDFA.

gary brackett?? not exactly a ringing endorsement.

Jerrell has almost not shot at winning DROY. Chandler Jones had it locked up before he got hurt. Now guys like Luke Kuechly and Lavonte David have a shot.

I would easily take that bet. The guy is consistently blasting RB's at the LoS. The only "bad" game I'd say he's had, along with the rest of the team, was the Jets game. His game against the Vikings made me a believer. He was going to head to head with Peterson and dropping him like he was nothing. Very few LB's have ever done that to Peterson.

Any chance he wins DROY?

I looked at the Colts roster on colts.com..he's listed as 1 yr..so he's not a rookie..Too bad..he deserves that and deserves the Pro Bowl...

BLOODontheTRACKS I was getting to the fact they were UDFA and Bracket was Solid for the Colts form many years. Now Freeman an UDFA ILB has come in and is doing what hes done and may end up beinv a solid IlB for us for years to come. Well see though. Im guessing you didnt think too much of Bracket?