Photo

Thursday injury report

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 Jules

Jules
  • 7700 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

Tom James@TribStarTJames
Colts Thursday practice report: Full -- Avery, Bethea, Chapman, Freeney, Luck, TWilliams. LP -- Davis, Fleener. DNP -- Brown, Redding.

Tom James@TribStarTJames
Colts Thursday practice report addition: DNP -- Mathis (rest).

Mike Chappell@mchappell51
Worth noting on #colts practice report -- S Antoine Bethea (ankle) was full-go and CB Vontae Davis (knee) was limited. Each missed Wed.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Gavin

Gavin
  • 18957 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

Hopefully Chapman and Avery are able to play as well as Brown, we need him out there, I bet Redding sits this game, Hope he plays though, I could see Moala and Geathers or Guy Lawrence out there sunday (More likely Lawrence in my opinion)

#3 Jules

Jules
  • 7700 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

Hopefully Chapman and Avery are able to play as well as Brown, we need him out there, I bet Redding sits this game, Hope he plays though, I could see Moala and Geathers or Guy Lawrence out there sunday (More likely Lawrence in my opinion)

Who know about Redding. Arians said he might practice tomorrow.

And Redding said this:

Phillip B Wilson@pwilson24
#Colts DE Cory Redding (hip) assures about Sunday in locker room: "I'll be ready."

#4 coltnorth

coltnorth
  • 340 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

I really hope Davis will be ready to go Sunday. Vontae at 75% is much better than Vaughan or Butler at 100%

#5 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 12377 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

I really hope Davis will be ready to go Sunday. Vontae at 75% is much better than Vaughan or Butler at 100%

Vaughn? Yes. Butler.... Butler is not that bad. He's in our Top 3 CB's (Skillwise) on the Current Roster.
"I differ what they prefer, so they count me like the census"

#6 coltnorth

coltnorth
  • 340 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

Vaughn? Yes. Butler.... Butler is not that bad. He's in our Top 3 CB's (Skillwise) on the Current Roster.

If you are a cb cut by the pats you have issues. I know he had a good game vs the jags but so does everybody who plays them. He wasnt good vs the pats but then again, few are. Being in the top three on our cb rotation is not anything to brag about. I truely hope he turns out to be a serviceable corner but he hasnt had enough success to date to say he is quality

#7 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 12377 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

If you are a cb cut by the pats you have issues. I know he had a good game vs the jags but so does everybody who plays them. He wasnt good vs the pats but then again, few are. Being in the top three on our cb rotation is not anything to brag about. I truely hope he turns out to be a serviceable corner but he hasnt had enough success to date to say he is quality

So being a Starter in the NFL isn't anything to Brag about? Regardless of the Injuries, he'll be starting with Davis come Sunday. Yes, our Secondary isn't the greatest...... far from it actually. But if you're starting, you obviously have to be better than the current players

And as far as the Statement I put in Bold, try telling that to Vaughn. Not everyone has a Good game vs the Jags

#8 coltnorth

coltnorth
  • 340 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

How true. Vaughan and Butler really should be nickle or dime guys so i guess i shouldnt be too harsh when they are forced to play against #1 wr all game

#9 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7768 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

That's about the same as being the third fastest zombie on the walking dead.

#10 Gavin

Gavin
  • 18957 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

Butler really hasn't played bad, he got burned a couple times vs the Pats, most do. He is better then Powers or any other Corner not named Vontae on our roster, He is not great but is big upgrade

#11 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 12377 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

Butler really ahsnt played bad, he got burned a couple times vs the Pats, most do. He is better then Powers or any other Corner not named Vontae on our roster, He is not great but is big upgrade

Thank You Gavin, that's all I was saying smh

#12 funktacious2

funktacious2
  • 1800 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

The report seem mostly positive. I'm most excited to see if this is the week Chapman plays, and I'm glad to see that Bethea back to full so quickly. We look to be in fairly good shape, but with Davis back I'd say we'd be in really good shape, but I can't ask for too much I guess.

#13 Malakai432

Malakai432
  • 7201 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:57 AM

Sounds like the Colts are partially maybe somewhat potentially not really perhaps almost not sure apparently supposedly reasonably possibly probably decently healthy.

But then again I'm not sure haha

Vontae Davis is what happens when an unstoppable force meets and immovable object, then they have a kid! 

Dancing Monkey BAM!  :monkeydance: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Bandit strikes again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#14 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 12377 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:14 AM

Man, seeing Chapman on this Report gives me chills. We're finally getting Healthy. Just wish we had Collie and Whalen to enjoy these moments with us smh

#15 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 19649 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

Did Donald Brown come back of knee surgery too soon...or was he just taking a vet rest day?

#16 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 19228 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:30 PM

thanks for the info
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#17 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger
  • 1147 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

Hope Chapman has had his head in the playbook... hope he suits up because I can't wait to see this kid play...

#18 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7768 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

Hope Chapman has had his head in the playbook... hope he suits up because I can't wait to see this kid play...

I'm glad to have him but I think people are way overestimating his value. It's going to take time for him to be in NFL shape, he probably will have very limited PT.

#19 CS Colts Fan

CS Colts Fan
  • 722 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:16 PM

just found this on rotoworld..

Vontae Davis - DB - Colts

Colts CB Vontae Davis (knee) is listed as doubtful for Week 12 after missing Friday's practice.

Davis practiced Wednesday, couldn't make it through a full workout on Thursday, and was held out entirely on Friday. So he's not going to play against the Bills. The Colts will continue to start Cassius Vaughn opposite Darius Butler. Josh Gordy will be the nickel back for Indianapolis' injury-riddled back end.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates