Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

UK fans couldn't watch it, can anyone help me out?

UKColt13

Can anyone help me out with the good points and bad points of the game? UK fans were blacked out and won't be able to watch the game for 6 days!

Thank you.

Good points: Q1 Luck made a couple of nice and fast drive with a rushed (Ballard) and a passed TD (Hilton).

Bad points: our receivers were covered too well, and Luck didn't get a decent protection. He was constantly under pressure, he made some accurate throws with a Pats LB hanging on his back. He also made some bad throws...2 of them were pick6...I think our blocking was terrible, CB with picked passes could march through our O-line to the endzone. Hilton and Ballard dropped some passes, again.

D was porous. They couldn't rush Brady at all, made only 1 3rd and out, and there was also a good stop, that forced NE to field goal.

In the Q4 Colts were falling apart, and couldn't show up significant resistance.

In a summary: we've started strong, but presented to NE at least 21 points, and that killed us. A pick6 and punt-return TD within a minute right at the start of Q2 were too much and the team collapsed.

Luck had 4 turnovers, 3 interceptions, one fumble, 2 of his 3 interceptions were ran back for touchdowns, we could run the ball today, we ran it for 119 yards we just didnt do it enough, Hilton had two touchdown catches and 100 yards on the day, Darius Butler forced a fumble, unfortunately other then that our secondary was not existant