Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jules

Thursday injury report

19 posts in this topic

Tom James@TribStarTJames

Colts Thursday practice report: Full -- Avery, Bethea, Chapman, Freeney, Luck, TWilliams. LP -- Davis, Fleener. DNP -- Brown, Redding.

Tom James@TribStarTJames

Colts Thursday practice report addition: DNP -- Mathis (rest).

Mike Chappell@mchappell51

Worth noting on #colts practice report -- S Antoine Bethea (ankle) was full-go and CB Vontae Davis (knee) was limited. Each missed Wed.

Hopefully Chapman and Avery are able to play as well as Brown, we need him out there, I bet Redding sits this game, Hope he plays though, I could see Moala and Geathers or Guy Lawrence out there sunday (More likely Lawrence in my opinion)

Hopefully Chapman and Avery are able to play as well as Brown, we need him out there, I bet Redding sits this game, Hope he plays though, I could see Moala and Geathers or Guy Lawrence out there sunday (More likely Lawrence in my opinion)

Who know about Redding. Arians said he might practice tomorrow.

And Redding said this:

Phillip B Wilson@pwilson24

#Colts DE Cory Redding (hip) assures about Sunday in locker room: "I'll be ready."

I really hope Davis will be ready to go Sunday. Vontae at 75% is much better than Vaughan or Butler at 100%

I really hope Davis will be ready to go Sunday. Vontae at 75% is much better than Vaughan or Butler at 100%

Vaughn? Yes. Butler.... Butler is not that bad. He's in our Top 3 CB's (Skillwise) on the Current Roster.

Vaughn? Yes. Butler.... Butler is not that bad. He's in our Top 3 CB's (Skillwise) on the Current Roster.

If you are a cb cut by the pats you have issues. I know he had a good game vs the jags but so does everybody who plays them. He wasnt good vs the pats but then again, few are. Being in the top three on our cb rotation is not anything to brag about. I truely hope he turns out to be a serviceable corner but he hasnt had enough success to date to say he is quality

2 people like this

If you are a cb cut by the pats you have issues. I know he had a good game vs the jags but so does everybody who plays them. He wasnt good vs the pats but then again, few are. Being in the top three on our cb rotation is not anything to brag about. I truely hope he turns out to be a serviceable corner but he hasnt had enough success to date to say he is quality

So being a Starter in the NFL isn't anything to Brag about? Regardless of the Injuries, he'll be starting with Davis come Sunday. Yes, our Secondary isn't the greatest...... far from it actually. But if you're starting, you obviously have to be better than the current players

And as far as the Statement I put in Bold, try telling that to Vaughn. Not everyone has a Good game vs the Jags

1 person likes this

How true. Vaughan and Butler really should be nickle or dime guys so i guess i shouldnt be too harsh when they are forced to play against #1 wr all game

That's about the same as being the third fastest zombie on the walking dead.

3 people like this

Butler really hasn't played bad, he got burned a couple times vs the Pats, most do. He is better then Powers or any other Corner not named Vontae on our roster, He is not great but is big upgrade

Butler really ahsnt played bad, he got burned a couple times vs the Pats, most do. He is better then Powers or any other Corner not named Vontae on our roster, He is not great but is big upgrade

Thank You Gavin, that's all I was saying smh

The report seem mostly positive. I'm most excited to see if this is the week Chapman plays, and I'm glad to see that Bethea back to full so quickly. We look to be in fairly good shape, but with Davis back I'd say we'd be in really good shape, but I can't ask for too much I guess.

Sounds like the Colts are partially maybe somewhat potentially not really perhaps almost not sure apparently supposedly reasonably possibly probably decently healthy.

But then again I'm not sure haha

Man, seeing Chapman on this Report gives me chills. We're finally getting Healthy. Just wish we had Collie and Whalen to enjoy these moments with us smh

1 person likes this

Did Donald Brown come back of knee surgery too soon...or was he just taking a vet rest day?

Hope Chapman has had his head in the playbook... hope he suits up because I can't wait to see this kid play...

Hope Chapman has had his head in the playbook... hope he suits up because I can't wait to see this kid play...

I'm glad to have him but I think people are way overestimating his value. It's going to take time for him to be in NFL shape, he probably will have very limited PT.

just found this on rotoworld..

Vontae Davis - DB - Colts

Colts CB Vontae Davis (knee) is listed as doubtful for Week 12 after missing Friday's practice.

Davis practiced Wednesday, couldn't make it through a full workout on Thursday, and was held out entirely on Friday. So he's not going to play against the Bills. The Colts will continue to start Cassius Vaughn opposite Darius Butler. Josh Gordy will be the nickel back for Indianapolis' injury-riddled back end.