•  

Photo

Colts Vs. Bills Game Day Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
609 replies to this topic

#601 House

House
  • 6548 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

Colts victory means a good night lol.

Enjoy my friends. We are building a monster here in Indy :)
In another moment, down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#602 Malakai432

Malakai432
  • 6339 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

Nice and Pitts lost.

Vontae Davis is what happens when an unstoppable force meets and immovable object, then they have a kid! 

Dancing Monkey BAM!  :monkeydance: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Bandit strikes again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#603 Gavin

Gavin
  • 16357 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

A win is a win, I'll take it and like it, Coaches know what our problems are (I think) and that cant be corrected this season simply because much of it is talent related, We are winning right now thats all that matters

#604 Tracey Champion

Tracey Champion
  • Rookie
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

Okay....Im confused on something. I know I just saw Bob Sanders on the sideline after the game today and I googled where is bob sanders now and it said he still played for the Colts. (dated Oct 2012) I checked the roster because I know the Colts cut him. So, can someone please fill me in on whats going on. He was not in uniform but just a long sleeved Colts t-shirt. Thanks for clearing this up for me.

#605 Gavin

Gavin
  • 16357 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

Okay....Im confused on something. I know I just saw Bob Sanders on the sideline after the game today and I googled where is bob sanders now and it said he still played for the Colts. (dated Oct 2012) I checked the roster because I know the Colts cut him. So, can someone please fill me in on whats going on. He was not in uniform but just a long sleeved Colts t-shirt. Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Appears that he retired if you go to the NFL.com webpage and click on Historical Players and type his name in

#606 ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL
  • 2608 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

Great win Colts.

Road to playoffs got a lot easier, but is by no means set in stone.

On another note, Chiefs played awesome at home vs. Broncos. I fear all those people chalking that game up as an auto win will be rudely awakened when we go to Arrowhead filled with 80k angry fans...

“There’s no question he’s (Luck) a complete football player and one of the top quarterbacks in this league already. He has a great career in front of him but I think he’s already established himself as a very poised and talented player that can do a lot of things to beat you and he manages his team well and plays good situational football.”       -New England Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick

#607 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 11452 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

Up Next Detroit
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#608 SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt
  • 3358 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

Ravens not doing their part so far unfortunately.

#609 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 5822 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

captain kaepernick!

#610 UNHappy2BeHere

UNHappy2BeHere
  • 699 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

Colts win!!!

7-4! Who would have thought?!?

Obviously NOT YOU...if you go back to tons of your early posts before the season you continually said "the colts won't win more than a few games...blah blah blah".

Nice to see some of you NAYSAYERS coming around to what the reality was NOW back before the season started.

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      24 Apr
    MOB

Opening against the Broncos. Maybe this is a sign of destiny?

Show comments (3)
View All Updates