Photo

Are we still guaging things based on Peyton?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 ColtStrong

ColtStrong
  • 1383 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:36 AM

Wow. I know my spelling was wrong.

colts_jersey_sig2.png
Bleeding Blue, since '72..........

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 ColtStrong

ColtStrong
  • 1383 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:39 AM

I still think the bills have no chance. The colts are really tough at home. eh, no one cares until they lose

colts_jersey_sig2.png
Bleeding Blue, since '72..........

#3 Gavin

Gavin
  • 18207 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:40 AM

Nope not gauging anything based on Peyton

#4 Stephen

Stephen
  • 2864 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:44 AM

Luck sucks on the road on the day he has his first two passing td road game he throws three ints and has a fumble

#5 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 17722 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:22 AM

Luck gets compared to Peyton...RG3 and Brady....

Its its curse.........at the end of the season...........his 5,000 yards will stack up against anybody

#6 jwilli69

jwilli69
  • 838 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:32 AM

What Luck has done with 2 rookie wr's, 2 rookie TE's, a rookie RB most games and 4 questionable starting caliber olineman and having a defense that gets ZERO turnovers and doesn't help change field position, what the heck more do you expect from a ROOKIE QB?? Luck has made more incredible throws on the run (running for his life) and guys hanging all over him than anything that occurred last season with a more veteran team around them. Some of you "fans" are very unrealistic and short sighted and still believe Manning is at the helm having 10+ years of experience under his belt to assess the situation at real game speed. Muscle memory if you will. Manning has it and so too will Luck WITH TIME!!
John Williams

#7 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7503 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:32 AM

Nope not gauging anything based on Peyton

Never made sense in the first place, other than pure trivia. So Peyton won three games as a rookie, big deal. Yet, Luck will always be compared to him and RG3. The talking heads need something to fill air time.

#8 FireJimCaldwell

FireJimCaldwell
  • 6076 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:39 AM

People have been chomping at the bit to do it all year. Why should the ignorance stop now?

#9 Poeticwisdom555

Poeticwisdom555
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:54 AM

From training camp... to now. I never did the Peyton Vs Luck or any other Qb for that matter. I just sat back and watched.

At the end of the day.. Luck is still just a rookie.

When Luck's IQ and decision making at Qb gets better over the years... he will be fine.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      26 Oct
    Jules

"Her name is Aphrodite and she rides a crimson shell, and you know you cannot leave her for you touched the distant sands. With tales of Brave Ulysses, how his naked ears were tortured by the sirens sweetly singing."

• Photo
      25 Oct
    Skelly

When I look at the news all I see is sadness, sickness, and complete and utter stupidity. I think I might sign up for the first flight to Mars.

Show comments (4)
  • Photo
      24 Oct
    Bogie

Retro throwback week for Halloween - Mercyful Fate and Black Sabbath. I forgot how fun melodic metal albums were.

Show comments (15)
View All Updates