Photo

Sons of Anarchy *SPOILER ALERT*

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 UKColt13

UKColt13
  • 908 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:37 AM

Huge fan of the show and cant seem to find a decent forum for it. Anyone else into the show? What are your thoughts on this weeks ep?
Twitter: @AidenRudd

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#2 IndyTrav

IndyTrav
  • 2899 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:56 AM

I've caught a few episodes and I've enjoyed it. My dad watches both Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy and he says he thinks SoA is better.

It's on my list of things to begin watching. Along with Breaking Bad.

I like to argue. 

#3 UKColt13

UKColt13
  • 908 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:02 AM

I've caught a few episodes and I've enjoyed it. My dad watches both Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy and he says he thinks SoA is better.

It's on my list of things to begin watching. Along with Breaking Bad.

Breaking Bad is pretty good, The Walking Dead and SOA are my favourite shows though.

#4 Corndog

Corndog
  • 415 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

Big fan of the show, and I don't know of any forums for it, although I wouldn't be surprised if they exist. After saying that, the ending of this episode was very interesting. What is Bobby's motivation? Is he just sick of seeing members of his club being killed or was he somehow tied into the murder of John Teller?

#5 UKColt13

UKColt13
  • 908 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

I honestly don't know what Bobby's motivation was at the end. I hope he didn't have anything to do with JT's death. We may be down to a club of about 4 members by the end of the season. I think Juice and Clay will be killed off this season, I also don't like the look of Unser after this week's ep. After this season my prediction is we are down to Jax, Chibbs, Bobby, Tig, Happy and Phil at the table.

Also, Gemma is really starting to tick me off.

#6 betheafan41

betheafan41
  • 1255 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

this past weeks episode i sure hope Jax and the club have a plan to keep tig alive lol. hopefully some way they come to a comprimise with pope. I dont think Jax would really go behind the clubs back and kill him, atleast i hope not. or he is no better then what clay was lol

Believe In Blue!!!

#7 UKColt13

UKColt13
  • 908 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

this past weeks episode i sure hope Jax and the club have a plan to keep tig alive lol. hopefully some way they come to a comprimise with pope. I dont think Jax would really go behind the clubs back and kill him, atleast i hope not. or he is no better then what clay was lol

For some reason I have a feeling Jax could be hatching a plan to kill Pope. Pope has an insurance policy if he is murdered (5 mil to whoever kills his killer), I love Tig but I just can't see him getting out of this one. Am more interested in Clay's plans, doubt he makes it to Ireland. What is going on with Juice, has he been forgiven, he was at the table and wasn't threatened by Jax this week.

Gemma is still ticking me off, she needs to be killed off soon while I still care about what happens to her.

#8 betheafan41

betheafan41
  • 1255 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

For some reason I have a feeling Jax could be hatching a plan to kill Pope. Pope has an insurance policy if he is murdered (5 mil to whoever kills his killer), I love Tig but I just can't see him getting out of this one. Am more interested in Clay's plans, doubt he makes it to Ireland. What is going on with Juice, has he been forgiven, he was at the table and wasn't threatened by Jax this week.

Gemma is still ticking me off, she needs to be killed off soon while I still care about what happens to her.

only reason i dont see Tig being killed off is because he is one of the originals. but so was opie and piney and that is the twist. but after jax asked popes right hand man about his loyalty and what his position was with pope it kinda had me questioning if he was going to try to turn him against pope or fake tigs death. as far as clay goes, i think he will end up back in ireland and that the show could transfer back there as well just like in season 3 i believe it was. this time though to kill clay after the club finds out his plans on taking the gun running from the club all together. Juice, i do not believe jax will kill simply because he did do what was asked in finding those papers BUT did not present them to the club. all in the same time he did manage to help find a way to get clay out of the club. but Kurt Sutter has been really good at throwing twists into this show which makes it more exciting to watch each time. just sucks its the finale on tuesday and now have to wait 9 months before we can watch it again lol.

BTW who do you really think that marshall is??? im not buying that he is the brother of that nurse that otto killed. Otto looked at him kinda funny as if he knew him when he saw him in the visitors area. something tells me it has to do with the documents (birth certificates/death certificates etc. ) that clay stole. maybe JT is not really dead??? maybe its Jax older brother who was really put up for adoption instead of dead. or maybe he is who he says he is. but im not buying that story. he is to interested in the club and following Tara around.

Gemma i agree, shes become a * lol. she can never make her mind up, always trying to out smart Jax and at the same time an * for the crap she does ( like driving stoned and almost killing the kid and then blaming what happened to jax and chibbs being the samet hing that happened to her to satisfy her own needs) I honestly believe Tara needs to kill her. Jax wont really care, he has had it with her anyway. but i laughed when Jax stuck that needle in that junkie of an ex wife arm lol.

Believe In Blue!!!

#9 UKColt13

UKColt13
  • 908 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:10 AM

First of all, I loved the last scene of the last episode. A great plan that eliminated the threat without bloodshed. "Brains Before Bullets". I keep changing my mind on the Tig issue. The realist part of me says he is as good as dead, but the tv fan in me says that Jax has a plan, and personally I'm really looking forward to seeing it. I don't think you can kill Tig and Juice because the body count will just be too high. I'd love to head back to Ireland in Season 6. I agree it will be to kill Clay after he takes control of the gun business, I wonder if he may make a hostile takeover over the Belfast charter.
ATM I'm buying the marshal's sister story, mainly because I have a feeling that the actors are brother and sister. No way it's JT, even if he was somehow alive he would be Piney's age and the marshal is just too young. And he is too old to be Thomas, old member of the club maybe?
I agree Gemma needs to be killed off, but having Tara do it is a little cold and dissatisfying if you ask me. I think she may be another catalyst kill like Opie for early next season. I will be amazed if she makes it to the end of next season.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates