Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Those of you who turned the game off and more...

Indyfan4life

Get over YOURSELF and don't chastise me for calling someone out. I managed to catch up on laundry and do some dishes, but I STILL had the game on and watched it until the last play.

I think Section 5 Paragraph 2 of the TRUE Fan rule book clearly states that "No true fan will catch up on laundry, do dishes, or take bathroom breaks until the last play".

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Till the Colts start sending me a pay check for watching their games I am not obligated to watch them from start to finish every single week. People watch the Colts out of entertainment. If they stop being entertaining people have a right to go do something else that does entertain them. It has nothing to do with being a "real" fan or not. I would just about everyone who turned the game off today because it was a blow out will be right back in the Colts corner next week. Personally I had a prior commitment that I had to go to this evening that made me leave shortly before half-time so I had no choice in the matter. With that said I choose to watch the Colts every week because they are my team but I can understand those that got tired of this game today and walked away.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 19, 2012 - calling out moderation
Hidden by Nadine, November 19, 2012 - calling out moderation

Terrible thread is terrible.

the mods will go out there way to edit anything that is negative toward the beloved Patriots but they won't delete terrible threads like these..

And hey OP I guest I should be a Bills fan cuz you said so right? GO BILLS!

Though I appreciate the OPs optimism for the current state of the team, it was easy to see where this thread was going.

There should really be an auto edit on the term 'Real Fan', or 'True Fan', as though it were cussin'.

Trying to impose your will on others, especially over the internet, seldom goes well.

Before closing this thread, I want to say that I agree with the OP in that the Colts are not terrible, the sky is not falling, and I am proud of what they have accomplished this year.

There are some Colt's fans who may have watched this game to the bitter end.

Others may have kept the TV on, but paid little attention to the game. I know that is what I did.

And, there are some who may have turned the TV off or to a different channel.

Doing one over the other doesn't make one a better or more true fan. It just means that we all handle times of adversity in different ways.