Colts v Bills
Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:08 AM
1. Protect Luck, even if you need do max protect
2. Establish the run, to keep Buffalo honest on D
3. Limit mistakes, against NE they killed the Colts. I think 1-2 still be fine with the Bills.
4. ST NEEDS to play well, no TD.
1. Need to Involve THEIR star RB as much as possible (screens,reverses etc)
2. they MUST get pressure on luck, he is a very good QB and can make amazing throws into tight spaces (his TD pass in the back of the endzone where Talib had good coverage was just WOW IMO.)
3. Going with 2 IMO the Bills need to BLITZ Luck and make him uncomfortable
4. Need ST to deliver a big play, maybe not a TD but a great return.
I think as long as the Colts protect luck the Colts win.. my prediction:
Colts 28 Bills 20
Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:56 AM
Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:18 AM
Luck made some costly mistakes and just like after the Jets game, Arians went back to the ground and I expect a big day out of Ballard, Brown, and Carter.
The Bills are 31st against the rush so I am pretty sure we could have a good day against that defense.
We just have to stop Spiller & Jackson. If we can do that and make Fitz throw the ball, then I think we can win.
Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:49 AM
If it is a game in the 30s, Colts wont win. If it is a game in the 20s, Colts win.
My prediction is Colts win 27-24