•  

Photo

MNF Bears vs 49ers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 supremecoltsfan300

supremecoltsfan300
  • 1014 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

Who does everyone think will win tonight? Bears or 49ers? backup qb vs backup qb.
Also, if any mod is on and wants to open up chat for us that would be great! :)
"You can put in whatever piece you want with 18, 18 will make it work; all he says is just find your way open, I'll get the ball there. And that's where the Reggie Wayne's, the Dallas Clark's, the Marvin Harrison's; that's how dominant he is. If you take him out of the game, no disrespect to nobody else on the Colts, but you make them a very below-average ball club." -- Ray Lewis on Peyton Manning

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Jules

Jules

"All the world's a stage"

• 7100 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

Wow.......

QB controversy now in SF? lol

"I saw an Angel in the marble and carved until I set it free." ~ Michelangelo

#3 supremecoltsfan300

supremecoltsfan300
  • 1014 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

Wow.......

QB controversy now in SF? lol

I'm so confused.... lol

Is Kaep the next Brady????
"You can put in whatever piece you want with 18, 18 will make it work; all he says is just find your way open, I'll get the ball there. And that's where the Reggie Wayne's, the Dallas Clark's, the Marvin Harrison's; that's how dominant he is. If you take him out of the game, no disrespect to nobody else on the Colts, but you make them a very below-average ball club." -- Ray Lewis on Peyton Manning

#4 Jules

Jules

• 7100 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

I'm so confused.... lol

If he is then good thing he is in the NFC instead. I am not going through this again vs. the Colts. lmao

#5 ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL
  • 2607 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

Bears need a momentum changer. 49'ers looking sharp.

“There’s no question he’s (Luck) a complete football player and one of the top quarterbacks in this league already. He has a great career in front of him but I think he’s already established himself as a very poised and talented player that can do a lot of things to beat you and he manages his team well and plays good situational football.”       -New England Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick

#6 Jules

Jules

• 7100 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

Colin Kaepernick and the Niners offense.

:woah:

#7 Jules

Jules

• 7100 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

Big game next weekend. 49ers at Saints. Revenge game for Saints in a way from the playoffs. And who is QB for the Niners? :popcorn:

Oh God, the Bears look like toast right now.

#8 grmasterb

grmasterb
  • 526 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

So far the Bears look worse than our guys did yesterday.

#9 QwizBoy

QwizBoy
  • 6679 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

I'm so confused.... lol

Darn it I hope not...because Brady won the SB in his second year when he took over. If my squad gets in, I don't want history to repeat itself. :no:

Houston Texans, 2011, 2012 AFC South Champions

#10 Jules

Jules

• 7100 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

Darn it I hope not...because Brady won the SB in his second year when he took over. If my squad gets in, I don't want history to repeat itself. :no:

The time to get scared is if the 49ers end up the second seed like NE in 2001!!!. ;)

I mean assuming they don't just waltz out Smith again next week or something.....

Even scarier would be Brady vs. Kaep in NO a la 2001. And in 2001 the Pats and Rams played each other. Niners/Pats play later.

I am getting carried away...... :D

#11 QwizBoy

QwizBoy
  • 6679 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

The time to get scared is if the 49ers end up the second seed like NE in 200!!!. ;)

I mean assuming they don't just waltz out Smith again next week or something.....

Even scarier would be Brady vs. Kaep in NO a la 2001. And in 2001 the Pats and Rams played each other. Niners/Pats play later.

I am getting carried away...... :D

Hahahaha this is stranger than fiction. If they do bring back Smith next week, he better play like he's never played before or the fans will revolt and it will be the Tebow Effect all over again. If Brady and Kaepernick do meet in the SB, I think we can officially call ourselves seers lol.

#12 MAC

MAC

"It was a dark and stormy night"

• 4656 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

I'm so confused.... lol

He could be "the next Browning Nagle" and still be seriously considered for the job.

#13 Jules

Jules

• 7100 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

Hahahaha this is stranger than fiction. If they do bring back Smith next week, he better play like he's never played before or the fans will revolt and it will be the Tebow Effect all over again. If Brady and Kaepernick do meet in the SB, I think we can officially call ourselves seers lol.

Who knows about the AFC right now but I have had my eye on the 49ers for the NFC like I am sure a lot of us have.

I know this kid is only just starting tonight but the Bears D is no joke and honestly who really has that much faith in Alex Smith?

What will Harbaugh do......he seems loyal to Smith but then again they did check out Manning. ;)

A lot of Niners fans don't really love Smith either to begin with.

#14 Jules

Jules

• 7100 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

Wow. And people thought the Colts were bad yesterday? At least we scored. And early. :D

The Bears are getting flat out CREAMED. :giveup: :strong:

#15 supremecoltsfan300

supremecoltsfan300
  • 1014 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

Kaep for MVP lol
Stunning game tonight, just stunning

#16 Jules

Jules

• 7100 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

Colin Montana!

:yay:

#17 QwizBoy

QwizBoy
  • 6679 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

Who knows about the AFC right now but I have had my eye on the 49ers for the NFC like I am sure a lot of us have.

I know this kid is only just starting tonight but the Bears D is no joke and honestly who really has that much faith in Alex Smith?

What will Harbaugh do......he seems loyal to Smith but then again they did check out Manning. ;)

A lot of Niners fans don't really love Smith either to begin with.

Lol who needs to check out Manning when you have Kaepernick? haha He is going to kill social media for the rest of this week.

#18 supremecoltsfan300

supremecoltsfan300
  • 1014 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

Wow. And people thought the Colts were bad yesterday? At least we scored. And early. :D

The Bears are getting flat out CREAMED. :giveup: :strong:

A cream pie for Thanksgiving?
Well, the o-line in the spirit of sharing decided to let campbell feel what cutler feels. And down goes another chicago qb!

#19 King Colt

King Colt

Colt fan for 53 yrs. now!

• 941 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:46 AM

R.I.P. 2012 Bears you are done.
"Build The Monster, Then Turn It Loose"

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      23 Apr
    BrentMc11

'possibly' having a re-do on my right eye tomorrow depending on the risk. It is still too far-sighted. I am too young to not have it done with a better script. Hoping it is easy...may have stitches this time with bigger incision.

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      22 Apr
    sb41champs

Make a Point to Do Something This Week to Be a Better Steward of the Earth the Good Lord Blessed Us With !!

Show comments (2)
View All Updates