Photo

No one is talking about Brady for MVP

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
601 replies to this topic

#601 DILLIGAFER

DILLIGAFER
  • Banned
  • 2154 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

Wow. You just won't give credit will you.

Give credit for what exactly? They picked 3rd, Indy picked first yet the Colts have a better record. Colts fans should know well what happens the year prior doesnt set anything for the next year other than where your picking in the draft. Unless your the Jets..

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#602 jahsoul

jahsoul
  • 229 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

Give credit for what exactly? They picked 3rd, Indy picked first yet the Colts have a better record. Colts fans should know well what happens the year prior doesnt set anything for the next year other than where your picking in the draft. Unless your the Jets..

Actually it does. It's what you measure your team off of going into the next year. I personally believed that the Colts sucked for Luck but that's neither here nor there.

*believes in the neck beard*

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      31 Oct
    TKnight24

They stopped giving me Candy when I was 16 cause I was 6'1and they thought I was older than 16. 4 years later I'm 20 & 6'4...... but this time around, I have little cousins that I shall invoke my "Accompanying" 5% Charge on their collections tonight :). Who says Halloween isn't for us older folks? Haha

View All Updates