Photo

Question of the Day - 11/20 "Twosday Twofer"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 sb41champs

sb41champs
  • 1050 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

Welcome to Twodays Twosday Twofer:

1. Do you think the Colts humbling loss to the New England start a losing skid that ends the Colts playoff hopes - OR - provides a learning experience which galvanizes their forward progress one game at a time ??

2. Which was MORE shocking this past weekend:

A. The Houston Texans being taken to OT by the lowly Jacksonville Jaguars (at home by the way)

- OR -

B. The final score of the Colts loss to New England ??

:blueshoe: COLTS @ STEELERS - Another AFC Matchup for Playoff Seeding !!  :blueshoe: 

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 6536 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:22 PM

Bx2

#3 T Y Goodbye

T Y Goodbye

Formerly known as CF4L

• 1974 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

A for #2..I can only handle one question for the day today...

Marcus Mariota....Heisman Watch (Oregon 6-1) QBR 191.0

Week 7 vs  Washington passing: 24-33, 336 yards, 2TD's, 7 carries, -1 net yards. 0 TD's (sacked 3 times)

2014 stats after 7 games 132-188 (70.20%) 1,957 yards, 19TD's, 0 INT,  YPC 10.4, 56 rushes, 289 net yards. (18 sacks for -97 yards) 5TD's 1 rec. 26yrds 1TD

#4 MTC

MTC

Smells like a canal

• Community Moderator
  • 7311 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:32 PM

Um.. can I say choice C?

As0FtW6.png

Formerly known as ManningToCollie.

#5 Coltman51

Coltman51
  • 839 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

Was not shocked by our loss to New England, historically Brady takes apart Rookies and other QBs. He has beaten Manning more times than lost to him despite how good Manning is. Had hoped for a win, but thought more likely this would be the result, we are too young of a team yet. We will still be good and already are for this season, take the rest one game at a time and hope for the best, Still think we will see the playoffs but don't expect a miracle from there this year.

as to #2, more shocked by Jacksonville putting up such a fight with Houston.

#6 NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan
  • 8431 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

First question.... the 2nd answer, this provides learning experience to move forward and make the playoffs....

Second question.... 'A'.... much more surprised that J'Ville nearly beat Houston than I was to get blown out by New England.
Much more.

#7 UKColt13

UKColt13
  • 931 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:53 PM

Second answer

Texans over J'Ville. Astounded at that result.
Twitter: @AidenRudd

#8 teganslaw

teganslaw
  • 355 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

Question 1

I think the loss provides a learning experience. As to whether they make the playoffs, it's too soon for me to predict; taking it one game at a time.

Question 2

Jacksonville and Houston going into overtime surprised me more. At least that game gives me more hope. If Jacksonville can do so well against Houston on their turf, then Indy definitely has a chance.

#9 funktacious2

funktacious2
  • 1798 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

1. I'd say more the second option than the first, but I can't say that it'll all be sunshine and rainbows at practice this week.

2. B/ I know we would likely lose, but I did not expect to get as manhandled as we were.

#10 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 16781 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

1. No
2. A
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#11 superrep1967

superrep1967
  • 930 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

Was not shocked by our loss to New England, historically Brady takes apart Rookies and other QBs. He has beaten Manning more times than lost to him despite how good Manning is. Had hoped for a win, but thought more likely this would be the result, we are too young of a team yet. We will still be good and already are for this season, take the rest one game at a time and hope for the best, Still think we will see the playoffs but don't expect a miracle from there this year.

as to #2, more shocked by Jacksonville putting up such a fight with Houston.

I wasn't shocked by Jacksonville almost beating Houston. Because now they got a QB Henne is good Gabbert sucks and yes it makes that much of a difference.

#12 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13677 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

No and A.

I saw a scenario where New England could blow us out I didn't see the jags hanging with the texans at all.
Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#13 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 17701 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:02 PM

Welcome to Twodays Twosday Twofer:

1. Do you think the Colts humbling loss to the New England start a losing skid that ends the Colts playoff hopes - OR - provides a learning experience which galvanizes their forward progress one game at a time ??

2. Which was MORE shocking this past weekend:

A. The Houston Texans being taken to OT by the lowly Jacksonville Jaguars (at home by the way)

- OR -

B. The final score of the Colts loss to New England ??

A.........Houston starting to crumble is odd.. its shocking how bad they suddenly look...

#14 Gavin

Gavin
  • 18206 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

1.No
2.yes, I can easily see them going 3 and 3 or 2 and 4

#15 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13750 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

No, we are fighters. We don't lay down or throw in the towel for anybody.

Neither the NE or Houston scenario surprised me actually. Crazy stuff happens every week in the NFL. A W is always a W. Ugly or pretty just cross the finish line & the Patriots & the Texans did just that.
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      25 Oct
    Skelly

When I look at the news all I see is sadness, sickness, and complete and utter stupidity. I think I might sign up for the first flight to Mars.

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      24 Oct
    Bogie

Retro throwback week for Halloween - Mercyful Fate and Black Sabbath. I forgot how fun melodic metal albums were.

Show comments (13)
View All Updates