Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets [Merge]

Moose Of Woe

No offense but I havent really considered the Bills real players for the post season in a while, ya got a couple of good wr's but Fitzpatrick while not a bad QB he is not a qb thats even close to a what Tom Brady is, a Peyton Manning. Ben Roethlisberger, Eli Manning is and thats Franchise QB's, Fitz has put up ok numbers but not numbers that are consistently great year in and year out

You forgot Brees, shame on you!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How.Did.The.Colts.Lose.To.Those.Clowns.

And not just lose but blown out as if they were all stuck in quick sand during the game being paid off to lose or something. MY GOD. And by clowns I mean the Jets of course. Only us......I swear. Sigh. I can understand getting beaten week 1 in Chicago in a blow out or the Pats game but the Jets? I want a rematch!!!!!!!!

And NE has been getting a boat load of turnovers lately, Sheesh, that one on special teams tonight was hilarious though earlier on, almost as if the Pats/Jets special teams practiced it or something. You cough up the ball to them and they make you pay. Same with Denver and the 2009 Saints we hold so near and dear to our hearts. haha NE currently has one more interception this season over the Broncos. Oh yeah, Indy is dead last in getting turnovers! Ugh. Please Colts starting picking off some QBs!!!

Remind me why most halfway decent teams and above (note: I am NOT labeling the Pats as a "halfway decent team") have no problem smacking these clowns around and yet the Bills just fold up when they run into these guys?

Imagine the Bills winning out the season and then losing the finale to the Jets at home (which is still a long shot, we need to play the Colts, the Seahawks, and Miami in their place), thus getting swept by them, and missing out on a WC spot...that'd be more humiliating than losing to Pittsburgh's backups in the 2004 finale when our playoff picture then was essentially win and in....

I actually respect the Bills buffalo34. You have a lot of nice pieces there...Mario Williams, CJ Spiller, Jairus Byrd, Fred Jackson, & Ryan Fitzpatrick has some flashes of brilliance IMO. Give Chan Gailey & his staff time to strengthen & revamp that squad. Although owner Ralph Wilson may not be a spring chicken anymore, he is a great historic ambassador for the NFL & he has confidence in the staff he hires, spends money to improve the team, & he lets the coordinators coach without constant interference. I really respect that personally.

The Bills didn't fold like a lawn chair buffalo34, they almost beat NE at home & the Patriots rarely lose on their own turf. Be patient...The Bills are no joke like the Raiders or the Jets my friend. Hang tough alright.

The Bills didn't fold like a lawn chair buffalo34, they almost beat NE at home & the Patriots rarely lose on their own turf. Be patient...The Bills are no joke like the Raiders or the Jets my friend. Hang tough alright.

Well that is a vote of confidence for sure. :funny:

I know what you mean though. Bills have talent. They are just so Bills like at times. :thinking:

How.Did.The.Colts.Lose.To.Those.Clowns.

And not just lose but blown out as if they were all stuck in quick sand during the game being paid off to lose or something. MY GOD. And by clowns I mean the Jets of course. Only us......I swear. Sigh. I can understand getting beaten week 1 in Chicago in a blow out or the Pats game but the Jets? I want a rematch!!!!!!!!

And NE has been getting a boat load of turnovers lately, Sheesh, that one on special teams tonight was hilarious though earlier on, almost as if the Pats/Jets special teams practiced it or something. You cough up the ball to them and they make you pay. Same with Denver and the 2009 Saints we hold so near and dear to our hearts. haha NE currently has one more interception this season over the Broncos. Oh yeah, Indy is dead last in getting turnovers! Ugh. Please Colts starting picking off some QBs!!!

I had the exact same thoughts you did Jules. Seeing NE manhandle the Jets tonight made the Colts loss to them so painful & humiliating. A Colts interception would be a nice & rare occurrence to see in our secondary for once. Meanwhile, Vince Wilfork was a 1 man wrecking crew in the running game & the Pats secondary was on fire tonight. Our lack of turnovers & a vulnerable offensive line is why we won't make the Playoffs this year even as a Wildcard option IMO.

I had the exact same thoughts you did Jules. Seeing NE manhandle the Jets tonight made the Colts loss to them so painful & humiliating. A Colts interception would be a nice & rare occurrence to see in our secondary for once. Meanwhile, Vince Wilfork was a 1 man wrecking crew in the running game & the Pats secondary was on fire tonight. Our lack of turnovers & a vulnerable offensive line is why we won't make the Playoffs this year even as a Wildcard option IMO.

Well the o line is what it is. Not much can be done to drastically change them now. However, we are doing better running the ball this year then I had expected at times. 14th in the league maybe? Or were heading into todays games. Luck is gonna take his shots, I knew this heading into the year. Just pray none of them will hurt him badly or concuss him. He's a tough kid, he takes a lot out there. And yeah I know about the playcalling controversies.... ;)

As for turnovers. Come on we can get more! I know we can! Just a few, pretty please Colts. Would help if Vontae stays on the field soon too for the rest of the year. Our secondary has had some errr issues if you want to put it gently. Like Grigson said, if you can't make it as a CB here then you are a leper!!!

For Gods sakes. We picked off Rodgers to start our comeback. RODGERS. Then we can't pick off horrible QBs. lmao

Ahhh this Colts team is a trip and a half. Love em.

I don't care who you are. Thats awesome.

I could watch it for a few hours or so.

Exactly. Shanchez is so pathetic it's hilarious! Tim Tebow couldn't possibly do any worse. Why the hades did you bring him to NY anyway? Headlines was part of it sure, but come on Rex you are paying Tebow a lot of money to stand on the sidelines & maybe run 4 plays. Tebow doesn't deserve this cruel treatment. Sanchez bleeping sucks. He looks even worse that the Bears backup QB Jason Campbell & Matt Cassel put together.

Exactly. Shanchez is so pathetic it's hilarious! Tim Tebow couldn't possibly do any worse. Why the hades did you bring him to NY anyway? Headlines was part of it sure, but come on Rex you are paying Tebow a lot of money to stand on the sidelines & maybe run 4 plays. Tebow doesn't deserve this cruel treatment. Sanchez bleeping sucks. He looks even worse that the Bears backup QB Jason Campbell & Matt Cassel put together.

I have never been a huge Tebow fan but I agree. What is he there for? I don't understand. Is he there to help sell tickets as the most famous special teams player in the league or something?

Poor Tim. When they show him on the side line he looks like he is thinking, "Please put me in. Help me. Please put me in. Give me a chance. I was a hero last year. Now I am a backup to Mark *I suck so bad* Sanchez."

Well the o line is what it is. Not much can be done to drastically change them now. However, we are doing better running the ball this year then I had expected at times. 14th in the league maybe? Or were heading into todays games. Luck is gonna take his shots, I knew this heading into the year. Just pray none of them will hurt him badly or concuss him. He's a tough kid, he takes a lot out there. And yeah I know about the playcalling controversies.... ;)

As for turnovers. Come on we can get more! I know we can! Just a few, pretty please Colts. Would help if Vontae stays on the field soon too for the rest of the year. Our secondary has had some errr issues if you want to put it gently. Like Grigson said, if you can't make it as a CB here then you are a leper!!!

For Gods sakes. We picked off Rodgers to start our comeback. RODGERS. Then we can't pick off horrible QBs. lmao

Ahhh this Colts team is a trip and a half. Love em.

Beautifully stated Jules every single word. :thmup: Yup, concussions is precisely what scares me too. The pocket is always breaking down too much & I don't want Luck blindsided or sacked too much a la David Carr. Without a decent o-line, even a great QB like Luck is playing russian roulette with an inevitable violent hit or collision.

I have never been a huge Tebow fan but I agree. What is he there for? I don't understand. Is he there to help sell tickets as the most famous special teams player in the league or something?

Poor Tim. When they show him on the side line he looks like he is thinking, "Please put me in. Help me. Please put me in. Give me a chance. I was a hero last year. Now I am a backup to Mark *I suck so bad* Sanchez."

You know, I never thought I'd say this...But, I actually feel sorry for Tim Tebow. You are 100% right. Based on his success in Denver last season, Tebow deserves to be inserted in the starting lineup. Tebow, is a heck of a lot tougher mentally & physically than Sanchez is...My 13 year old nephew who plays center on a pee wee league could knock Sanchez out cold for crying out loud. haha The guy has no backbone whatsoever.

Sanchez is a...

tumblr_ma4zo6DmJw1rgn51oo1_500.jpg

LOL we are in full blown Sanchez/Jets bashing mode. lmao

To be fair though Denver has better talent then the Jets do so I am not even sure how much success Tebow would have.

Is Rexy gonna get fired after this year? Those back to back trips to the AFCCG can only last so long.....

And who didn't see this coming with Mark Sanchez? Just bringing IN Tebow after last year seemed like a recipe to further lower his self confidence.

Oh yeah and the G Men might want to beat GB at home on SNF. Just saying. These NY/Jersey fans can only take so much! ;)

Word is now that Tebow has a few broken ribs. According to Rex.

Huh?

They are saying that is why he didn't play tonight.

Okaaaaaay.

How did he even get broken ribs then? Dude barely sees the field.

:scratch::dunno::facepalm: You know it's gone to nuclear fallout status when Rex Ryan can't even come up with a believable excuse to the media anymore...

postwar_080_v125.jpg

falloutsheltersign2.jpg

Wouldn't it be weird if Jason Garret got fired after this season, Rob Ryan was promoted to Cowboys HC, & Rex was hired under his brother's new regime as their new DC? Twilight Zone territory I know...

lmao like you I am just sort of mesmerized by this game tonight.

Where are those annual SB predictions now? Just your daddy Buddy, perhaps you should have talked less and kept your stadium ego in check Rex...Just a thought. Rex is an exceptional DC though no question.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/01/rex-ryan-regrets-his-super-bowl-guarantee/

http://www.newsday.com/sports/columnists/bob-glauber/it-s-a-good-thing-rex-ryan-was-quiet-during-the-week-1.4253648

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8664540/time-new-york-jets-part-ways-rex-ryan

God, I am fascinated by train wrecks. as long as they don't happen to my friends, me, and the Indianapolis Colts.

I often wonder in situations like this, if you could see the whole picture like an outside body experience, what would you do differently? Not make a public enemy of Bill Belichick and the Patriots, selected QB Josh Freeman in the 2009 draft instead of Mark Sanchez, and actually win the AFC Championship Game vs the Steelers in 2011 just to highlight a few vital points of interest.

The GreenBay Packers and Aaron Rodgers would have still hoisted the Lombardi Trophy anyway in my estimation.

Media : "So Rex, do you think you'll be back here coaching next year?"

Rex: "Yes."

Collapsing+building.jpeg

Let's see....

.....a loudmouth head coach with a foot fetish who is clearly out of answers

.....a QB who motorboats his OG in the rass on his way to ANOTHER turnover as they get thrashed in prime time on Thanksgiving

.....a backup QB with 7 passing attempts all season yet somehow gets ripped by his 4-7 butter-soft teammates

......and all of it in NYC

Yes....that is an accurate depiction of the NY Jets