Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Free agents - under the radar

Kyle Arrington-Corner

Justin Bannan-DE-But I think only in a 4-3

William Beatty-RT

Yeremiah Bell-Known Safety yet not talked about on these boards (Maybe because of his age? 34)

Ron Brace 3-4 Nose Tackle

I'd only consider Ron Brace and William Beatty out of that bunch (If were only talking about under the radar guys I'd look at) I have a few other higher profile guys I'd look at

Oh Jesus..... this DRC talk has to stop. Dude is an average (could make a case for below-average) CB. His marketable name is what gets people. I'd go for a guy like Keenan Lewis from Pittsburgh.

I have stated this before - the two young CBs I would like us to sign are Keenan Lewis from Pittsburgh and Cary Williams from the Ravens.

O-line - Matt Slauson from the Jets

Middle of the road free agent - Jairus Byrd, S, from Bills, very much like a Donte Whitner who was signed from the Bills by the 49ers, if I remember right.

louis vasquez G

matt slauson G

issac sopoaga NT

Like them all as players but wasn't Slauson one of the guys that made some comments about Tebows ability at QB publicly? Which theres much truth to it. Tebow is not exactly relevant (right or wrong) to the Jets in terms of being there QB (Although some were calling for Tebow during tonights game)Just sayin I dont know if I want to take that chance of Slauson popping his mouth off again, I think he is decent Guard, not great in my opinion but would be an upgrade over any Guard we have considering our Man Blocking scheme that the Jets also run

Like them all as players but wasn't Slauson one of the guys that made some comments about Tebows ability at QB publicly? Which theres much truth to it. Tebow is not exactly relevant (right or wrong) to the Jets in terms of being there QB (Although some were calling for Tebow during tonights game)Just sayin I dont know if I want to take that chance of Slauson popping his mouth off again, I think he is decent Guard, not great in my opinion but would be an upgrade over any Guard we have considering our Man Blocking scheme that the Jets also run

i can live with his popping off...since it was about a little used back up. the whole tebow thing has to be grating to his teammates..since they know he sucks. at least he put his name to it.

i can live with his popping off...since it was about a little used back up. the whole tebow thing has to be grating to his teammates..since they know he sucks. at least he put his name to it.

sure but Tebow wasn't exactly relevant, whos to say if we pick him up that he wont pop his mouth off here to a backup, Backup or not it creates drama

sure but Tebow wasn't exactly relevant, whos to say if we pick him up that he wont pop his mouth off here to a backup, Backup or not it creates drama

because there won't be any tebow mania and nyc media to feed it....it's just a unique situation imo

Eben britton- G from jags

Arthur jones- DE from ravens

Ricky jean francois-NT from 49ers

At DB- dashon goldson(49ers) and sean smith(dolphins)

Sean Smith got toasted by Luck in the dolphins game. He never gets his head around to look back for the ball, that is not a DB I want.

Sean smith is quite a physical corner like davis ( of whom he knows) but to be honest im still hoping that the eagles situation is so bad they release asomugha ( unlikely but possible)

Sean Smith got toasted by Luck in the dolphins game. He never gets his head around to look back for the ball, that is not a DB I want.