Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Playoffs2013

Colts mid season re mock

You mean if we could go back and do it again?

1. Andrew Luck

2. Derek Wolfe

3. Dwayne Allen

3. Chris Givens

5. Josh Chapman

5. Alfred Morris

6. LaVon Brazil

7. Alfonzo Dennard

7. Cam Johnson

7. Chandler Harnish

If we could do it again

1.Andrew Luck

2.CourtneyUpshaw

3.Brandon Boykin

4.Ladarius Green

5.Josh Chapman

5.Marvin Jones

6.James Hanna

7.Audie Cole

7.Alfonzo Dennard

7.Junior Hemingway

i would leave it the same. although one could make a case for cordy glenn over fleener.

If we could do it again

1.Andrew Luck

2.CourtneyUpshaw...explain

3.Brandon Boykin

4.Ladarius Green...again, explain

5.Josh Chapman

5.Marvin Jones

6.James Hanna

7.Audie Cole

7.Alfonzo Dennard

7.Junior Hemingway

1.Upshaw is an actual 3-4 OLB and a good one at that.

2.Ladarius Green-Not considered the best Tight End in the draft, But has plenty of speed and good hands, He is very athletic, Its not that I dont like Fleener, I do, I simply dont think he was by far the best player on the board at a position of need, The best Tight End? Sure but Green would have been a good Tight End to with Luck as QB, Right now he was drafted by San Diego

The only things I'd probably change is Janoris Jenkins in the 2nd, and Dennard in the 7th. However, I think Fleener still has plenty of time to prove his worth.

Dennard for Fugger, Josh Gordon for Anderson, Fleener pick is still up in the air IMO

nvm... Gordon wasn't draft eligible, I think... he def. wasn't

IGNORE ME!

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

•   No, we need a game-breaker RB, a game-breaker TE, a big bodied game-breaker WR, a game-breaker LBr, % let's just get a whole team of game-breakers, why didn't we do this before?! Fire the Colts from the city of Indy!! This is ridiculous! I put this on Irsay! Where is irsay in all this?! Fire Mcdaniels! This team is absolute trash!
    • At the end of the day, I would be happy with either. I do think you could get 80% of Barkley's production from a back in round 2 or 3. I don't think the same can be said for a pass rusher of Nick Chubb's calibre. The other side of the coin is, I don't believe there is a single player who can improve us more for 2018 than Barkley.
    • It's Ballard who runs the business, but he stated and also proved that he listens. With McDaniels arriving, he will have his voice  heard. And because of that, I think the Colts will go for someone like Deion Lewis in free agency, and draft another guy in the 2nd, maybe 3rd day, then McDaniels will implement a similar running by committee running game, what the Patriot's been using for a long time.   That does not require an elite rusher, so I just don't see them drafting a running back in the first round.
    •   People downplay the importance of RB in relation to other positions  A very good or even just good RB will usually be good enough.   Given the Colts current situation and roster I would not take B Sanders at #3 either ... This isn't 80's or 90's: "Good-Very Good" Pass Rushers, Corners, etc ... are more beneficial than "Elite" RBs.   I bet the Steelers would have opted for Shazier and a "Good" RB over "Elite" Bell and no Shazier for their playoff run if given the choice.
    • After watching the show, I came away with the thought that unless the Colts move back to around the 9-11 area, there is no way we are going to be taking Quentin Nelson from Notre Dame. Although I love the guy, I believe with McDaniel's offensive scheme, and Luck getting rid of the ball quickly most of the time, a guard at #3 just does not make sense. I think Chubb or Barkley, depending on who is there will be the choice, although if Barkley is there, and a QB, or even possibly Chubb, there are going to be teams wanting to move up. I really came away thinking how much I would like Chubb after all I have read on him lately, but if the right picks were involved, and we could move down just a bit, have to think about it. I found it interesting that Polian said he would not move off our spot unless we got at least another 1st draft pick next year, and one more high round this year. It seems Barkley, Chubb, Rosen, and Darnold, and possibly Allen are going to have a lot of suitors vying for them. FA will change all this, but Ballard is going to have to make some tough decisions on draft day I believe.   Can't believe it is only 3 months away.
  • Members

• PressUrLuck208

PressUrLuck208 0

Rookie
    • Davvon2590

Davvon2590 2

• MackAttack

MackAttack 125

• shaggy1048

shaggy1048 2

• NannyMcafee

NannyMcafee 623