Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bayone

Happy Thanksgiving to all

5 posts in this topic

have a great holiday, enjoy family & friends, be safe

1 person likes this

Happy Thanksgiving Barry (and all).

1 person likes this

Happy Thanksgiving to Barry, and everyone here with your families, relatives, and friends here on the Official Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum Message Board. Count and thank your blessings! :):1colts::colts::coltslogo:

2 people like this

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Just got back home from the game--a great time.  Cal just way too good.   Walking out the stadium and the first thing I see is a guy wearing a Trent Richardson Colts jumper--Had a quiet chuckle to myself
    • I can see how George fell into a bad situation with the O-Line issues, etc., but I think that George's problem was George.  Andrew's attitude is entirely different.  I think George matured a lot from being in the league but Andrew already has that maturity.  He admits his mistakes, so much so that I think he's very hard on himself.      
    • I will go 4. I think it's slightly Below Average/close to Average. We did play well at times with Hasselbeck last season but having said that when it counted he even lost to the Texans in Indy. Our O.Line should improve with Kelly and having more depth but it's Average at best and has played Below Average to Poor in most of Andrew's career. Our D.Line could be Good if it can stay healthy - Mathis upcoming year is a mystery on what impact he can provide, of course when Davis is healthy he is a Top 10 corner as well but our D has been up and down from week to week history wise in the Andrew era as well. I think Jackson is Good but overall our LBacking core is suspect. One week our Defense plays Good, then the next it plays Bad! Our SPTeams with Pat and Adam are Great so that helps my rating and TY and Moncrief are Good but we still have little to no run game, Gore is Average at this point in his career. I like this question because if it was asked of Russell Wilson, this would easily be an 8 overall, a 9 when Lynch was there because of him and that Defense they have had, add Wilson to that they were a 10 back in 2013 and 2014. If Andrew gets injured this season we are in deep trouble, it wont be 8-8 Average, Hass made a lot of that happen. It will be closer to 6-10. I think our Coaching staff has a lot to prove too, I do like Chud as I think he will be good for Andrew.    -Bottomline we are a 4 without Andrew. Andrew makes us a 7. 7 is Good but not SB material.
    • What a crazy preseason it has been already with the cancelled HOF game, the impressive play of our rookies and all of the injuries we are dealing with.    Hopefully everybody gets away from this one healthy. I want to see more 3 wide sets from the offense and somebody, anybody to step up at cb on defense.
    • No that was the other Patriots RB (Vereen).  He is a between the tackles guy. 
  • Welcome New Members

• Hey there Amy,    Nice to meet ya & don't be shy. It's an awesome mixture of deep thinkers, jokesters, & diehard horseshoe fans here. All opinions & perspectives are welcome here. We have football fanatics, causal observers, & just curious people on here who like to vent, blow steam, broaden their horizons, & just chuckle at stuff the regulars always say. All team allegiances are encouraged to express themselves politely & peacefully here, which is pretty cool too.    I just watch the games at home on Direct TV Sunday ticket by myself usually. 
  • Members

• our_dbs_rock

our_dbs_rock 302

• akcolt

akcolt 1,636

• JlynRN

JlynRN 510

• Colts_Fan12

Colts_Fan12 2,142

• braveheartcolt

braveheartcolt 3,621

• Lawrence Owen

Lawrence Owen 342

• Drewp1

Drewp1 12

• crestmount

crestmount 122

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.