Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

steelers and titans lose

Stephen

yes it does the team to keep your eyes on is the Bengals they are getting hot at the right time and they have a pretty decent schedule down the stretch.

It's really coming down to the Colts, Steelers, Bengals, and maybe the Chargers and Dolphins for two spots. The good news the Colts are on top of the mountain right now but the Colts probably have the hardest schedule remaining of those teams. With that said if they beat the Titans at home and beat KC on the road that probably puts them in.

yes it does the team to keep your eyes on is the Bengals they are getting hot at the right time and they have a pretty decent schedule down the stretch.

It's really coming down to the Colts, Steelers, Bengals, and maybe the Chargers and Dolphins for two spots. The good news the Colts are on top of the mountain right now but the Colts probably have the hardest schedule remaining of those teams. With that said if they beat the Titans at home and beat KC on the road that probably puts them in.

I was just going to post that about the Bengals. I think we lose in Detroit and Houson. KC on the road is going to be tough but a must win. Hope that Houston is resting players at the end of the season, and we may squeak in.

I was just going to post that about the Bengals. I think we lose in Detroit and Houson. KC on the road is going to be tough but a must win. Hope that Houston is resting players at the end of the season, and we may squeak in.

I really think if we just take care of business in the two games that we should win in the Titans game and KC game we get in. It might be as the six seed but it's in. It's going to be really hard for two AFC Wildcard teams to get to ten wins and one of them not be the Colts. The Bengals or the Steelers have the best shot at it but they still have to play each other so I don't see both doing it and both still have to play the Ravens. Miami and the Chargers would to win out to do it and I just don't see that in fact if the Chargers lose to the Ravens today they might very well be out of it. Honestly Miami and Chargers are just kinda hanging on IMO and it's really a three team race for two spots and with two of those teams in the same division I don't think both will make it which improves the Colts chances.

I really think if we just take care of business in the two games that we should win in the Titans game and KC game we get in. It might be as the six seed but it's in. It's going to be really hard for two AFC Wildcard teams to get to ten wins and one of them not be the Colts. The Bengals or the Steelers have the best shot at it but they still have to play each other so I don't see both doing it and both still have to play the Ravens. Miami and the Chargers would to win out to do it and I just don't see that in fact if the Chargers lose to the Ravens today they might very well be out of it. Honestly Miami and Chargers are just kinda hanging on IMO and it's really a three team race for two spots and with two of those teams in the same division I don't think both will make it which improves the Colts chances.

Yeah, it's ours to lose or win. SD is still a threat. But the Bengals are coming on. I don't think we have an easy game left. KC gave the Broncos all they could handle today. Still, if at the start of the season someone said we'd end up 7-9, I would have said they were crazy.

Honestly Miami and Chargers are just kinda hanging on IMO and it's really a three team race for two spots and with two of those teams in the same division I don't think both will make it which improves the Colts chances.

This is quite true the "good" things about the remaining schedule is the two teams have to play each other.

Yeah, it's ours to lose or win. SD is still a threat. But the Bengals are coming on. I don't think we have an easy game left. KC gave the Broncos all they could handle today. Still, if at the start of the season someone said we'd end up 7-9, I would have said they were crazy.

Well no game in the NFL is easy but the Colts SHOULD beat the Titans at home and KC on the road. If they don't you can easily say the Colts don't deserve to be a playoff team. Those are games that if you are playoff team you have to win.

Keep in Denver is a divisional foe of KC. I look at that no different than when the Jags would play us close when they were having a bad season and we were having a good season. Divison games aren't always the best look at what a team really is. With that said we have our own division foe left on the schedule who would love nothing more than to be the team that knocks the Colts out of the playoffs in the Titans.

realistically....the Colts HAVE TO BE ahead now..because of the two games with Houston where we'll probably be 10-point underdogs...

..and that game at Detroit is a big worry

Denver's win streak may force Houston (which could lose to NE) to play the regulars in that final game of the season...

..but we have 7 wins and 10 gets us in....Its a good place to be

SD plays Cinci next week that should be an interesting game especially if SD can get this OT win.

SD is not a good team. This isnt even the classic underachieving Chargers. They just arent very talented on top of being poorly coached.

Cincy should handle them.

The way I see it shaking out is:

Colts (9-7) -- 6th seed

Steelers (9-7) -- maybe 10-6? -- 5th seed

Bengals (9-7)

Chargers (7-9)

Dolphins (7-9)

I have you guys losing to Detroit and getting swept by Houston, but Detroit is a winnable game and no reason to think you can't pull one out against Houston if you play well. Never know in a division game what could happen.

To me Bengals have a tough schedule + they play the Steelers again.

@ Chargers

Cowboys

@ Eagles

@ Steelers

Ravens

I definitely foresee a couple losses, Colts will probably lose a couple more as well. I just think they really need to take care of business vs the Titans and Cheifs. We have no idea which Lions team will show up and also who knows if the Texans will rest some players at a place they have a very difficult time winning at in Indy.

Things are looking good so far but just gotta take things week by week and put all their focus on figuring out a way to beat Detroit.