Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thursday injury report

Jules

Tom James@TribStarTJames

Colts Thursday practice report: Full -- Avery, Bethea, Chapman, Freeney, Luck, TWilliams. LP -- Davis, Fleener. DNP -- Brown, Redding.

Tom James@TribStarTJames

Colts Thursday practice report addition: DNP -- Mathis (rest).

Mike Chappell@mchappell51

Worth noting on #colts practice report -- S Antoine Bethea (ankle) was full-go and CB Vontae Davis (knee) was limited. Each missed Wed.

Hopefully Chapman and Avery are able to play as well as Brown, we need him out there, I bet Redding sits this game, Hope he plays though, I could see Moala and Geathers or Guy Lawrence out there sunday (More likely Lawrence in my opinion)

Who know about Redding. Arians said he might practice tomorrow.

And Redding said this:

Phillip B Wilson@pwilson24

#Colts DE Cory Redding (hip) assures about Sunday in locker room: "I'll be ready."

Vaughn? Yes. Butler.... Butler is not that bad. He's in our Top 3 CB's (Skillwise) on the Current Roster.

If you are a cb cut by the pats you have issues. I know he had a good game vs the jags but so does everybody who plays them. He wasnt good vs the pats but then again, few are. Being in the top three on our cb rotation is not anything to brag about. I truely hope he turns out to be a serviceable corner but he hasnt had enough success to date to say he is quality

If you are a cb cut by the pats you have issues. I know he had a good game vs the jags but so does everybody who plays them. He wasnt good vs the pats but then again, few are. Being in the top three on our cb rotation is not anything to brag about. I truely hope he turns out to be a serviceable corner but he hasnt had enough success to date to say he is quality

So being a Starter in the NFL isn't anything to Brag about? Regardless of the Injuries, he'll be starting with Davis come Sunday. Yes, our Secondary isn't the greatest...... far from it actually. But if you're starting, you obviously have to be better than the current players

And as far as the Statement I put in Bold, try telling that to Vaughn. Not everyone has a Good game vs the Jags

Hope Chapman has had his head in the playbook... hope he suits up because I can't wait to see this kid play...

I'm glad to have him but I think people are way overestimating his value. It's going to take time for him to be in NFL shape, he probably will have very limited PT.

just found this on rotoworld..

Vontae Davis - DB - Colts

Colts CB Vontae Davis (knee) is listed as doubtful for Week 12 after missing Friday's practice.

Davis practiced Wednesday, couldn't make it through a full workout on Thursday, and was held out entirely on Friday. So he's not going to play against the Bills. The Colts will continue to start Cassius Vaughn opposite Darius Butler. Josh Gordy will be the nickel back for Indianapolis' injury-riddled back end.