Photo

AFCCG will almost certainly be broncos v pats

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#41 SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt
  • Forum Moderator
  • 5181 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:41 PM

The slide where his knee brace got caught in the ground made me fear the worst when I saw it in real time.

He's answered questions about his ability still bring there I just pray he's still as tough as he was. A body can only take so much punishment.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#42 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:07 PM

The slide where his knee brace got caught in the ground made me fear the worst when I saw it in real time.

He's answered questions about his ability still bring there I just pray he's still as tough as he was. A body can only take so much punishment.

Just heard , note only was Peyton evaluated for concussion during game when g head slammed into ground right after taking hit throwing TD to Tamme to take lead,

but head must have hurt, had x-rays right after game says NFL network, also were negative
Forgive any typos, try to catch, but have multiple progressive disabilities

#43 SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt
  • Forum Moderator
  • 5181 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:11 PM

In the words of a certain QB "I'm not talking about bounties but..." I'm sure a fair few defensive players want to give Peyton a welcome back hit to see how he holds up.

#44 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 18756 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

Either Houston or New England versus Ravens. The Broncos are no match for any top team in the AFC. The Texans showed they were beatable versus Detroit. I would say the Ravens would be favorites, but with Flacco as QB, I wouldn't say it with much conviction.

If Denver gets the No. 2 seed ..they'll play for the AFC title at Houston... NE wont win at Denver

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates