Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LaVon Brazill

coming on strong

I loved what i saw out of lavon brazill, i honestly believe he is better than donnie avery. He is just as fast, and he has better hands and can take big hits , and still hold on to the ball. Donnie avery is okay, he is really fast, but can't hold on to the ball after taking a hit, he is fragile. the colts should put brazill in the game more to get experience.

Wasn't it Brazill that Dropped that Sideline Pass that Andrew threw so Beautifully on Sunday?? I think that was him

I like Brazill too, but like Hilton.... the Consistency is what scares me. The talent & potential is there, but the consistency is shaky. Hopefully that's something they work on & Reggie can help them with

Brazill has his ups and downs. He's bailed us out on a few plays that they've used him, but he's probably helped kill some drives to with the drops he's had. He's doing fine for a rookie though.

The entire WR corps is playing great

I think we would like Brazill a lot more if we saw more of him, he makes the most of his chances when he is in. People are making it sound like he drops a ton of passes. I would like to see more of him.

Well the Reality of it is, everyone drops passes. Even Wayne dropped a few when we played the Jags a few Thursday ago. I just look at when you Drop the Pass. If it's 3rd & we need a 1st & you drop it... I'll be upset. But on a 2 & 1 if you drop a quick slant, it's not that bad cause you have 3rd & 1 coming up.

So to me, it all just depends on when you drop it. Of course I wish we never dropped passes, but that's not possible unfortunately

brazil goes across the middle more avery does alot of deep routes. i think avery,hilton,and brazil will be great together for years especially after wayne retires.

I'd like to see a bigger wideout for our future number 1, but all three of those guys can take the top off a defense.. and like someone said, every year working with Reggie will give them advance degrees in the fundamentals... Nate Palmer also has insane speed... I don't see WR as a big need for 2013, even without Collie and Whalen..