Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JimJaime

Colts v Bills

4 posts in this topic

Colts:

1. Protect Luck, even if you need do max protect

2. Establish the run, to keep Buffalo honest on D

3. Limit mistakes, against NE they killed the Colts. I think 1-2 still be fine with the Bills.

4. ST NEEDS to play well, no TD.

Bills:

1. Need to Involve THEIR star RB as much as possible (screens,reverses etc)

2. they MUST get pressure on luck, he is a very good QB and can make amazing throws into tight spaces (his TD pass in the back of the endzone where Talib had good coverage was just WOW IMO.)

3. Going with 2 IMO the Bills need to BLITZ Luck and make him uncomfortable

4. Need ST to deliver a big play, maybe not a TD but a great return.

I think as long as the Colts protect luck the Colts win.. my prediction:

Colts 28 Bills 20

IND_The Catch_728x90

Replace "Bills" with every team we play and you could post this each week.

1 person likes this

I think going back home, we will establish the run more than the NE game.

Luck made some costly mistakes and just like after the Jets game, Arians went back to the ground and I expect a big day out of Ballard, Brown, and Carter.

The Bills are 31st against the rush so I am pretty sure we could have a good day against that defense.

We just have to stop Spiller & Jackson. If we can do that and make Fitz throw the ball, then I think we can win.

No easy TDs for Bills on ST, they have an edge there, IMO.

If it is a game in the 30s, Colts wont win. If it is a game in the 20s, Colts win.

My prediction is Colts win 27-24

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Peyton vs reggie miller
      Football players only play half the game and spend half the time they are out there standing around resting. Manning has had a damn pot belly his entire career and couldn't break 5 seconds on a 40 yard dash. How is a sport harder to play when you don't even have to be a great athlete to play it? Yes there is more strategy but having time to develop a strategy is a plus. Basketball players are more responsible for what happens on the court because they are forced to improvise on the fly. Its a game of constant motion.    And I hate to break it to you but its always much harder to win 16 games than 4. Yes lose 1 and your done but you can go thru the entire playoffs and not even have to play a road game.    I've played both sports and basketball players are easily the greatest athletes on earth. If you don't believe me go sit front row at an NBA game. 
      Yes, but without that defense they lose the first game that year. Manning was atrocious. Without Bob Sanders they are 1 and done. Yes he was great against the Pats, for a single half. But he was Joe Flacco the rest of the playoffs.   Reggie never won but he got to the conference finals 7 times I believe and they lost to more talented teams every single time. If he had one other player his caliber his entire career he would have won a ring.   The greatest NBA team in history was the 95-96 Bulls who only lost 10 games all year. The Pacers split the season series with them that season and took them to 7 games in the playoffs and were winning in the 4th quarter of game 7 on the road. If Reggie had a player the caliber of Scottie Pippen to play with, he would've won multiple titles. I have no doubt about that.   Those Pacers teams just didn't have the talent to win a title in that era. But Reggie carried them further than they ever should've went. He was as fierce of a competitor as has ever stepped on a court.    And he was CLUTCH. Was Manning clutch? Or when we went into a big game did people question how he would play? No one ever questioned whether Reggie would bring it when we needed it, because he always did.   I don't expect Reggie to win on a Colts board but some of these comments about this are just plain *ic and disrespectful to a great, great athlete. 
      Common sense will tell you its easier to get 5 players to play as a unit over 22.  Basketball players are not getting pounded on every play either. Just learning the playbook in the NFL is much harder than anything you have to learn in the NBA. Yes the NFL has a week to prepare but you are not factoring in the healing process in that week. It may be your opinion that a NBA title is easier to win than a super bowl but it don't make it true. In basketball you have a chance to win a series. In the NFL it's win or go home. And you think the NBA is harder? Sorry but my reply to you is "nonsense".
      Yeah its much harder. In the NFL you just have to win 3-4 games lol. And you get a week to prepare for each one.   In baseball it is much tougher but the team with the best pitching always wins.   In basketball you have to have 3 great players out of 5 starters and beat another team with 3 great starters of their own.  And you don't get a bye either. You have to win 16 games, more than baseball or football.   "All you have to do is get 3 great players" .....YEAH THATS REAL EASY! There are only 8-10 guys who play. That's the equivalent of a football team fielding a roster with at least 15 great players. Its 60% of your starting unit.   In fact its not even close.
  • Topics

• Members

• Andretoindy

Andretoindy 66

• Buddy Lee

Buddy Lee 30

• SuperJoe33

SuperJoe33 7

• VDB

VDB 40

• Gavin

Gavin 5,828

• GoDeep

GoDeep 401

• shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet 4,314

• GoatBeard

GoatBeard 41

• NFLfan

NFLfan 1,232

• Revala

Revala 1

Rookie
  • Blog Entries

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.