Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My latest 2013 mock

Rd 1. Sheldon Richardson DT

Rd 3. Larry Warford OG

Rd 4. Travarrdo Williams OLB

The rest of the picks take the best guy available. The big one I want right now is Richardson. Hes just relentless disruptive monster against the run and pass up front. We need someone like that.

Rd 3. Larry Warford OG

The rest of the picks take the best guy available. The big one I want right now is Richardson. Hes just relentless disruptive monster against the run and pass up front. We need someone like that.

Rd 3. Larry Warford OG

Nobady I dont tbink hes been in any trouble since. And with fairness everyo.e makes mistakes. As long as hes learned and doesnt continue then thats what matters. Plus it doesnt take away how disruptive he is. Hes got over 70 tackles a d linemen whi h is an amazing stat. You dont just do that as a D linemen. It takes alot of talent and skill, and hes done it against pretty stout competition. Dont wanna overlook the trouble but dont wanna just rule a guy out either. Hes clearly doing fine now.

I like your picks of Sheldon Richardson and Larry Warford. Dont know too much about Travardo Williams. I would like to see us add a starting SS and CB opposite Davis in the offseason as well.

My guys Id like to see us target in round 1 include...

3-4 DE Sheldon Richardson

SS Matt Elam

DE/OLB Bjoern Werner

I would love getting OG Larry Warford and wouldnt mind trading up a little to get him from round 3 if we had to.

I like your picks of Sheldon Richardson and Larry Warford. Dont know too much about Travardo Williams. I would like to see us add a starting SS and CB opposite Davis in the offseason as well.

My guys Id like to see us target in round 1 include...

3-4 DE Sheldon Richardson

SS Matt Elam

DE/OLB Bjoern Werner

I would love getting OG Larry Warford and wouldnt mind trading up a little to get him from round 3 if we had to.

Werner ain't gonna happen. As far as Elam goes, he's a 2nd day pick, while Richardson is overrated and is trouble off the field. Neither are gonna happen in the 1st round.

Trade 1st Rounder to 2nd Round and pick up a 5th rounder

Trade 2014 pick(s) for 2nd rounder

2) Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky

2) Chase Thomas, OLB, Stanford

3) Shayne Skov, ILB/OLB, Stanford

OR

Quanterus Smith, OLB, Western Kentucky

OR

Bacari Rambo, Safety, Georgia

4) Devin Taylor, DE, South Carolina

5) Quinton Patton, WR, Lousiana Tech

OR

Aaron Mellette, WR, Eron

6) Baker Steinkuhler, DE, Nebraska

OR

Trent Murphy, OLB, Stanford

7) Dustin Hopkins, Kicker, Floride State

OR

Brandon McGee, CB, Miami

Richardson has talent, but when a 5* recruit has to go to a JUCO because his grades aren't good enough for Div. I schools and he gets suspended, it usually means trouble.

what did richardon do? defensive linemen don't need to be brain surgeons, but i wouldnt want trouble either.

what did richardon do? defensive linemen don't need to be brain surgeons, but i wouldnt want trouble either.

He skipped a good amount of classes, was given a punishment by the team, and then refused to accept it.

No, he doesn't have to be real smart, all we have to do is face him towards the DL and tell him to hit whoever has the ball (on the other team). I just feel like he isn't good enough to overlook his problems enough to not take someone who is just as talented.

Also, Matt Elam is a boss.