Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Playoffs2013

Colts mid season re mock

12 posts in this topic

1. Andrew luck

2 Janoris Jenkins Cb

3 Dwayne Allen

3. T.Y. Hilton

5. Taylor Thompson TE

5. Vick Ballard

6. Lavon Brazill

You mean if we could go back and do it again?

1. Andrew Luck

2. Derek Wolfe

3. Dwayne Allen

3. Chris Givens

5. Josh Chapman

5. Alfred Morris

6. LaVon Brazil

7. Alfonzo Dennard

7. Cam Johnson

7. Chandler Harnish

If we could do it again

1.Andrew Luck

2.CourtneyUpshaw

3.Brandon Boykin

4.Ladarius Green

5.Josh Chapman

5.Marvin Jones

6.James Hanna

7.Audie Cole

7.Alfonzo Dennard

7.Junior Hemingway

1 person likes this

i would leave it the same. although one could make a case for cordy glenn over fleener.

If we could do it again

1.Andrew Luck

2.CourtneyUpshaw...explain

3.Brandon Boykin

4.Ladarius Green...again, explain

5.Josh Chapman

5.Marvin Jones

6.James Hanna

7.Audie Cole

7.Alfonzo Dennard

7.Junior Hemingway

1 person likes this

1.Upshaw is an actual 3-4 OLB and a good one at that.

2.Ladarius Green-Not considered the best Tight End in the draft, But has plenty of speed and good hands, He is very athletic, Its not that I dont like Fleener, I do, I simply dont think he was by far the best player on the board at a position of need, The best Tight End? Sure but Green would have been a good Tight End to with Luck as QB, Right now he was drafted by San Diego

The only things I'd probably change is Janoris Jenkins in the 2nd, and Dennard in the 7th. However, I think Fleener still has plenty of time to prove his worth.

Dennard for Fugger, Josh Gordon for Anderson, Fleener pick is still up in the air IMO

nvm... Gordon wasn't draft eligible, I think... he def. wasn't

IGNORE ME!

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Training Camp Battle-MLB
      Where did we get him? I have not hear much about him. Every one else I know but his name keeps getting brought up
      I was higher on Sio than Nate when we signed them both, and vote that DQwell and Sio will start this year.  I think Irving is more suited to replace DQ than play along side him, to be honest -- although I'm interested to see how well he'll be moving with his weight loss and another year removed from injury.   As far as our long-term goes, I am pretty sure the coaches are very high on Morrison and tend to expect that he will be looked at/counted on to be one of our long-term pieces.  That said, I think he might need a year to finish recovering from his knee injury and if he is used much this year it will be mainly on STs.        
      I keep forgetting about Edwin Jackson.  I can't really make a prediction on where he'll end up until I see him play in the preseason. 
    • Colts' Scouts: What they liked about LeRaven Clark....
      Sometimes I think we stress too much out about whether a player was picked a round too soon or get enthusiastic about getting a player who was thought to go earlier.   In the end I just want a productive draft, and then I don't really care that much about whether those taken at later rounds turn out to be the good or even elite players rather than those taken earlier. With what we know today, I wouldn't have been upset if Henry Anderson was taken in round two for example. A higher draft means a higher probability of success, but it is still only a probability. 
      For preseason I'm interested in seeing Morrison and Sylvestre work together.
  • Welcome New Members

• Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      Hello my Name is Robin. And i'm from Denmark. even though i've been member on this forum for a long time, and the old one as well. I would like to Introduce myself. I became a Colts fan in 2007, when I watched my first NFL game. My brother introduced me to NFL, the superbowl between Colts & Bears, And as we all know the Bears scored first, so I had to rude for the "underdogs".. and from that day on I was hooked. I've watched every game since, even the primetime games, that starts 2:30 in Denmark, it's a long day working with no sleep but damn its worth it. Can't wait for my next big Colts adventure, when I get to see them playing in London 
    • Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      I have been a fan since 1984 when I became an early teen and really started to understand the game. Colts moved to Indianapolis in 1984 and eventhough we stunk for a while, things obviously got better. We traded for Dickerson in 1987 and won the Division, then we had Harbaugh's magical season in 1995, the Peyton ERA where winning 12 games was a piece of cake + winning a SB in 2006, now the Andrew ERA where we have already had 3 11 win seasons and a deep Playoff run.
  • Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.