Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reggie Wayne breaks NFL record

GoColts8818

Wayne has now caught three or more passes in 59 straight games the most in the history of the NFL and Wayne is now leading the NFL in recpetions this year.

Reggie is on the fast track to being the greatest Colt WR ever.. He is getting better with age. Marv got old with age.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 25, 2012 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 25, 2012 - response to hidden post

Where would Andrew "Turnover" Luck be without this guy? On the bench? loluck

Yeah, but then you wouldn't be able to troll a board as nice as ours :)

Where would Andrew "Turnover" Luck be without this guy? On the bench? loluck

Isn't it time to put an end to these constant flame attempts? Dude is like a little puppy that won't leave your shoe strings alone...

Sigh.....

Yeah, but then you wouldn't be able to troll a board as nice as ours :)

I am pretty sure he said some positive stuff about reggie under his other account name...

Reggie is on the fast track to being the greatest Colt WR ever.. He is getting better with age. Marv got old with age.

Marvin got a knee injury he never recovered from. Till that point Marvin while slowing down some was still very very very good. I think Reggie is also benefiting a lot from the change on offense he's now doing things he's never done before on offense and of course it's going to take teams a while to figure out how to play that. So far no one has really had the answer. With that said Reggie has gone from a product of Peyton Manning in some peoples' eyes to future Hall of Famer and I am just glad Reggie is finally getting his due.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 25, 2012 - baiting
Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 25, 2012 - baiting

Isn't it time to put an end to these constant flame attempts? Dude is like a little puppy that won't leave your shoe strings alone...

Sigh.....

I know watching RG3 on Thanksgiving was painful. I know you were cheering for him to get hurt. Too bad. So sad. ROTY locked son.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 25, 2012 - baiting
Hidden by 21isSuperman, November 25, 2012 - baiting

I am pretty sure he said some positive stuff about reggie under his other account name...

That is a misnomer. I have no other accounts. Actually, the fact that ya'll think that makes me think even less of this message board loluck

That is a misnomer. I have no other accounts. Actually, the fact that ya'll think that makes me think even less of this message board loluck

And yet you keep posting...

I know watching RG3 on Thanksgiving was painful. I know you were cheering for him to get hurt. Too bad. So sad. ROTY locked son.

How many games has Bob won with his team?

Reggie has had an outstanding career, but THIS year has been his best, by FAR!

This year, methinks Reggie has cemented a trip to Canton. He's a Hall of Famer! Thank goodness Garçon turned the Colts down, thus facilitating the re-signing of Wayne. Serendipitous Luck!

Marvin got a knee injury he never recovered from. Till that point Marvin while slowing down some was still very very very good. I think Reggie is also benefiting a lot from the change on offense he's now doing things he's never done before on offense and of course it's going to take teams a while to figure out how to play that. So far no one has really had the answer. With that said Reggie has gone from a product of Peyton Manning in some peoples' eyes to future Hall of Famer and I am just glad Reggie is finally getting his due.

Marvin was gun shy towards the end (after he got hurt) but up until that point he was very good about going down and not taking alot of damage.

Reggie is the man. Period. But I do think he learned from one of the best (Marv) and it helped him make him what he is today. An ELITE NFL Receiver.

they put up the numbers to show he was during the game so unless someone passed him in the late games he is.

I thought Witten had 82 catches going into the game vs the Redskins and since he got

9 catches in that game I thought they had yet to update the stats until the last game this week was played which in my mind of thinking he was going to be at 91