Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets [Merge]

Moose Of Woe

What the heck is Tebow gonna do too? Just run in circles and run into random Patriots? Sure put him out there and see if he can score some just for fun and then listen to Skip Bayless and those nut jobs talk about how gutsy he is.

If you put Tebow in then you are done with Sanchez for the year IMO. Unless Tebow completely fails.

Yeah, Sanchez is too delicate. He wouldn't recover from that.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you put Tebow in then you are done with Sanchez for the year IMO. Unless Tebow completely fails.

The Jets were done with Sanchez for his career the moment they signed a multi year ludicrous contract. It was like signing your own death warrant.

Sanchez plays like a stud in practice. Apparently that was enough to justify locking him up because he sucks in ACTUAL football games. Sanchez can't even complete half his passes 90% of the time and always, ALWAYS, finds a way to throw or fumble the game away in close games his defense keeps him in.

If it's a close game, it's literally a given he'll screw it up. Be it a fumble or an INT. He's a closer all right - for the OTHER team. Sanchez is a severely overpaid Rex Grossman. Heck, I think Grossman might be BETTER. That's about as harsh an insult a QB can receive.

I'd say the Pats got lucky with a TD call being ruled incomplete, but this won't exactly come down to 7 points rofl...

If the Pats were smart, they'd let the Jets come within spitting distance of winning. It would lessen the likelihood Rex and Sanchez are given the axe.

Plus lol safety.

How exactly did we lose to these clowns? At least we gave NE a fight for a half....

Because we're wildly inconsistent in every phase of the game - the sign of a poor to below average football team.

The fact we've won six games so far is nothing short of incredible. I expected four wins tops on the season.

Here comes the nail/coffin. As if that didn't happen in the second quarter.

Strange how now NY finally opts to bring the heat on Brady. Notice how it actually WORKS instead of emptying the front? All you do is expose yourself to both the run AND the pass since his receivers will eventually come open.

We're a bit late for this, aren't we Jets?

You know a team is bad when it never learns from what works and what doesn't. 100 bucks says the Jets start their first Pats game next season by hanging back and trying to cover everyone like a bunch of fools.

Bad call on that forearm to head, Dennard was going to take him down, what was he supposed to do? let him fall down untouched and let him roll in?

its the right call I think but its so unintentional. Tough to play and tackle these days. Yet players are so strong if its not curtailed the injuries would really mount

Bad call on that forearm to head, Dennard was going to take him down, what was he supposed to do? let him fall down untouched and let him roll in?

Wrap him up instead of 'arm shivering' him? It was called right according the the rules IMO.

I watched the post game press conference with Sanchez...."Do you think the Patriots vs Colts is a rivalry anymore?" "Oh sure." :funny::lol: :lol: lmao

Rex Ryan still believes that Sanchez still gives the Jets the best chance to win...Are you bleeping insane?!! :loco: :slaphead: :panic::facepalm: Fire Rex right now Woody Johnson. Your team is in shambles...

Remind me why most halfway decent teams and above (note: I am NOT labeling the Pats as a "halfway decent team") have no problem smacking these clowns around and yet the Bills just fold up when they run into these guys?

Imagine the Bills winning out the season and then losing the finale to the Jets at home (which is still a long shot, we need to play the Colts, the Seahawks, and Miami in their place), thus getting swept by them, and missing out on a WC spot...that'd be more humiliating than losing to Pittsburgh's backups in the 2004 finale when our playoff picture then was essentially win and in....

Remind me why most halfway decent teams and above (note: I am NOT labeling the Pats as a "halfway decent team") have no problem smacking these clowns around and yet the Bills just fold up when they run into these guys?

Imagine the Bills winning out the season and then losing the finale to the Jets at home (which is still a long shot, we need to play the Colts, the Seahawks, and Miami in their place), thus getting swept by them, and missing out on a WC spot...that'd be more humiliating than losing to Pittsburgh's backups in the 2004 finale when our playoff picture then was essentially win and in....

No offense but I havent really considered the Bills real players for the post season in a while, ya got a couple of good wr's but Fitzpatrick while not a bad QB he is not a qb thats even close to a what Tom Brady is, a Peyton Manning. Ben Roethlisberger, Eli Manning is and thats Franchise QB's, Fitz has put up ok numbers but not numbers that are consistently great year in and year out

Has to be.

And I give the Patriots all the credit in the world. They're bending the Jets over and making them their female dogs.

Edit: lol Edelman wide open TD.

Apparently the Jets still haven't learned that you need to rush the crap out of Brady if you want to have a prayer. Maybe after this sound beatdown they'll figure it out, but probably not.

The O-Line of the Patriots is no joke.