Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Still Think The Texans Are Not For Real?

King Colt

I think that different feeling will go away once you change your underpants! HAH. Just kidding!

The Texans are a GOOD team this year, and even last. I expect them to win in the playoffs. I still believe the Colts get to the post season and up until that "not so good game" yesterday in New England I had pegged the Colts to win our division still as I felt it was in their control.

Big Colts fan here, but hats off to the Texans...and if they win I'll cheer for them! (not like some teams that start with an New England Patrio__....and San Diego Charg__...and a few others I won't mention ... )....

haha thanks for the props, man. You won't have to worry about the Chargers winning anything in the postseason though, hahaha.

Either that or the have NFL should schedule young QB superstars in the making for the Thanksgiving game like Andy Dalton vs RG3 or Ryan Fitzpatrick vs Cam Newton or Josh Freeman vs Christian Ponder.

Use Turkey Day as a way to highlight promote the NFL young guns and superstars of tomorrow IMO. And they should play Metallica's "Seek and Destroy" at their tunnel introduction too! :rock:

http://youtu.be/7awMJwjhc4c

haha thanks for the props, man. You won't have to worry about the Chargers winning anything in the postseason though, hahaha.

:funny: Public Service Announcement via the NFL: Have a safe & healthy Thanksgiving everyone & try not to choke on the bone or football field right Phillip Rivers!!! lmao ;)

Letting RB Darren Sproles go to the Saints was the dumbest thing you did AJ Smith along with not paying WR Vincent Jackson years earlier prior to going to Tampa Bay. KA CHING!!!

:funny: Public Service Announcement via the NFL: Have a safe & healthy Thanksgiving everyone & try not to choke on the bone or football field right Phillip Rivers!!! lmao ;)

Letting RB Darren Sproles go to the Saints was the dumbest thing you did AJ Smith along with not paying WR Vincent Jackson years earlier prior to going to Tampa Bay. KA CHING!!!

Hahaha I know right? So many good weapons let go. Their coach is going to be let go soon as well...

Yes, the Texans are for real no question, but I wanna see what Matt Schaub does against Bill Belichick & the Patriots in week 14 when they attempt to bring your ground game to a screeching halt. Show me what you are made of Matt Schaub and don't turn the ball over. Do that and I will sing your praises personally Matt.

Hey no judgments here, the Patriots just smoked us yesterday. If you can hang with the boys of Foxboro, the sky is the limit QuizBoy that's all I'm sayin'. I'd really enjoy watching RG3 against Bill Belichick too another fantastic matchup down the road.

Yes, the Texans are for real no question, but I wanna see what Matt Schaub does against Bill Belichick & the Patriots in week 14 when they attempt to bring your ground game to a screeching halt. Show me what you are made of Matt Schaub and don't turn the ball over. Do that and I will sing your praises personally Matt.

Hey no judgments here, the Patriots just smoked us yesterday. If you can hang with the boys of Foxboro, the sky is the limit QuizBoy that's all I'm sayin'. I'd really enjoy watching RG3 against Bill Belichick too another fantastic matchup down the road.

Ohhh man that would be epic. Griffin and his athleticism against the genius of Belichick. I would be in the stands no matter where that game is played hahaha.

One good thing about the Cowboys vs the Skins this Thanksgiving...I get to see 2 DC's that I really respect go head to head...Rob Ryan vs Jim Haslett.

I will be paying close attention to Jim Haslett and his defensive schemes to RGIII. I have a lot of admiration and good will built up for Jim in the wake of Hurricane Katrina and how he kept the Saints focused and playing hard under his HC tenure in New Orleans. Is that respect still misguided and misplaced? Maybe, but I will adjust my criticism accordingly based on what I see vs Dallas; I can promise you that my friend.

Ohhh man that would be epic. Griffin and his athleticism against the genius of Belichick. I would be in the stands no matter where that game is played hahaha.

Could you imagine an overtime game with the score tied at say 34 a piece with the ball on 3rd and long with 15 seconds left and the ball is in RG3's hands?

I'm on the edge on my seat just thinkin' about it man. :worthy: Bring on the fireworks baby!!! I live for clutch scenarios like that. That's why I love football & Belichick's defensive prowess has come into question in recent years.

Yeah they are good but.....ever since the Rodgers 6 TD game I have had doubts on this Houston D. And now after yesterday? Oh Lord.

Chad Henne had the best game coming off a bench (4 TD, 0 picks) since Steve Young. The great Texans D allowed Chad Henne to go into the same category as STEVE YOUNG.

And Matt Schaub ties a record with Warren Moon. Say what?

This is so sad.

That's what shocked me most yesterday Jules. Backup QB Chad Henne can play...Jesus! Forget Blaine Gabbert Chad is gonna win NFL games for your franchise man. I don't care what you are paying Blaine. He sucks insert Chad into the permanent starting lineup now until the Jags season is over.

Yes I know. if Blaine Gabbert is playing for the Jags everyone has a legit shot at winning, but if I'm the owner I roll with Chad not Blaine from here on out. Blaine cannot be the bane of my existence if I am running team operations in Florida personally.

Do you think you can have that type of game against New England, Denver, or even Pittsburgh and wind up in the Super Bowl? Seriously. The exposing of Houstons' defense is becoming more popular in the film rooms of offensive coordinators. It's early to be talking about the super bowl brewing. Keep playing like that and that 9-1 record won't stay that way for long. I think the Falcons are going to find out the same thing.
Strokes and heart attacks, believe me. The numbers we gave up aren't impressive but the fact that they pulled it out made things so much better. Losing to the worst team in the NFL would have been a downer, that's for sure...Posluszny is a beast though, send that guy to the Pro Bowl...lol.

No doubt about it; the Texans really miss LB Brian Cushing who cleaned up a lot of issues/gap responsibilities on that d-line krunk.

Hey Quizboy, even if you would have lost to the Jags, at least you can hold your head up high knowing that you didn't lose to the dysfunctional NY Jets...God, that still bleeping ticks me off The Jets really?!!...Excuse me, while I beat my head against the wall. :wall: There, now I feel better. haha

Women eat chocolates go to a romantic movie to feel better vs men who swear and smash things to feel better. Yup, it's our way of dealing with a crisis. There is something very cathartic about total destruction of something isn't there...Works for me man...HaHaHa!!!

I'd really enjoy watching RG3 against Bill Belichick too another fantastic matchup down the road.

It'll be another three seasons before we see that matchup barring some tremendously good fortune. Hypothetically speaking, I suspect it wouldn't be too different from the result of your game if we're using the current iterations of both teams. I doubt Griffin throws the interceptions or we give up the big returns but we'd make up for it with offensive penalties killing drives along with drops and an even more porous secondary.

We played 'em real tough last year but our defense was also playing lightyears better.

To all nay sayers against the Texans; there are three columns that dictate success or failure, those are marked "W"-"T"-"L". The more "X"'s a team earns in the "W" column the greater the chances to go to the Super Bowl. There are good wins, pretty wins, easy wins tough wins and yes, ugly wins. "You play to win the game." (Sherman Edwards) It should come down to the Texans, Broncos and Pats with the home field advantage very instrumental as is the case in most playoffs. I don't see the Ravens in the same class as the three teams mentioned. The Texans will win because after all, we are Texans which makes us better than everyone else in America.