Photo

Dallas Clark

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 teganslaw

teganslaw
  • 317 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:03 AM

I haven't seen this mentioned, but former Colts TE Dallas Clark scored the winning touchdown for Tampa Bay in overtime against Carolina. I was happy to see that since I've always liked him. I hope that he continues to do well with his new team.

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#2 IndyTrav

IndyTrav
  • 2890 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:19 AM

The real story was Freeman's amazing pass and the amazing catch by Jackson. Both had players draped all over them. Last few seconds ticking off the clock. Amazing.

After giving up the lead, Carolina was destined to lose that game.

I like to argue. 

#3 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 5989 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:36 AM

i did well in my football pool thanks to that :)

#4 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:46 PM

Dallas caught key Td previous week as well, or maybe was weeks before that
Forgive any typos, try to catch, but have multiple progressive disabilities

#5 Gavin

Gavin
  • 17135 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

Good to see he is doing well and has some left in the tank

#6 FireJimCaldwell

FireJimCaldwell
  • 6076 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

He made a pretty outstanding catch of his own to win that game.

It's good to see the players that were no longer wanted/thrown away, doing well elsewhere.

#7 chad72

chad72
  • 8899 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

He made a pretty outstanding catch of his own to win that game.

It's good to see the players that were no longer wanted/thrown away, doing well elsewhere.

Yes, it was a very good catch. It seemed like Clark, being in this new offense, is coming into his own as a late bloomer. Of course, Josh Freeman started blooming a few games late into the season as well. As goes the QB, so go the receiving options but it sure does help Freeman that they got VJax first, and then Clark next so he did not have to lean just on Mike Williams if teams stopped Doug Martin.

Kellen Winslow is who the Bucs got rid of, he is nowhere to be heard of. Clark seems to be moving like he is healthy, good for him. I am very happy for him. Tamme has been a disappointment so far on the other hand, among ex-Colts.

#8 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:25 AM

Yes, it was a very good catch. It seemed like Clark, being in this new offense, is coming into his own as a late bloomer. Of course, Josh Freeman started blooming a few games late into the season as well. As goes the QB, so go the receiving options but it sure does help Freeman that they got VJax first, and then Clark next so he did not have to lean just on Mike Williams if teams stopped Doug Martin.

Kellen Winslow is who the Bucs got rid of, he is nowhere to be heard of. Clark seems to be moving like he is healthy, good for him. I am very happy for him. Tamme has been a disappointment so far on the other hand, among ex-Colts.

always wondered why Broncos went for Tamme over Clark, ,,, age ??? but took stokely ,
Clarks past injury 2 years back ???? but lack of production last year not his fault

#9 No 1 Manning Fan

No 1 Manning Fan
  • 806 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

always wondered why Broncos went for Tamme over Clark, ,,, age ??? but took stokely ,
Clarks past injury 2 years back ???? but lack of production last year not his fault

Clark has always been the better receiver, but that's what he is, he's not a real TE. They may have been trying to improve their running game as well as getting a familiar face for Peyton. In the run blocking department, Tamme is much more valuable.

#10 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:49 AM

Guess with 2 TE sets, as if 1 Dressen the better blocker I believe

#11 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 13906 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:57 PM