Photo

Drafts busts of the 2012 class

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#41 funktacious2

funktacious2
  • 1798 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:58 AM

Michael Floyd
A.J. Jenkins
Brian Quick

Probably
Stephen Hill
David Wilson

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#42 Gavin

Gavin
  • 18304 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

eh Quick only started 1 game, I dont by the talk that Wilson has not been that good, He has 1 fumble but over 5 yards a carry and for rushing TD's on only 56 attempts rushing, I bet he would have quite a bit more if he was the primary Back as well

#43 spoonfish

spoonfish
  • 235 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:13 AM

How are we determining busts? Are we taking into account where they were drafted or just looking at lack of production? 

What's the general consensus on when we can actually start determining gem or busts?  Year 3? Do I ask too many questions?  haha

You also have to take into account the scheme the player was drafted into.  I think Jerry Hughes should come to all Colts fans minds.

We should also take the lack of surrounding talent into account. As said in previous posts, Blackmon probably will be pretty good with a better QB. 

"Now is the time to heed the timeless advice from Teddy Roosevelt, "Speak softly and carry a big stick". I promise you, the President has a big stick". --Joe Biden

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates