Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cjrulli

Reggie & Peyton MVP consideration

8 posts in this topic

IND_The Catch_728x90

Good for both of them! I am happy for Peyton doing well & at this rate, Reggie should be considered for Offensive Player of the Year.

1 person likes this

Love Reggie and the many great catches, but much of his success is a result of Over-Targeting and the cause of so many interceptions.

And 3 td receptions is disappointing.

It's nice that Reggie is getting recognition, but MVP and Comeback Player of the Year should go to Manning.

Love Reggie and the many great catches, but much of his success is a result of Over-Targeting and the cause of so many interceptions.

And 3 td receptions is disappointing.

over-targeting...???

..is that when you go to the mall at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving..??

AP has more to gain with a tougher schedule to run against the rest of the way while Peyton has an easier schedule to win games against.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Pat McAfee on Barstool Casting Couch
      "He's the smartest human I've ever talked to" [referring to QB Andrew Luck]. Understatement of the year.   "What job would you rather have than being a kicker?"   [The implication being that their job is overrated & they get way too much money for what they do. It's cool that Pat understands that his position isn't as violent as a LB though. He can keep his role on the team in perspective. It's a vital role sure, but not say the lynch pin role to victory in a lot of games.]    "Denver's like Amsterdam now."   [No, not quite Holland & Colorado are not the same in terms of access to narcotics & the anti-stigma attached to it in Europe. Not even close.]     "I have a dad body. If we were by a pool & you didn't know who I was, & you said who here plays in the NFL? I'd be selected around 950 out of a thousand people."    [ I love Pat McAfee's ability to poke fun at himself. It humanizes him & makes him beloved among the NFL masses.]   "Dungy is a fraud" [[Are you serious? Just because a man is pious & a good man he's not authentic? Please.]   "I'm getting old. I'm 28." [What? That's crazy. Kickers don't take a beating physically year after year.]   "I'm not well known outside of INDY...I can't even get into the NFL Honors Show despite my nomination to receive a Salute To Service Award." [Come on Pat. Everybody loves you dude & you are well known across the league.]   "Bill Polian another guy I'm not a huge fan of" [Who dislikes a HOF GM with 3 different franchises? The person in the plaid shirt on the coach is an odd & misguided fellow.]                       
    • Jemel Singleton new colts RB coach
      That Jonathan Williams to me is an every down back to be honest.  In some ways he reminds me of Edgerrin James with a little more burst.  And oddly enough he wears the same number.  Of the 2 Arkansas backs Williams is the guy I would be targeting if I wanted to select a back from that school.  I think he'd go good with Gore.  Add Varga or maybe even Robinson to that mix and I think we have a solid trio.
      Collins kind of reminds me of Matt Jones from the Redskins.  He seems like the bruiser between the tackles kind of guy in the RBBC.  I think the other back Williams from Arkansas is what we would need to team with Gore if we chose to select a back though.
      I like the other back from Arkansas too.  Maybe a little more than Collins
    • Colts off-season Mock
      I don't know if Cash is the right fit. He's more of a SS type that plays in the box, which is the same thing Geathers does. We need more of a coverage safety. Maybe get Jones a round earlier today and get Karl Joseph round 3.
  • Topics

• Members

• Blog Entries

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.