Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bills Game Day Thread

610 posts in this topic

Colts victory means a good night lol.

Enjoy my friends. We are building a monster here in Indy :)

1 person likes this

IND_The Catch_728x90

A win is a win, I'll take it and like it, Coaches know what our problems are (I think) and that cant be corrected this season simply because much of it is talent related, We are winning right now thats all that matters

1 person likes this

Okay....Im confused on something. I know I just saw Bob Sanders on the sideline after the game today and I googled where is bob sanders now and it said he still played for the Colts. (dated Oct 2012) I checked the roster because I know the Colts cut him. So, can someone please fill me in on whats going on. He was not in uniform but just a long sleeved Colts t-shirt. Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Okay....Im confused on something. I know I just saw Bob Sanders on the sideline after the game today and I googled where is bob sanders now and it said he still played for the Colts. (dated Oct 2012) I checked the roster because I know the Colts cut him. So, can someone please fill me in on whats going on. He was not in uniform but just a long sleeved Colts t-shirt. Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Appears that he retired if you go to the NFL.com webpage and click on Historical Players and type his name in

Great win Colts.

Road to playoffs got a lot easier, but is by no means set in stone.

On another note, Chiefs played awesome at home vs. Broncos. I fear all those people chalking that game up as an auto win will be rudely awakened when we go to Arrowhead filled with 80k angry fans...

Colts win!!!

7-4! Who would have thought?!?

Obviously NOT YOU...if you go back to tons of your early posts before the season you continually said "the colts won't win more than a few games...blah blah blah".

Nice to see some of you NAYSAYERS coming around to what the reality was NOW back before the season started.