Photo

Those of you who turned the game off and more...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
86 replies to this topic

#81 ponyboy

ponyboy
  • 326 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:19 AM

Get over YOURSELF and don't chastise me for calling someone out. I managed to catch up on laundry and do some dishes, but I STILL had the game on and watched it until the last play.

I think Section 5 Paragraph 2 of the TRUE Fan rule book clearly states that "No true fan will catch up on laundry, do dishes, or take bathroom breaks until the last play".

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#82 QwizBoy

QwizBoy
  • 8217 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

then crown them lol

Posted Image

Houston Texans, 2011, 2012 AFC South Champions

#83 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 14016 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

Till the Colts start sending me a pay check for watching their games I am not obligated to watch them from start to finish every single week. People watch the Colts out of entertainment. If they stop being entertaining people have a right to go do something else that does entertain them. It has nothing to do with being a "real" fan or not. I would just about everyone who turned the game off today because it was a blow out will be right back in the Colts corner next week. Personally I had a prior commitment that I had to go to this evening that made me leave shortly before half-time so I had no choice in the matter. With that said I choose to watch the Colts every week because they are my team but I can understand those that got tired of this game today and walked away.
Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#84 John Waylon

John Waylon
  • 3658 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:48 AM

Terrible thread is terrible.
2012 mayan apocalypse survivor. We will rebuild.

#85 buccolts

buccolts
  • 2270 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:20 AM

Though I appreciate the OPs optimism for the current state of the team, it was easy to see where this thread was going.
There should really be an auto edit on the term 'Real Fan', or 'True Fan', as though it were cussin'.
Trying to impose your will on others, especially over the internet, seldom goes well.
What you've just said is one of the most insanely *ic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

#86 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3079 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:40 AM

Posted Image

lol

#87 shecolt

shecolt
  • Closed
  • 3013 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:09 AM

Before closing this thread, I want to say that I agree with the OP in that the Colts are not terrible, the sky is not falling, and I am proud of what they have accomplished this year.

There are some Colt's fans who may have watched this game to the bitter end.

Others may have kept the TV on, but paid little attention to the game. I know that is what I did.

And, there are some who may have turned the TV off or to a different channel.

Doing one over the other doesn't make one a better or more true fan. It just means that we all handle times of adversity in different ways.
“Whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you’ll find that when you’re free your true self comes out.” — Tina Turner . . . "No good deed goes unpunished" --- Clare Boothe Luce

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      17 Dec
    Kevin Bowen

Of the NFL's top 65 leaders in rushing attempts at the RB position, Boom Herron’s 5.1 yards per carry is the 3rd highest (61 attempts).

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      17 Dec
    mo0nlighting

Saw "The Lion King" last night on stage. Even though I knew what to kind of expect, the show was still amazing, and the intro is worth the price of admission alone!

Show comments (2)
View All Updates