Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ballard was good early, Allen late

oldunclemark

RB Ballard (16-72 yards) ran hard and didnt fumble..

TE Allen (6-69 yards) was still catching 'em after we fell behind

WR Hilton made some big plays....100 yards gained...

....all rookies in a road game

..we did gain almost 450 yards..and 28 first downs

(I'm trying to be positive here)

In spite of the pick sixes, we all know the offense isn't the problem. I'd say its a playoff calibre O. The D....not so much. And, as usual our STs are poor.

There are positives from that game. One being that Luck will learn from his mistakes. Two is that the GM knows where he has to build on D.

That near-disaster with TY on the kickoff return was heads-up by him as well... got popped and cught the ball back in stride. I'm proud of the rookie effort in the game yesterday. That one really stung, but we have to look forward and take it out on a solid Buffalo team. If we beat Buffalo, that will right the ship. They are not a pushover team so it will be a good test.

Luck, Allen, Ballard and Hilton are some very good looking young rookies w lots of potential. Hopefully Coby will get there eventually. On another note I am interested to see Chapman also. Brazil has been a nice little pick up also. They have all come in and at times shown that they are rookies obviously, but all besides Chapman (since he's been injured) have shown they all can transition to an NFL level fortunately.