Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chad72

Colts Bills game score predictions

38 posts in this topic

OK, I had not seen one yet, so I will start it. :)

Colts win 27-24 vs Bills

I'm not feeling to confident about this game.

Bills - 34

Colts - 24

I'm not feeling to confident about this game.

Bills - 34

Colts - 24

I AM feeling confident about this game.

Colts - 34

Bills - 24

1 person likes this

Games in Indy, that's the difference maker...

Colts 27

Bills 23

Hopefully, my good picking trend continues!

I predict a 60+ points game....both offenses can put up points, but the D's give up a fair amount of points.

Colts 14 Bills 32 Sorry colts defense starting to suck even more and Colt offensive line not doing there job........ We make fitzpatrick look like an all star which against our defense any qb looks like an all star

Colts 14 Bills 32 Sorry colts defense starting to suck even more and Colt offensive line not doing there job........ We make fitzpatrick look like an all star which against our defense any qb looks like an all star

How is the Colts defense "starting to suck even more?" If you're talking about the Patriots game, then you're just...very incorrect. 21 points of that score came from us turning the ball over and a PR for a TD. Very few teams stop Brady and the Pats O, so I wouldn't attribute that to our defense alone. Luck may have to scramble a lot, but they've done an okay job protecting him.

Bills will screen us to death. Luck will have a great game (as usual) and put up 31 or so points but I've got a BAD feeling about this game. 35-31 Bills. Game won by Bills on great special teams play (turn over, score, something). I pray I'm wrong.

I'm going with the Madden Simulation: Colts: 27 Bills: 22

We've Won EVERY Game following a Loss in the Previous Week. The trend continues..............

first half 10-17 bills, second half 27-24 bills, sry but with bills coming off a win with the bills def doing there thing i dont think protection for luck will be good and he will get hit alot

Colts 31

Bills 28

I think we'd drop this one if it was on the road, but since it's at the Luke, we will pull it out.

a wild one. 45-42 colts and this is the halftime score 7-3 bills

sounds like a wild 2nd Half

makes it that much better

Since I feel it could be a high scoring affair, i choose the opposite. :) And, If we are even or up in turnover battle-

Colts 20

Bills 17

If we lose To battle, I shudder to think or predict...

We have to eliminate our mistakes and start creating some TO's in our favor as this season winds down.