Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This week is huge

swflacoltsfans

We play Buffalo this week and really need a victory to stay up on the wildcard race.

Here are the other teams in contention and who they play:

Pit 6 wins Cle

Cin 5 wins Oak

Jets 4 wins NE

Buf 4 wins Colts

Mia 4 wins Sea

Ten 4 wins Jax

SD 4 wins Balt

This week is only one game, but we can give ourselves a little padding if we win and some teams expected to lose do lose.

Go Colts!!

The buffalo game could go either way, I think it depends on if we bring our A game like we did against green bay on our F game against new england. But being that it's played at our home park, I think will make the difference as Andrew has played very well at Lucas Oil, so I see us pulling out another squeaker.

Jets and Chargers will probably lose, the other games look fairly lopsided. I think the Colts can possibly beat the Bills, but I don't see Titans, Bengals, Steelers, or Seahawks losing.

I dunno, Henne sure did give Houston a run for their money. They may be able to beat Tenn. ;)

I dunno, Henne sure did give Houston a run for their money. They may be able to beat Tenn. ;)

What game are you referring to? The Texans didn't play anyone this past Sunday. I know we play the Lions next, but if my memory serves me correctly, we had a second bye Sunday. Where's all this renewed confidence in the Jaguars coming from? Isn't Blaine still the starter? :shifty:

At this point of the season, team records are often incredibly meaningless....

Anyone remember the dreadful 0-14 Colts winning their last two of the season.... when was that? Oh yeah, last year.

Teams you think should lose, pull off the upset. Teams you think should win, somehow manage to lose.

Bottom line, you can't count on anyone other than yourselves. You've got to win the games you're supposed to win, and Buffalo is one of those games for us. Yes, they have under achieved, but they've got talent on that roster. They maybe a year or two away, but they're capable of pulling off the upset. Plus, I think some of their injured players are back and playing OK.

The Colts have to find a way to win.... doesn't have to be by a wide margin, or even be pretty.... but we've got to get a 'W'.....

Win and everything else is good.... :thmup:

This is a huge game because we have a chance to pretty much knock the Bills out of the playoffs with a win on Sunday. If we lose to them we lose a key head-to-head tie breaker and really open the door for the Bills to make a late playoff push. After Sunday they play four of their last five at home and will only play one team with a winning record the rest of the way in the Seahawks. If the Bills win on Sunday they have a very real road to 9-7 and I think the best we could do is 9-7 and that's if the Texans rest their starters that last game and the Bills would own the tiebreaker over us.

Make no mistake about it this might be the most important game left on our schedule in terms of if this team is going to the playoffs or not. If the Colts win on Sunday they set themselves up really well for a playoff spot. If they get beat the Titans at home (a team they have already beaten on the road this year) and KC then they would be 9-7 and that probably gets them in this year when you look at tie breakers and other teams records. The only thing that could really mess them over would be if both the Steelers and Bengals go 10-6 but that is pretty unlikely since they both still have to play the Ravens again and each other.

What game are you referring to? The Texans didn't play anyone this past Sunday. I know we play the Lions next, but if my memory serves me correctly, we had a second bye Sunday. Where's all this renewed confidence in the Jaguars coming from? Isn't Blaine still the starter? :shifty:

they announced henne will start

I can see why you may have wanted a 2nd BYE. However, apparently you missed Henne and the Jaguars putting up 37 points on Houston Sunday (who barely won in OT).

Was this really your first post?!

Texans-Jags was a hugely entertaining watch on Sunday, shame you missed it Qwizboy :P. All in all though, especially after the Pats results we should be glad Texans won.....

The thing that this team has shown of most this year, and which is wholly understandable, is inconsistency. Let's take it a game at a time, heck even a play at a time. We've already improved on last season so anything from now on in is a bonus and we should all be very happy campers in the Colt's camp. :blueshoe::thmup:

Hey all, Bills fan here...i come in peace

Let me start by declaring that, like most of you, I hate the patriots.

Anyway, a bunch of us are taking a road trip to Indiana for the weekend. We are leaving Buffalo on Saturday morning and heading to Fort Wayne. My brother recently relocated there for work so we will spend the night there. Then we are all heading to Indy on Sunday to catch the game. No one in the group as ever been to Indy, so suggestions on where to park would be helpful (I promise we are not jerks and just want to have a good time). We are seasoned tailgating professionals in buffalo, so any recommendations on a good lot to grill some food and sip some Labatt Blues would be great. Also, any suggestions on where to grab some good food and beer after the game.

Looking forward to a great game! The Bills need this one (obviously)... Indy should expect a heavy dose of CJ Spiller. Fred Jackson might play (He was injured last week against NE). Ryan Fitzpatrick is wildly inconsistent and will give your defense some opportunites for INTs. Our defense (which was supposed to be vastly improved) has been extremely dissappointing. Last Thrusday agains Miami was their best performance of the season, so its possible they are trending up.

We are all looking forward to seeing Luck play, I know he had a rough outing vs new england, but he still racked up the yards...hes obviously a stud

Anyway, a bunch of us are taking a road trip to Indiana for the weekend. We are leaving Buffalo on Saturday morning and heading to Fort Wayne. My brother recently relocated there for work so we will spend the night there. Then we are all heading to Indy on Sunday to catch the game. No one in the group as ever been to Indy, so suggestions on where to park would be helpful (I promise we are not jerks and just want to have a good time). We are seasoned tailgating professionals in buffalo, so any recommendations on a good lot to grill some food and sip some Labatt Blues would be great. Also, any suggestions on where to grab some good food and beer after the game.

Looking forward to a great game! The Bills need this one (obviously)... Indy should expect a heavy dose of CJ Spiller. Fred Jackson might play (He was injured last week against NE). Ryan Fitzpatrick is wildly inconsistent and will give your defense some opportunites for INTs. Our defense (which was supposed to be vastly improved) has been extremely dissappointing. Last Thrusday agains Miami was their best performance of the season, so its possible they are trending up.

We are all looking forward to seeing Luck play, I know he had a rough outing vs new england, but he still racked up the yards...hes obviously a stud

Just let us know if after hanging out in the fort if your actually excited to get back to buffalo! :thmsup:

You'll love our town. There are dozens of surface lots to pay cash at on game day morning. They all allow tailgating. You can scope them out on google maps or just arrive and pick one. There's good tailgating all around (three sides) of the stadium. I may suggest the Indiana State Museum/White River State Park lot as very easy, affordable, and only a 5-block walk. It is NW of LOS. Believe its only $10 to park. Weather looks great for tailgating - clear skies and a bit below normal temp (52) around low 40s during tailgating hours. have fun.

Worried as heck about how good Buffalo has looked the past couple games. We'll be very lucky to win this. Only two things I see as good - we haven't lost 2 games in a row yet and Andy is very angry.

With Big Ben and Leftwich on the mend and no real viable third option don't be surprised if the Cleveland Browns walk away with the win against the Steelers

Charlie Batch is the 3rd string QB and they just signed Hoyer as his backup. Not saying this will change the outcome, it's just info.