Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EmDiggy

Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 12 Colts vs Bills Video Preview

2 posts in this topic

Thanks diggy! I like the fact you picked against the colts at home. It's the kiss of death for buffalo. ;)

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Other teams drafts
      Yeah I'm very surprised that Billings slid as far as he did. He got mad hype after the combine was over and I'm sure many expected him to be drafted early second round...at the latest. His slide was hard to see but I heard it was injury related.   I'm actually pleased with this year's crop. I was hoping for Treadwell, but I was not upset at the Fuller pick. The coaches must believe they already have a future number two in Strong; Fuller is the guy they need to take the top off the defense. I think Treadwell will do just fine in Minnesota with Teddy and Diggs. 
    • Other teams drafts
      Yeah, I've seen the stats. But when the guy gets downfield and does manage to have the ball in his hands, look out. I think I can understand why the coaches had him as a better option for the team than the other receivers drafted after him. Now it's up to him to show that he deserved to be the one we drafted. 
    • After Sleeping on it...
      While it takes a few years to know for sure that a draft was good, I have a very good feeling about most of our picks this year. 
    • Earl Okine
      I think you might be missing the greater picture here; the Colts are not trying to be a SB contender this season. That much is pretty clear from all that Irsay has said and done. Everybody and his grandma knows that pass rush is an issue, but we cant fixed it all in one draft/off season. If pass rush haven't been addressed at this time next year, then it might be time to have a forum meltdown.   I'm not saying that you cant have aspirations for a great SB run, but the FO doesn't, that much seems pretty clear to me.
    • 2015-2016 Indiana Pacers (And rest of the NBA) Season
      Yeah they do a bit. But he still played in 74 games this year. Most he has played in in 5 years. He's still getting it done though
  • Topics

• Welcome New Members

• Members

• SaturdayAllDay

SaturdayAllDay 110

• RockThatBlue

RockThatBlue 2,139

• myic90

myic90 40

• ReMeDy

ReMeDy 1,475

• QwizBoy

QwizBoy 3,436

• Mr Clueless

Mr Clueless 145

• 100GFB

100GFB 407

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.